Talon Intelligence Squadron | Proving There's No Solution Like Mayhem Since 2000! Join Us Today!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Trika_Kenobi, Jan 11, 2008.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I went out in it today, but with a jacket over it. [face_whistling]

I won't be able to catch up that quickly. It sucks.
  2. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Wearing your t-shirts? PPOR, the whole lot of you! Where are mah Talon shirt pictures?! :p

But yes, we're finishing Book Five tomorrow! We'll be working diligently on Book Six for a while, so there will be plenty of time to catch up and maybe even join in the Book Six fun at the Nest, too! [face_mischief]
  3. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I'll drop by and see whatever kinds of shenanigans are going on at the Nest. :p

Oops, forgot to take a picture. [face_whistling]
  4. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    [face_laugh] Gunny, I think that you're trying to pull our collective leg, and it's not going to work. :p

Yep, like Trikes said, you'll have plenty of time to catch up (:oops: ) on The Catch before we start posting Ignite the Sky, the sixth "book" in the series.
  5. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Talons, check out the website and the new Book Five PDF! It's fresh off the press... or at least off my laptop! Make sure everything looks good and get over to the JC thread to catch the ending before it falls off the face of Beyond for good, too. :p
  6. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    That's some good stuff, Trikes!

Although, I am a little disappointed that you didn't rename the thread in honor of AFD. I think that the "Black Fire Mercenary Group" would be a great title. [face_skull]
  7. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Heh... that would be a good one! Or "theforce.net Squadron -- JOIN!!!" I could make a Bullwinkle sock and rock streaking the hangar with a margarita.
  8. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Heh, that'd be even better! 
  9. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Loved book five and am now waiting for the next one;)
  10. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Heh, we still have a good bit of work to do for Ignite the Sky. [face_whistling]
  11. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So, anyone working on Book 6, the pilot fix index, or the (relatively) new OC challenge? [face_batting] [face_batting]
  12. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
  13. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm gathering notes to push through my Book Six scene. I may be able to get that done as early as tonight if I decide to be lame and not go see a movie tonight. :p
  14. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have a basic idea for the rookie challenge, but that's second fiddle to my Book 6 stuff. No plot bunnies attacking for failures yet.
  15. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I got my Book 6 scene in good enough shape to post over at The Nest. :eek:

Now, for some musing about that rookie story involving Karn. I think that some Seinfeld will help with that.
  16. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Chapter One is done over at the Nest! Awesome work, Talons! Get on over to the Book Six forum to claim your next scene from Chapter Two or beyond! :)
  17. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
  18. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey, Talons! I'm getting ready to go to work... it'll take me nearly a whole day of flying and layovers to do it, but I'll be on my way shortly. :p

Don't panic! I'll hopefully be in touch shortly and be around regularly. If not, I won't be gone for too long... We'll survive the summer! :cool:

... and plus, I'm leaving snowy and Peri in charge again. What could possibly go wrong?

Let's keep working hard on Book Six, Talons! Keep up the great work! :)
  19. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Have fun, and be safe!

I don't even want to imagine what could go wrong with Peri and snowy in charge, though... :p
  20. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Good luck Trika[face_dancing]

And Peri and Snowy[face_mischief]
  21. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    This place has tirned intp a ghost town. :(

Anybody have any works in progress?
  22. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Sure with Jason meeting Bullwinkle[face_mischief] (scene for book six)
  23. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    I have a couple posting-in-progress fics (the stories are finished, but the posting of them is not), but no in-progress fics at the moment. My muse is fleeting when it comes to writing.
  24. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm looking forward to reading that, earlybird! [face_mischief]

Cool, TrakNar. Thanks for stopping by! :)
  25. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    I've got a couple of works in progress! There's that scene with earlybird that I'm being slow on, and there's this scene I've got with DMC that's going to be the big briefing room scene...

Oh, wait... you already know about that one. Outline. Outline. Outline. Outline. Outline. Outline. Outline. Outline.

:D

I'm pretty sure at this point I'm just trying to be annoying, so don't worry about it or anything. I'm just going to focus on the other scenes before that one. :p
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade