main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Intelligence Squad - Chapter 4 in the exciting series!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Aug 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    <<No problem, Kit. I'd be more than happy to kill you a second time.>>
    Darth Agent "Spooky" Mulder, despite his internal rage, could sense the Talons growth in numbers. The four had escaped, and Eugene Tooms was laying on the floor dead as proof. The one named Kithera had been so easily replaced. The rebel forces had barely had enough time to mourn over the death of the slain Kit, but seemed so quick to add another. If it was death they wanted, then death they would receive. In abundance.

2. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    *comes in waving her arms wildly everywhere, than hits her thumb on a wall* oww *sits down and starts to suck on it to make it better*

Oh yeah, can i join?

3. Darth Agent Mulder

Feb 14, 2000
    <<My sister gave me this idea, and I feel that as the only Sith Lord, I need an apprentice. Introducing Darth Shelly Draven.>>
    Darth Agent "Spooky" Mulder had forgotten his anger and taken some time off to search the planet Splitci. Something special was in store for the one named Shelly Draven.
    Mulder had heard much about her. She had a lightsaber to match every color of fingernail polish she had. She had a pet monkey she kept on a chain, which posed on her shoulder, named Rocky. Yes, he had heard it wore gold shorts, too.
    "Spooky" walked the streets of the small town Voleen, where she was last seen. He passed back streets and tall buildings, eventually running into an alley.
    The Dark Lord of the Sith found his soon-to-be-apprentice reinacting Jack the Ripper on rebel scum.

4. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    Kit? Kit! Nooo!

Kaiba woke up in the dark of night, tears on her face.

Just a bad dream, she thought.

But- no, it wasen't a bad dream! Kit's- dead!

Noooo!

She had seen it happen- but, she died honorably, saving the lives of her friends. And- Was that really Mekial? She threatened to kill me!

So many thoughts rushed through Kaibas mind. She was confused, sad, yet happy at the same time. Confused because of the Mekial- or, whoever she was now- issue, sad because of the two deaths in the squad, but happy for herself and Telia, for being engaged, and of the two new recruits in the squad.

We can't replace Kit or Mekial, no matter who gets their numbers.

Kaiba got out of bed and made her way to the dining hall to get some hot chocolate , when she heard a noise-

sobbing?

She tip-toed toward the noise, and saw Mara Jade sitting at the table, her eyes filled with tears. Kaiba opened her mouth to ask her what was wrong- but she already knew.

" Mara?" She asked. Mara looked up.

" Um- hello Kaiba. Trouble sleeping?"

" Yes- I had a bad dream, about Kit and Mekial."

" Mm-hm, me to."

" I'm sorry, Mara."

" About what?"

" I'm sorry that I am marrying the one you love. I never meant to interfere- I just, you know- love him, too. I can't see how he could pick me over you, though. I mean, your kind, brave, pretty- I'm, sorry." Kaiba looked at her friend, then smiled.

" Would you be my maid of honor?"

5. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    <<<Wha-? Seems we posted at the same time, Nomi Jade. I still was of the impression that everybody was still running around in the sewers! Mara, you should make the call. Where are we?>>>

It was happening again.

Kendrick Quinn had seen dead bodies before. He'd seen them, buried them, even created them at times. In war, there was death, and with death inevitably came corpses. Most of them had been his enemies. But many - too many - of them had been friends. Good friends.

He'd left the NRI to get away from the death, from the corpses. The whole reason he'd joined another unit was to be aloof. Being friends with someone meant more pain when they died. It was a selfish thought, but it was the truth. Ken had been tired of pain. He'd just wanted to get away.

And get away he did. Like a coward, he'd run away to the Starfighter Corps, fled into the ranks of countless other special units. He'd left them all before he could develop an attachment to anyone. It had been easy. No one was getting hurt.

He'd been aware of that when he'd joined Talon Squad. He'd figured it would be like the others: a few months of duty, and then another transfer. But somehow, when the time came, he couldn't leave. Something had held him back. Maybe it had been the people. Or the high success rate. Or perhaps it had just been the fact that no one had been killed in the first few months of the squad's existence.

But then Mekial had died.

And now, it was Kithera's turn.

Her body lay on the permacrete, his jacket draped over her torso to hide the black hole in her chest. Ken knew the mark of a blaster - this wasn't one. Apparently, his companion knew the difference as well. Standing next to him, Mara Jade had no problem identifying the murder-weapon: "A lightsaber."

"Mulder," Ken growled.

As one, their eyes went from Kit's body to the hole in the ground from which they'd dragged her up. Ken shook his head. The sewers: what a terrible place to die. The area had been deserted by the time they'd arrived, but there had been marks of activity. Whoever had been there had already moved on. Hopefully, that meant the General and Jaren were okay.

Together, he and Mara lifted Kit and placed her as gently as they could in the back of the land-speeder. At least back at base she could be given a decent funeral. Mara sat silently as Ken started up the engine, his eyes flicking once to the still form stretched across the back-seat.

"I'm sorry, Kit," he murmured.

[This message has been edited by RogueLead11 (edited 03-13-2000).]

6. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    Just then, before Mara could answer, they heard a bump, and looked out into the corridor. There stood a figure.

" Can I join?" they said.

Mara and Kaiba looked at each other.

I hope you can! But unfortunately, I can't decide!

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    <<Yeah, the fact that y'all aren't in the sewers anymore has gotten me confused. I guess I'll just run on back to the base. >>

Trika Kenobi sat on her bed. Slouched on her bed. Cried on her bed...
    Kit'...
    She's gone.
    Trika flopped on her bed, looking up at the ceiling and at her walls. She had pictures of all the squad members on her wall. That made Trika cry.
    Master Luke would have berated her for being so easily guided with her emotions.
    But how can you so easily forget someone who slept in the quarters next to you?
    Trika was a little cautious because of events that happened while she was away. She had to consistently draw on the Force for strength. She was weary not only because of the battles the Talons had won, but the battles they had lost.
    As well as members...
    Darth Agent Mulder wouldn't get away with what he'd done.

8. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    So where are we? In the sewers or back at base? How did we escape all of Mulder's agents?

9. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Sure, Melarnn, you can join. Your specialty?

Uhh, RogueLead11, you may want to read the end of Chapter 3. We escaped, only to have Mekial die. Jaren and I escaped a bar brawl while Telia and Nomi were out looking for dresses.

10. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<Okay, time to regroup. Anybody want to write a good gathering post, summarizing what happened at the cantina. Just make sure we are back at Talon Base - The Nest, now. I am totally lost, and I cannot do this simple task. Someone who is up-to-date will have to. >>

11. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    I went back and edited my post - that puts Ken and Mara back at the base. Hopefully that'll lessen at least a little bit of the confusion...

12. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    Post, people! Post!.

13. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Netha Dix's speeder bike spead past Cobra. He was practicing incase he had to juse one on an Imp planet. Fat chance of that, he thought. He swerved past a tree, almost hitting it. He looked behind him. In front of him, a huge tree stood. The speeder crashed into it. Netha flew off the bike. One of his legs got cought in a branch. He looked at the branch again. It was going through his left leg!
    "Cob," he called to his brother. "Get the Gian Speeder!" he cried in pain.

The Gian, called Nova by the squad, raced up. Out of it, Stone and Deli came. Stone grabbed his machette.
    "This is the only way we can do it now," Stone said.
    The Machette cut through Netha's leg, right above the foot. Cobra cought him, and the three ot them spead off in the Gian.

They soon were at the Med Center at Talon Squad's base.
    "It's ok," Stone said. "We'll fix you up with a new foot. But don't count on being a spy ever again."
    General Ski walked in.
    "You alright?" Kevin asked.
    "I'll live," Netha said weakly.
    "Your out of commition for being a spy, but this squadron does need an XO," EK-22 said. "Correct, Master Cobra,"
    "Thats true, Emkay," Cobra said to his co-pilot.

14. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    New forum added to the E-Z Board.

The General's Office. More specifically, my office. Post complains, ask questions, and beg for promotions there.

15. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    sorry double post!

[This message has been edited by Darth McClain (edited 03-13-2000).]

16. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    "Well, it is too bad that we already have an XO. Captain Ken. Since he is already in that postion, I guess I could make in charge of personell."

"That means-" started Netha.

"Yes, you are now third in in the change of command. I trust you will take your new position with honor and dignity. Not the way you lost your leg. That told me that you irresponsible and not a person who thinks ahead. This way I will keep an eye on you."

"Yes, sir." He saluted. The General did not return the salute as he walked out of the room.

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 03-13-2000).]

17. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    FYI-Talon Lead, Cobra is Deli Dix, not Netha.

18. Darth Agent Mulder

Feb 14, 2000
    Once Darth Agent Mulder had sent her to be cleaned up, Shelly Draven appeared to be a very attractive woman. At the moment, she was wearing yellow fingernail polish, so Mulder had no doubt she had on her yellow lightsaber.
    "You've heard my offer, Draven. I've given you more than ample time to consider what I've asked. You may decline, returning back to Voleen, or you may join me in my quest to restore the glory of the Empire to this galaxy. Choose forever..."
    Draven was smaking on her gum while he was talking. "I've heard it all, Mulder."
    "What would your decision be?"
    "Hm. Decide to go back home to my nice, warm bed, continuing to kill Jedi on my own free time, or join you and a bunch of stormtroopers in taking over the galaxy," she talked to herself, looking up as she did so. "Tough choice, Mulder."
    She was sarcastic. Great. He waited.
    "I'll join you on one condition."
    Excellent. "What's that, Draven?"
    "I get to kill the Jedi."
    Mulder's mouth dropped 10 feet to the floor. "That's not going to be possible."
    "Why not?" Shelly crossed her arms over her chest.
    "I'm the Sith Lord on this thread!"
    "So what?" she replied. "I'm supposedly going to be the Sith Apprentice!"
    "I'm the Master, I kill the Jedi!"
    "Not fair!"
    "We'll split them, then."
    She looked suspicious, then nodded. "Fine."
    I'll kill her before I even teach her anything.
    "OK, it's settled. Darth Shelly Draven you shall be."

19. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Ummm, I could be a psycho beserker type person, smart but wants to get the job done fast. Specialty: really anything you put me up to, but ill make mistakes mind you, not an expert, but willing to do anything.

20. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    Okay, how about a speeder bike scout? There we go...

21. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Now there we go, hmm interesting.

22. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Trika Kenobi felt a little bit better after a good night's sleep. She got up, as usual, earlier than anyone else, so she could fix breakfast for herself and anyone else who didn't want to suffer through another one of Bullwinkle's meals. The thought made her want to throw-up.
    The squadron was finally quieted down. No one was currently captured. Darth Agent Mulder had just seemed to disappear. Thank the Force, she added.
    That didn't eliminate the memory of her dead friends.
    Her eggs were done, so she sat back on her favorite couch. Ok, they were a little too done. She pushed the food aside. Living on Coruscant wasn't for her. She liked living in the middle of the galaxy on the latest Talon ship. She hoped they got it fixed and up and running soon.
    Trika fingered with her lightsaber. With all the events happening with the squadron, no one had even noticed Trika's disappearance for the last couple of weeks. She didn't even think that Kevin had noticed the note on his desk. It was too cluttered in the first place. They'd find out sometime, she supposed.
    She heard footsteps...what now? Who in the world could want to talk to her when she was in a meditative state?
    "Trika," the voice started, "got any leftovers from breakfast?"

23. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    <<hope it is ok to join in now....right in the middle of breakfast >>

Reyanna walks boldly into the mess hall. It is not in her nature to question things or to back down from a challenge. Since her conseption 24 yrs ago, she had been brought up in the strict ways of her people - and it was begining to pay off...she was finally here...at Talon Squadron.

"Reyanna - reporting in Sir. I have many skills - becasue I am a Bracken, my hearing and high sensitivity to other living creatures makes me an excellent scout."

24. Darth Agent Mulder

Feb 14, 2000
    I need a list of Talon Squadron members that are Jedi, and those that are not. If someone could compile this, I would be much appreciative.

25. Darth Agent Mulder

Feb 14, 2000
    Darth Agent Mulder and his apprentice, Darth Shelly Draven, were looking at the stars from the bridge of the Star Destroyer Piper Maru.
    "Are you ready for your first mission, my apprentice?"
    "Yes, Master," she nodded her head. It was about time this guy gave her something to do instead of drilling her on worthless "giving into your anger" courses.
    "Organa Solo will be executed today. We've gotten all the information we need from her. She needs to be dispensed of."
    Shelly stood there. "That's it?"
    Mulder smiled. "Of course not. If we rid ourselves of one prisoner, we need another, right?"
    "Ok, I see your point. But what does that have to do with me?" Shelly was getting frustrated.
    "Once you're done exectuting the Minister, I want you to find out this person," Mulder gave her a printoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.