Talon Intelligence Squad - Chapter 9 The Changing Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, May 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaB Jedi Youngling

star 2
    <Hey General, I know the forums are really hurting right now, but a new thread/chapter may help. Posts are taking too long to show up....just a suggestion1>
  2. Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    From underneath, the cells looked very dull, kind of like the inside, she supposed. But when she found a row that related to her solution, she nearly hit her head on the ceiling she was half-way hanging down from.
    The part that was really scary, though, was the thought of what might happen if someone just happened to decide to use the fresher at this very moment. The pipes that connected the units weren't very reliable, and Trika didn't want to trust it that far.
    "General...sir!" she hissed upward through some grating. Kevin was taken aback at first, then nonchalantly positioned himself so that he was talking, but not able to be seen talking. "How in the name of the Force did you get there?"
    Trika smiled wryly. "Yeah, I know, the fresher storage units. Tell ya later. When I unscrew these plates, I want you to lift them upward. Okay?"
    The General nodded. Trika completed the task and only waited for him to climb down, but he stopped suddenly. Trika had to strain to be able to see the stormtroopers walking back and forth across his cell. Only with perfect timing would he be able to do this.
    //I'll be back, sir.//
    Trika moved on to the next one...was this Ty-gon's cell?

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 06-23-2000).]
  3. Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "Trika!"
    The word came out as barely a whisper, but both Ty-gon and Trika thought is sounded too loud, the stormies still might hear. Ty-gon lowered his voice again. "What are you doing in the drain?"
    She looked up through the grate. "I'll tell you once we get out. The troopers are watching General Ski, unscrew that plate by the fresher, you can get down here."
    Ty-gon scrambled to the side of the room, and the hole in the floor that had a pipe connected that these people called a fresher. There was indeed a maintenence hole cover near the fresher.
    "You go find the others, I'll get this undone," he said in a barely audible voice.
    "Got it. I'll be back." Trika pushed off the floor of the maintenence level and shimmied down the pipes.
    Ty-gon quickly unscrewed the plate. When he pushed it off, though, it came down with a clang. Footsteps were heard running toward him. He sat down on the fresher. He rapped a few times on General Ski's cell wall- a signal meaning "Go now."
    When the stormies arrived, Ty-gon was sitting on the fresher. "Could I please have some privacy?"

Obi-wan saw Mara sitting in the chair, blood running down her face.
    "Mara!" he tried to run toward her, but Reyanna's blaster was still at his back. he heard the hammer click, and stopped. Her had was still on his head, and she slammed his head down on to a table.
    From this view, he could see the place where the zenji needle had pricked her face. He looked up at Carre and Krycek. "What have you done to her?"
    "Shut up," Reyanna snarled, and she slapped him.
    Ty-gon and General Ski wrinkled their noses- it smelled terrible in the maintenence level. But they had to find their squadmates. Trika had gone far ahead. "You go this way," Ty-gon said, "I'll go this way."
    "Homer's down here, I think Jaren and Kendrick are down your way. We'll meet up at 0900."
    "Yes sir." And with that, they half-ran half-climbed down the maintenece pipes to save their squad.

Greywolfe entered the room. "I haven't missed the entertainment, have I?"
    "Just a little blood, nothing good yet," commented Krycek.
    "Now comes trhe fun part," Reyanna added.
    "Excellent."
    Carre stepped forward to say something, when the alarms began going off.
    "What the heck?" Krycek yelled.
    "Jailbreak!" Greywolfe yelled back.
    "What's going on?" Carre screamed into her comm. A trooper's voice answered.
    "Three Talons have escaped! The General, one of the Jedi- umm, what's his name... Ty-gon, and Trika!"
    Carre grabbed a handful of zenji needles and a blaster. She motioned to the Sith Lords. "Come with me. Reyanna, guard our entertainment until we get back!"

[This message has been edited by Ty-gon Jinn (edited 06-23-2000).]
  4. Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    There's a good cue to start Chapter 10, if you ask me.
  5. Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yeah, most of the squad still trying to escape from the Imps, esp. Insei, who's in the stormie armor in that complex. Will Nash and CiCi get his comm clicks? Will the Imps find out he's not TK-554, and perhaps execute him? Find out in the next installment of... TALON INTELLIGENCE SQUADRON!
  6. Talon Squad Leader Former Manager

star 5
    Check for the new thread, gang. (Gosh I sound like Fred from Scooby-doo.)
  7. Talon Squad Leader Former Manager

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.