main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*~*Talk To Me Baby!*~* Update 7/14/2004 I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Drama_Princess87, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linauri

Linauri Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2002
    Yeah, Icky, what's yer point? :p You love me anyway. :D (Sing-song voice) Oh, Obi-kins! Does Yoda really wack everyone with his gimmer stick when they say something stupid? Do you ever want to just take it away and wack him over the head with it, over and over and over and over and... ahem. Don't you just want to take it away sometimes. (Blinks owlishly at the cowering audience, while holding Obi's arm in a vice-like grip) What?

Yipee, I got the top of page two!! (does happy dance) :D

2. IcKy_SqUeKy

IcKy_SqUeKy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    I'd Love you no matter what. :D Another Question I have For Obi-Wan. Do you think you could beat Yoda in a saber battle?

3. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    Upity, Up Up. Sorry DP But I think I'm out of questions. :( But I'll keep thinking until the new show airs. :)

4. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Love and huggles,
    Lin

5. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    Gotta Another Question. :D If you could have any color saber what color would it be? :D

6. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    White! Oh, you meant Obi-kins. Say, Obi-kins, what's your favorite food? Preferably something that mixes well with love potions-err- I mean exotic spices. :D

7. LtSticks

LtSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    this is so funny Drama_Princess :D :D

8. Drama_Princess87

Drama_Princess87 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Whoa! I just put this story up at TheForce.Net and your support was overwhelming! :D You guys sure are great. But, I want to say sorry because I forgot to include the chapter names. So you guys don?t get confused, here are the chapter titles so far:

Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action!
    Chapter Two: Luke, Clowns, and Lollipops
    Chapter Three: Leia, Bikinis, and Cinnamon Hair
    Chapter Four: Han, Wet Wookies, and Barbie?

Yes, I know I?m insane. And I want to say thank the following people:

Linauri: LIN! :D I?ll see what I can do about Obi? ;)

IcKy_SqUeKy: Icky! :D My sweet knight, thanks!

Jacensky315: Jace :D Don?t worry, Obi will share his pain. ;)

Jedi_Liz: Thanks! :D

A. Windor: Thanks so much for the praise! And yes, Padmé will be on.

Ihadanepiphany: My insanity mentor! [face_devil] Hope Thrawny wasn?t TOO mad?

Celestia Vitaria: Thanks! You?re too kind.

Helga243: THANKS!

Brown-Eyes: I don?t know what else to say other than, THANKIES!

Ex-InstructorQuistisTrepe: I?m your new best friend? :eek: THANKS! :)

AnakinsOnlyAngel: I?ll take a cookie?

Xaralynn: Nice questions ^.^ I agree with ?em all!

~Becky~: I love that scene too! [face_love]

chinow: Thanks! ^.^

LtSticks: You are too kind! Thankies!

*For everyone who has no idea who tons of those names are, they are all the other reviewers when I had this story up at FanFiction.net, before they turned to the darkside and kicked off all the talk shows! :mad: Grr?. ^.~

Don?t worry, the new postie will be up soon. I just have make sure Obi doesn?t decide to leave?. I wonder why he would do that? ;) [face_devil]

-Amanda :)

9. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Just getting caught up here, DP87! Great, fun stuff! You might have to hire out our press agent to do promos for the show!

Keep it up! ;) :D

10. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    If Obi leaves I think it's because he's getting crushed by Lin. :p Pwease Hurry with the next post my Princess. :D

11. jedifighter

jedifighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    1. Obi-Wan, has anyone ever taken you for granted?

2. Uhhh, what would you say if I told Vader (he's my fav charater, you know) that you said he didn't deserve to be a sith, and he sent hudereds of fangirls after ya, and took you're lightsaber, what would you do?

3. Could you both beat up Luke? Obi-Wan, he said that you suck and Drama, he said that you were the worst host ever (That's what he said, not me) and that he already called the police and the dogs!

4. I don't like you, and I hurt people that I don't like. Oh Pikachu! *whisles and Pikachu comes running*

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

Me: Good boy! *scratchs his ear* Now shock Obi-Wan!

Pikachu: Pika! *thunderbolts Obi-Wan* Chu!

Me: Sweetie. *gives him a treat* Now run off and play.

Pikachu runs off.

Me: Hurt him, Obi and you suffer at my Raichu's feet!

12. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    What the hell was that all about? ?[face_plain]

13. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    You guys, the new chapter of TTMB! featuring Obi will be posted tomorrow! :D So, don't fear, Obi will be here!

And if everyone could please pass on the word, I would be absolutely positively delighted! Thankies!

14. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    Hey, guess who's back? (resists the urge to break into song) It's your best friend! Ex-Instructor Quistis Trepe! GASP!....Wait, don't run! COME BACK!!! Hope ya still got my questions handy. :p

15. Obis-Grl

Obis-Grl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey Drama_Princess87! It's Brown-Eyes from fanfiction.net! Your so welcome... I can't wait for more!

16. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ok, i have a question for Obi...
    1. If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if he could?

2. If you were trapped in a pit with a Vanilla Coke, Yoda and 13 screaming rabid fangirls, what would you do?

8-}

17. jedifighter

jedifighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Speaking of fanfiction.net, it's me, Sindel! Hoping to see more of ya fics!

18. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    I still can't believe that they took you off fanfiction.net! Keep up all the crazy interviews!

19. Mrs_Padme_Skywalker

Mrs_Padme_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2002
    This is great! I liked the Luke and Han episodes the best! Han and barbies ::smiles while shaking my head:: who would've thought!

Question for Obi-wan: Did you ever wish Jar-Jar had not been knocked over by Qui-gon and had gotten run over by the Trade Federation ship? Or that Qui-gon would've left him in Gungan city to die?

20. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Talk To Me Baby!

By: Drama_Princess87

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Five: Obi, Vanishing Braids, and His Sweet Voice

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~* The lights dim, and the theme song plays! *~*

Do you have a question that you really want to know?

Then sit right back and watch our show!

We?ll have Jedi and Sith and so much more,

So come with me and see what?s in store!

This is the show in which you get your say,

It?s time for ?Talk To Me Baby!?

Deep Announcer Man: Live from Drama_Princess87?s Star Destroyer, it?s the effervescent, ?Talk To Me Baby!? And now, the best talk show host from here to there, Drama_Princess87!

*Drama_Princess87 runs onto the stage and sits in her comfy chair. She then notices a smaller chair sandwiched between hers and the guest chair. Looking at it carefully, she reaches over and presses a button on the ?Button Wall of Doom?. The chair is sucked into space and never seen again. *

Drama: Hello and welcome to ?Talk To Me Baby!? The show in which you, the viewers/readers get to ask your favorite Star Wars characters questions! I?m sorry to say, that due to FanFiction.Net?s complete and utter stupidity, we are no longer broadcasting there.

Audience: Ohhh.

Drama: Fortunately, TheForce.Net?s FanFiction Message Boards aren?t complete idiots, and they allow my show to be shown here. :D Go TheForce.Net!

Audience: Yay! ^.^

Drama: Yeah, you?ll be expecting a fruit basket soon. ^.^ And FF.Net? well, you won?t. :p Anywho, due to the lack of any responses, there will be no ?Ask The Help? this episode. For all the newbies, ?Ask The Help? is a segment of my show in which you can ask my staff questions. Isn?t that fun?

Audience: *crickets *

Drama: o_O Um, guess not. Anywho, our guest today is the one and only Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode Two!

*Random fangirls scream and faint *

Drama: Yes, Obi-Wan Kenobi! [face_love] I agree with you all, is just too cute! Without any further ado, come on out Obi!

*Large speakers begin to throb with the start of a song. The undying ?I?m Too Sexy? begins to play as Luci screeches out on ?The Psychedelic Golf Cart? with Obi-Wan sitting in the passenger chair, buckled in as tight as it can go. *

Luci: All sexy Jedi out now! *She pushes him out of the cart, screaming off in a flash of light. Obi-Wan brushes off his Jedi robes and sits in the guest chair next to Drama_Princess87. *

Drama: Hi and welcome to ?Talk To Me Baby!?. I?m the host, Drama_Princess87.

Obi: Um, hi.

Drama: So, how does it feel to be one of the cutest Jedi knights in the galaxy?

Obi: Um, good?

Drama: [face_devil] Good. Well, it seems to be that you?re one of the most popular guests we?ve ever had!

Obi: Really? Wow.

Drama: Yep. Anywho, our first set of questions comes from my insanity mentor, ihadanepiphany! ^-^ She asks, ?Did you ever notice how your padawan braid did a vanishing act every once in a while? And then reappeared on the wrong side of your head?

Obi: *mystically * It is the way of the Force.

Drama: Suure. Whatever you say. She also asks, ?Did you ever tell Qui-Gon to shut up when he would back-seat drive? Why, oh WHY didn?t you slice Jar Jar into thin heated slivers?! And do you know where Darth Maul got his tatts done?

Obi: Well, let?s see. Of course, Qui-Gon could be a pain in the butt! All he would ever say was, ?Look out my padawan for that hovercar! Look out for that building!? It got annoying. As for Jar Jar, Qui Gon wouldn?t let me. :p And I think Darth Maul got his tatts at ?The Sith House of Tattoos? on Dagobah. Not to be confused with ?The Jedi House of Tattoos? on Coruscant.

Drama: Ooh. :) Neat. Um, the Jedi have a house of tattoos?

Obi: Yep.

Drama: Who the hell has a tattoo?

Obi: Well Master Windu has a lightsaber on his ankle and Master Yoda has ?Do or do not, there is no try? on his butt.

Drama: o_O Oh my lord. Bad image in my head! Bad image! For the love of Lucas, cut to a commercial!

Nick: Um, Drama, we don?t usually have commerc

21. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Oh yeah Mr. Obi_Wan i like u better in ANH and eminem inspires me to say this.
    F YOU OBI!!!!!! :mad:
    Anakin is the chosen one u are too arrogant and blind to see understand him!!! I think u are bitter cause u dont have a girlfriend yeah thats what i think u are just looooovveeee t complain dont ya!!! Go Ani!!!! :cool:

22. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Sowwy if that was a bid rude. :p Well i was sucked into a great story and I saw injustices towards Anakin. Anakin rules just to let y'all know. :p

23. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Funny, DP. Real funny. Liked the denial of Obi and singing.

24. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Yay!!

Jace: Thanks! Just, try to go a little easy on Obi... :p

JediWarriorYoda:Thanks Sara! :D I feel so special...

25. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    You are just too crazy DP. :p I bet you have enough energy to run New York City. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.