main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Karrde Question .

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi-Yoichi, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Yoichi

Jedi-Yoichi Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2003
    I am currently re-reading all of my SW books and have just started on 'Vision of the Future'. Which of course Talon Karrde features in and it got me to wondering if there have ever actually been any ladies in his life, or come to think of it...... any romance at all? I know there was a recent discussion not so long ago about Kyp Durron and his lack of female companions....... does the same go for Karrde? Does a man who can charm the hind leg of a donkey really not get any loving??? Anyone know?

2. Exar_Xan

Exar_Xan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 29, 2001
    I believe it was speculated that he had a relation or felt love for Shada D'ukal in the NJO novels.

That is all I know.

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    I'm pretty sure nothing has been officially said, but I wouldn't be supprised to see Karrde and Shada in something other than a buisness relationship.

4. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    That was just ribbing from Solo and the guys, a bit of teasing at the end of Vision of the Future and TUF.

5. Jedi-Yoichi

Aug 2, 2003
    Thats what I thought too........ I know he 'cares' for Shada, but I dont think anything has actually happened between the pair of them..... Ohh well guess he joins Kyp in the 'Can't get a date' club

6. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    He's one of those "father" type figures. I mean first Mara and now Shada both look upon him as a mentor and care for him, but neither has a romantic interest in him.

I at first thought Shada and Karrde might have had a relationship that wasnt spoken about, but after re-reading some books, I think they are just very close friends and business partners.

7. Jedi-Yoichi

Aug 2, 2003
    Personally I think he is just lusting after Leia.......... lol.......... theres always been a connection there if you ask me.

8. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    I thought he and Shada were already married???

Or am I justing hallucinating again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.