main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Intelligence Squad - Chapter 4 in the exciting series!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Aug 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    "You're an incredibly good dancer," Obi-wan said, as he tried to keep up with Mara.
    Mara only smiled, enjoying the company.

Ty-gon looked over at his brother, then back at his dance partner. "Well, he seems to be having fun."
    Mekial got back to the dance floor, and began to dance again. "One thing your brother was right about- they have a delicious cake."
    Ty-gon chuckled, then laughed again.
    "What's so funny?"
    "Look out there," he said, pointing to all the couples as during a fast-paced jizz number. Their feet were flying, and now Mekial noticed that all the women had ditched their high heels.
    Suddenly, Ty-gon felt dizzy as a stirring in the Force overcame him.
    "Are you okay?" Mekial asked.
    "I'm fine, it's just..."
    "What?"
    "I can feel Mulder decided not to use any detonators on the wedding party."
    "That's good."
    "But he has something up his sleeve- it feels like a new accomplice- no, two. And one is also force-sensitive."
    "That's not the Force," Mekial said. "Someone must have spiked the punch, or- who's force sensitive here?"
    "The Dix's, Kaiba, General Ski, Trika, and Mara."
    "They would have felt it."

2. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    <<Sorry to advance the plot by this much, but I seriously need to get to doing Sithly things.>>

The party had dwindled down to a dull roar, or so the other bugs had told him. Darth Agent Mulder had just had a conversation with a bounty hunter, and he had told him that he would keep his name in mind. Other more pressing matters were at hand.
    "Spooky" looked at the somewhat quieter base. "The Nest", as they called it. Such a naive group of rebels, he had to admit. How much more naive would they be without their fearless leader, he thought.
    Mulder motioned for Carre to come closer. "You have your names, correct?"
    Carre nodded a very determined, evil nod. "Yes, my Lord."
    "Excellent," Mulder replied. "Let's get to it."
    How very naive. No night crew. No night watch. Nothing.
    It was like being in an abandoned building, except Mulder knew someone was here.
    Carre slipped around the corner, flashing another evil smile at Mulder as she got to work.
    Mulder entered the first room. Such a peaceful array of photos lined the wall. A museum, of sorts. Mulder almost crashed into a nightstand. Blasted...
    Mara Jade turned peacefully in her dream-filled sleep. Too easy.
    Mulder smiled as he finished off her sleeping form with a large dose of a new sleeping substance. Waking up wouldn't be a problem for her for 5 hours or so.
    Carre entered and dragged her out, carrying her into the Herrenvolk.
    Mulder continued his child's play, entering Trika Kenobi's room and doing the same. Carre had finished her rounds, and the two returned back onto the ship.
    "Prepare to exit to hyperspace, preferrably far away from here, Commander. Carre?"
    She walked to the bridge, clearly satisfied with the job. "Yes?"
    "Take the two lovebirds, General Ski and Kaiba and split them up. Split Mara Jade, Ty-gon, and Trika up as well," Mulder smiled. "Let's see how well they function without their heart."

3. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    <<<Tell me if this doesn't seem possible. I'm assuming the Herrenvolk is a big enough ship to even have a cargo-hold.>>>

I guess Mulder was getting bored.

Kendrick crouched in the small cargo hold of the Herrenvolk, staring out through the room's sole viewport at the Talon Squad base as it grew smaller and smaller. Mulder was wasting no time in running, he mused. The deckplates of the ship rumbled under his feet as the Herrenvolk's hyperdrive engaged. They were in hyperspace, but their destination was still a mystery.

Ken checked the pocket of his shirt. It was a formal one - the only garment he owned that had been even remotely appropriate for a wedding - and it was a little tight around the shoulders, but he obviously hadn't found time to change. He pulled out a small homing beacon and cupped it in his hand. The tracking remote was with the one person in the Nest he trusted most: Quis Heartilly.

The party had been long. She'd retired to h
    her quarters early. He'd only had time to drop the tracker at her doorstep before following Mulder and his companion to their ship. He'd barely had the opportunity to stow away onboard, let alone raise a full-base alarm. He hoped she would find it in time enough to summon reinforcements.

Ken swallowed the lump in his throat and leaned back against the wall, cradling his blaster to his chest. He was no Jedi, but he would have to make due with what he had.

But despite himself, he doubted it would be enough.

4. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    The sensor board on the Jade's Talon lit up as the small ship began tracking a signal. Jaren and Telia had decided to take a moonlit flight in the N1 Ty-gon had built for them. The little, yellow starfighter had been modified to hold two people; pilot up front with a navigator/sensor station in the back. Telia, with her pilot training, was skillfully guiding the ship through the mazes of the Coruscant night skyline.

Jaren looked down at the sensor board and frowned. "I'm picking up a strange signal bearing 221 mark 37. It seems to be a Talon distress signal. We had better check it out."

Telia nodded and set the new course. They cautiously approached the target, being sure to stay as hidden as they could. Before they could scan the ship further, it was gone.

Over the seat back, Jaren could see Telia shake her head. "I have a bad feeling about this," she said. "We should check it out. I have the other ships hyperspace vector. We should be able to track them."

"Ok," Jaren replied. "Start to make the calculations. I'll send a message to alert the other Talons." Jaren smiled. "I sure wish we had thought to bring some weapons on our romantic flight through the stars."

Telia laughed a little. "We will just have to remember that for next time. Flowers, champaigne, blasters. You know, Jaren, I had once harbored this fantasy of settling down when I got married. I sure have learned my lesson."

A few minutes later they were ingulfed in the swirling chaos of hyperspace.

5. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    <<Oh good, it is time to play, huh? Time for some Mulder bashing.>>

General Kevin Ski awoke to a ripple, no, a huge a wave of the cold wipe over him. He immediately knew the problem. Mulder. He was tied up and in the middle of a cargo hold of sorts. He was in his flight suit with no weapons.

Through the Force, he maneuvered his multi-purpose comm and set the reciever to all frequencies. "Attention all Talons or anybody who might be listening. The Black Fire Mercenary Group has taken over Talon Base. They have some inside contacts. Watch your backs. Remember your training. This is a battle to the death, and we WILL win. I don't I can make it. I think I have been drugged or something. Whoever is listening, please get help. Talon Lead, out."

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 03-27-2000).]

6. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    <<Ooh... Mulder, you ARE evil! I burst out laughing as Carre dragged poor Mara out of her room... you just made me kidnap myself! Ah, well...>>

In her sleep, Mara smiled. She dreamed of dancing, the lingering festive mood of the weddings bleeding over into her sunconscious. Dancing... she had been dancing with Obi-wan Jinn. That had been fun...

Some little prodding of the Force told her that something was wrong, and she tried to wake up. But rather than surfacing to wakefulness, she found herself slipping deeper and deeper into the dark peace of sleep.

Dancing... that was fun, wasn't it? Dancing... something's wrong... dancing... falling...

Her thoughts receded and faded to black.

Only strict self discipline kept Sondara Carre from laughing aloud. The smile she was so well known for crept across her full lips. Such a tremendous blow to Talon Squadron, and so easily done!

First impressions were lasting, and on first impression, Lady Carre was not impressed by her new enemies. She'd expected more of a challenge from even Rebel scum than this...

Do not underestimate them. That was the Emperor's mistake... and your own father's, as well. Remember what happened to them... never forget it.

Her lovely brow creased, then smoothed as she smiled again. She was not such a fool as those two had been. She would not make their mistakes.

The young woman straightened and peered in the cell before her. So this was Kevin Ski... the leader of the scum. He, she recalled, was married to the one called Kaiba.

"So... you're the great Kevin Ski, Talon Leader and Jedi Knight," she murmured, her delicate hands against the bars on his cell. "Somehow, I expected a bit more."

Without waiting for a response, she turned on her heel... and nearly crashed into Reyanna.

"Well... hello," she said stiffly, regaining her composure.

The other woman looked startled, but quickly spoke. "My Lord Agent Mulder wishes to speak with you."

"Very well. I'll be right up."

7. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    Reyanna was startled when Carre woke her from her sleep. Mulder had made this move without warning her and this upset her badly.
    She had put a lot on the line, feeding him information from inside Talon Base...but if it meant restoring the Empire to its full glory...she would gladly put her life on the line. But dying due to Mulders own arrogance was not in her plans.

She had grabed her pack and weapons, including a lightsaber she had stolen while pretending to befriend some of these weaklings, and followed Carre out to the Herrenvolk.

Now Carre and Reyanna were approaching Lord Mulder on the bridge...He turned to face them with his usual expressionless gaze.

"You called for us My Lord" Reyanna asked.

"I will not tolerate any mistakes ladies...too much is on the line."

Reyanna and Carre just smiled at each other. They were quite a sight - Carre was sleek and elegant, but purely evil...it was all revealed in that haunting smile of hers...and Reyanna, a Braken, with her pale skin and steel blue eyes - both trained since they were young girls to be efficient and fierce warriors - who did he think he was talking to? Mistakes? No, there would be no mistakes

"Of couse not, My Lord" Reyanna vowed, "They are weaker than I had thought. Just tell us what you wish to do with these worthless Rebels and it shall be done."

Reyanna couldn't wait to see the look on the Generals face when he saw her side by side with her Sith Lord. Torturing these Rebels was going to be something she would truely enjoy.

8. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    <<Wow, that was kinda evil...>>

Trika Kenobi was dreaming peacefully. Very peacefully. Something in the Force was trying to warn her, but her bed was just a little too comfortable at the time.
    And now she was in an Imperial holding cell.
    No lightsaber. She could have assumed that.
    Trika stood to her feet and found that the after-effects of the sleeping drug included lack of stability. She fell over two times before crawling to the bars and standing up.
    There were other cells, but some were empty. Two women stood at the cell right next to her. Imps? No, one of them...
    "Reyanna!"
    The woman turned to stare at Trika. Trika continued to smile, thinking she wouldn't have to spend one mroe moment on this Imp ship.
    Reyanna walked over to her cell. "You are gravely mistaken, Trika."
    Trika visibly jerked back away from the bars. "No..." she whispered. "Not you."
    Reyanna nodded and walked away from her cell, leaving Trika by herself.

9. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Ty-gon Jinn woke up. He looked around, and didn't recognize where he was. He shook his head, trying to remember.
    The party last night. Mekial was tired, he took her back to her quarters. He went back to check on his brother, still dancing with Mara. He returned to his quarters to read. After about an hour, it sounded as if the party had begun to slow down.
    A knock on his door- it was Reyanna. The hall lights had been dimmed. He could faintly hear music in the background.
    They talked for a while. She explained that Talon Squad needed blood work done- she took some from his arm, then gave him some medication.
    She left, and everything went black.
    It could be, Jinn thought, But no, I'm going to trust Reyanna. This is all Mulder's fault.

Obi-wan Jinn woke up in his bed after a night of dancing. His feet still hurt, but it was worth it to keep dancing the night away with Mara. She had danced until she exhausted both of them, but Obi-wan stayed up a little longer in his room for no particular reason.
    He thought he heard footsteps in the hall- when he looked out, Mara's door was open- she must have gone to the bathroom. Now he was going to tell his brother all about last night. He opened the door, and-
    No Ty-gon Jinn.
    He ran to Mara's door, still wide open, with no-one inside.
    He tried reporting it to the general, only to find that Kevin and Kaiba Ski were gone.

10. Mekial

Mekial Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    Mekial woke up to pounding on the door.

Who could be up at this time of night?

"Mekial! Open up! It's me, Obi-wan!"

I should have known.

"What is it?"

"Mulder!"

Mekial jumped. "Hold on a second."

She quickly changed into her flight suit. Then she jumped up and opened the door. Obi-wan stood there looking nervous. "He raided the nest. The Skis, Mara Jade, Ty-gon, and Trika. They're all gone."

Mekial nodded. "What are we doing about it?"

He shrugged. "We're all supposed to meet in the General's office."

"Than lets get going."

The two took off running down the hall.

11. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    See the new Chapter for more additions to the story.

12. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Shall we bump this up so that we don't lose it in the change over?

13. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.