main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Intelligence Squad - Chapter 4 in the exciting series!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Aug 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laguna

Laguna Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2000
    That list you wanted, Mulder. All those who are Jedi/Force sensetive are marked with a yes.

Talon Leader Kevin Ski - Yes
    Captain Deli Dix - No
    Lt. Mara Jade - Yes
    Lt. Milan-Kenobi - No
    Lt. Kaiba Cloudrifter - Yes
    Lt. Jaren Kai - No
    Lt. Quis Heartilly - No
    Lt. Trika Kenobi - Yes
    Capt. Kendrick Quinn - No
    Lt. Ruby Jade - No(?)
    Lt. Netha "Cobra" Dix - No
    Lt. Stone - No
    Lt. Telia Aris - No
    Lt. Rinin - Yes(?)
    Flt. Lt. Ty-gon Jinn - Yes
    Lt. Obi-Wan Jinn - Yes
    Major. Melarnn Tecc - No
    Lt. Reyanna - No

Sorry, Trika. I though I'd put a yes beside you. Genuine mistake

[This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 03-16-2000).]

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    *Knocks on the glass window that popped up from somewhere...*
    [cough]My last few posts have been nothing but about me being a Jedi. I think that qualifies me, no? But what in the world do you want a list for, Mulder?[/cough]

3. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Trika Kenobi could hear Master Luke chiding her. It was as if he was standing right there, whispering mantras in her ear.
    Patience, Trika...
    "I don't have any," she mumbled to herself inaudibly. "This is ridiculous."
    Trika was sitting in General Ski's office, hoping he would arrive soon. No one had a clue that she was a Jedi yet. This would be a good time to let it out if they hadn't figured it out yet.

4. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    It was early in the morning- finally, a peaceful few days. Kaiba was looking through her book, ' Archives of the Galaxy'.

She flipped through it,

Ambria

Onderon, Beast Wars of

Skywalker, Luke

Solo, Princess Leia Organa.....

Uh-oh, she thought, I've got a bad feeling about this.

She lie down, letting the Force flow through her, trying to get a vision of the dource this bad feeling was coming from.

A thousand little voices shouted out like alarms.

Mulder!

will-

-execute the-

-Princess!

Mulder!

Thats strange, though. She would never have thought that Princess Leia Organa Solo, a Force-attuned, brilliant woman, would be held captive until the day of her execution without an attempt of rescue. The hacker logged on to her computer, working to get in the secret Imperial information network. Yes-Mulder did have Leia. Nut, what would they do? Sneak aboard and rescue her? Well, it was the only this to do. She decided to go visit General Ski, if he was awake, and tell him about her vision.

Trika sat in General Ski's office, eating breakfast.

" He isn't here yet?" Kaiba asked her.

" No."

" Ahh-" Kaiba began, then she saw Trika's lightsaber at her side.

" I thought I sensed it in you!" she said. Trika caught on.

" Did you notice I was gone?"

" Well, I knew something was missing from the squad- but with all of the confusion, there wasen't time to think! I'm sure others, General Ski, thought of you."

Jujst then, he walked through the door.

" Kevin," Kaiba began, " Princess Leia Organa Solo is shceduled for execution."

" Mulder," he said.

5. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    <<New forums added to the E-Z Board: The New and Improved "Black Fire Mercenary Base", the happy stomping ground of our infamous, yet lovable Darth Agent Mulder. >>

"Kaiba, er, I mean, Lieutenant, get the squad assembled. Even the new guys. We must get going now."

"Yes, sir." She smiled as she ran out of the room. She paused to say something, thought better about it, and left again, this time with Trika at her heels. Kevin knew what she was going to say. He had sensed it. Trika was a Jedi.

6. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    "Cobra, Netha" Kaiba said.
    "Yea?" Cobra asked.
    "The General want's you down at the breifing room, now. Have Emkay come to," Kaiba said.
    "Will do," Netha said.

He walked to the back of the Dix's room.
    Kit's former room, Kaiba thought.

Kaiba left them, and walked to Stone's room.
    "Stone," Kaiba called out.
    She walked in. "Stone?" she called again. She walked to his bed, to find him laying there, unconcious!

She shook him, and finally woke him up.
    "What...what happened?" Stone asked.
    "I don't know," Kaiba said. "I dond't know."

7. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    <Side note, I might not be posting in a while, im making an attempt to read all the past threads to get caught up with everyone, you can use me in your story lines if you want, but dont make me look like a complete fool And by the way, my character is a girl becuase im a girl, just thought to make this clear>

8. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    "Do you have any final words before you death is broadcast to New Republic holos across the galaxy, Minister Organa Solo?"
    Leia kept silent as Mulder taunted her.
    Mulder turned his attention to his apprentice. "You have your instructions, correct?"
    "Yes, Master."
    "Excellent. Make haste. I will take care of Organa Solo."
    "Yes, my Master."
    Draven left his prescence.
    The Dark Lord of the Sith unhooked his lightsaber and ignited it, holding it close to the Minister's neck. "Ready to die?"

9. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Trika was more than a tad curious who was going to be left behind by the squad's sudden calling to rescue Minister of State Leia Organa Solo. Not everyone was awake at this time, she knew.
    Trika jumped into her X-Wing and opened up her comm. "You guys in?"
    "We're here," Talon Lead replied. "Starting pre-flight warm-up."
    Trika started the process, turning on the engines and situating herself. "Let's go, guys. I don't think the Minister's going to last long with us sitting around."

10. Alpha21

Alpha21 Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2000
    <<Do you have room for a Comm Expert, like Lt. Callisto. He doesn't have to be in the squad. He could be like Bullwinkle, and just be at the Nest. PS-Callisto is Force-sensitive)>>

11. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    " Wake up, wake up! We've got a mission, here! Get up!" Kaiba yelled in all of the doors. She ran to her room and suited up, then headed to the hangar where everyone was already powering up. She hopped in her X-Wing, a red Astromech droid snug in the back socket.

" Talon Lead?" Kaiba said in her comm.

" Five? You set?"

" Affirmative."

" Okay, Talons, lets go!"

The eighteen ships flew off.

We're not just a squadron,thought Kaiba, we're a family.

" To all Talons," she said," May the Force be with you!"

12. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    Alpha21, of course we need a good comm expert. Post some and I will add you on as Talon 19. Also visit the E-Z Board at http://pub9.ezboard.com/btalonsquadbasethenest.html http://pub9.ezboard.com/btalonsquadbasethenest.html .

We have one more postiton left on the roster for Talon Squad. Now we need some really good baddies.

13. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    <<I'm not "baddie" enough for ya, Talon Lead? How 'bout if I slit Organa Solo's throat right now? Because she's such a prominent figure, I'll give you all ample time to rescue her. -p.157 of the Unspoken Rules of FanFic.>>
    Leia said nothing as Mulder raised the blade.
    "Sir?"
    Mulder growled as he dropped her to the floor. "What is it, Pfaster?"
    Commander Donnie Pfaster saluted and continued. "We've got 18 ships in hyperspace. We have reason to believe that Talon Squadron is on their way to this sector.
    "See, Mulder? You'll never win. There will always be-"
    Before Organa Solo could finish, the Dark Lord of the Sith struck her, knocking her out.
    "Where is Agent Scully?"
    Scully stepped up. "Where would you like her, my Lord?"
    "Detention cell 10-13. Make sure she's well guarded."
    "Yes, my Lord."
    "What should we do about the rebels, my Lord?"
    "Wait until they enter the sector. I have Darth Shelly Draven looking into something that would hurt Talon Squadron more than anything."
    Pfaster looked confused. "What would that be, my Lord?"
    Mulder chuckled. "I can't say it while the rebels can see what I'm posting on the Jedi Council."
    Pfaster turned to look at the computer screen. "Oh, I see, my Lord."
    Mulder nodded. "Be patient, Pfaster. We'll have this ship painted with the blood of rebel scum."

14. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    <Well, here goes my first real post...please let me know if this is not fitting in or needs any changes>

Reyanna sat back in her seat with a big smile on here face. She was excited about the mission, even though she was not sure exactly what was going on. Apparently the mission was of an urgent matter and she had not been briefed before boarding the ship.

Reyanna was totally at ease with the strangers who surround her, even though most were glancing at here with questioning looks on their faces. But she was used to that reaction. Even though she looked almost human, her powder white skin and pale eyes were disturbing to most people of that race.

Her Lt. on this mission was Kaiba Clouddrifter. She felt fortunate in that respect and decided to sit back and try to figure out some of here fellow crew members.
    Finally she decided to introduce herself to one of the squad members who continued to stare at her with doubt behind his questioning eyes.

"I'm Reyanna, from the Anbulba Galaxy in the Outter Rim...I'm Bracken. Believe me, I'm on your side...I hate the Empire just like you."

15. stoneheart

stoneheart Jedi Master star 1

Nov 25, 1999
    Stone collapsed in his quarters. His last workout session had been with his blade active, so the entire session had been spent making sure it didn't stray anywhere sensitive. As he drifted off, he struggled to remember whether or not he had set his alarm. Even if I didn't, I'll still get up in time. Almost immediately after closing his eyes, he felt someone trying to shake him awake. Groggily, he sat up and asked, "What... what happened?" Mornings weren't his best time.
    After realizing he was over an hour late for the briefing, adreneline made up for any early-morning problems.
    The briefing gave the Talons the bad news: Mulder had Councillor Organa Solo hostage, and was obviously using her for bait. The General laid out the attack plan, including the pair of ysalamiri the squad would be carrying. In the midst of the planning, Stone only half-heard the general introducing the new Talons. After stowing the frozen lizards aboard the last transport, Stone decided hyperspace was as good a place as any to catch up on his sleep. Unfortunately, he forgot to close his eyes. He slipped back into consciousness when he realized he was being spoken to.
    "...I hate the Empire just like you." Embarrassed, Stone suddenly realized that he must have been staring into space in her direction. Trying to cover himself, he shook the pale woman's hand.
    "I'm Stone, the unit's corpsman. Sorry about that."
    "It's alright," replied Reyanna. "I get that a lot. Can I just ask one question?"
    "Shoot."
    "What were those frames you stored in the back?"
    "The ysalimiri? That's just to make sure Spooky doesn't turn us into Intel fillet. Here's how we do it..."

16. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<Good post, LeiaB Darth Agent Mulder, maybe you should have a little competition from Darth Crusher here. He posts some real good fight seens. How 'bout it everybody? Should there be a "baddie" power struggle? I think so.

Alpha21, the position is open if you want it.

Also, I have the E-Z Board almost done. So now I can get back to the real task of posting here again. >>

17. stoneheart

Nov 25, 1999
    A new record, even for me: a triple post!

[This message has been edited by stoneheart (edited 03-16-2000).]

18. stoneheart

Nov 25, 1999
    I'm really starting to hate this computer...

19. stoneheart

Nov 25, 1999
    Is it normal to wait for twenty minutes for your message to post?

20. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    <ok...i will have to either go back and check out this ysalimin thing or perhaps someone could be kind enough to fill me in briefly via email>

Reyanna listened intentively as Stone explained the importance of the ysalimin frames. The more information she could collect about these rebels the better. Her master would be wanting a report soon enough.
    The loud beeps that began to echo through the ship cut their conversation short.

"We're approaching our destination - better get your gear ready and prepare for landing" Stone said reassuringly.

Reyanna smiled and took a deep breath..."Here we go".

[This message has been edited by LeiaB (edited 03-16-2000).]

21. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Trika Kenobi and the rest of the squad exited hyperspace. The looming Super Star Detroyer Piper Maru sat right in front of them.
    "Wow. Anyone wanna take a guess as to where she's being held?"
    Someone came back on the comlink. "The detention block, perhaps, Trika?"
    Trika mumbled to herself. "I knew that. I'm talking more complicated stuff, like which exact level."
    The same voice that she couldn't identify came back on. "The detention block level, Trika?"
    Trika cursed in her native language at him under her breath, barely audible. "Look, whoever this is, you're gonna get a beat-down when we get back to base. Great joke, guys."
    She watched the Imperial TIEs break their formation, starting their attack sequence. "We've got company fellow Talons. Let's go send 'em back home!"

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 03-16-2000).]

22. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Laguana-
    In your Force-sensetive roster, I just wanted to let you know that Obi-wan Jinn is not Force-sensetive.

Ty-gon Jinn, ready to attack Darth Mulder once again, sat in his A-wing, and looked over at his squad. Obi-wan sat in the X-wing, while the Y-wing, the Hawk, the Eagle, the Fledgling, and the stolen TIEs flew by. He could even see Jaren and Telia in their N1.
    His squad had lost two members recently. And what others had said about the Talons was definately true- they were a family. Now the squad had several new members, quickly becoming family, as well. Now, the entire fleet neared Mulder's ship. Their radioes crackled with the voice of a flight officer.
    "This is Agent Scully. Please divert your course."

On the bridge of the ship, Mulder put his hand on Scully's shoulder. "No, hold them there."
    "Yes, sir," Scully replied.

Ty-gon Jinn recdognized Scully's voice. He could feel her with the Force. "Guys!" He yelled into his commlink. "It's Mekial!"
    Scully shuddered. There was that name again. Mekial. Then she could remember something. Mekial Ysari. I was Mekial Ysari. Mekial Ysari.

"Mekial Ysari," the voice said over the commlink.
    "General," said Jinn, "Better keep that last spot open- Mekial's back."

Scully snapped out of it. She turned to see her boss, his new partner, his henchmen dragging Organa Solo to a ship, where they would confront the Talons, and kill Organa Solo. She joined them.

General Ski could not believe his eyes as Muulder's two ships came out of the hangar. They were the two ships stolen from Talon Squadron before it got off the ground- the Falcon and the Osprey, flanked by several TIEs, and Star Destroyer.

Obi-wan Jinn did a quick check of equipment. His droid sochet was filled with thermal detonators. He was ready to deliver the payload to Mulder, and this Scully, as soon as they had secured Organa Solo. Scully couldn't be Mekial, she was dead. Why concern himself with his brother's delusions?

Everyone else who had known her, though, knew Ty-gon was right. It was Mekial.

23. stoneheart

Nov 25, 1999
    <<I've posted my ideas for the mission plan at the EZ Board, if anyone's interested.>>

24. Alpha21

Alpha21 Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2000
    <<Talons 1-18 on the Eagle, correct? Ok, my first post @ TIS>>
    Senior Lieutenant Callisto's modified Lambda-class shuttle, the Osprey (I kept the birds of prey theme going) lept out of hyperspace.
    "Osprey to Nest," his deep voice called out.
    "This is the Nest," a droids voice called out from Talon Intel Squads base.
    "I'm the communications officer for the Talons. After I land, is there a chance I speak to the General?" Callisto asked.
    "Sorry, sir. Master Ski is currently on a mission."
    "Thanks," Callisto said with disgust.

The Osprey landed, and Callisto was met by a crimson-clolred droid.
    "I am H9-O," the droid said to Callisto.
    The human beside him said. "The name's Bullwinkle, and I'm the cook and drill sergent. Ski said when you arrive to tell you you are Talon 19."
    "Your room is this way," H9-O said.
    <<Does it fit with the story line so far?>>

25. Alpha21

Alpha21 Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2000
    Lieutenant Callisto ran back to the Osprey after meeting Bullwinkle and H9-O. He grabbed his acid-yellow lightsaber, and put it under his tunic. His R2, Wincer, and Callisto made their way back to the lieutenants room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.