main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon' RPG Update, May 25-31

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Greetings Earthlings!

Here is the deal:

Rralcree, you are readying your ship the Tasker II. In a few days, you will be ready to launch. Kurtrain has asked you to be a part of the team that he is sending to find and retrieve a 'number' for him. You are stalling a little bit, as you don't want to leave Naboo just yet, but only Kurtrain knows that.

Foshe, you agreed to be part of that team, but you also have personal business. Rralcree, per Kurtrain's instructions, will take a 1 day layover on Tatooine, where hopefully you can do what you need to do. At that point, let the Crimson Dawn (CD) team know if you are still with them, or are parting ways. You are waiting to leave with Rralcree on the Tasker II

MRV1N, your mod is done, congrats! May it be the first of many on your path to becoming the Death Star ;) You are waiting to leave with Rralcree on the Tasker II

Kleff, you did some research in the library, and now have information on IG-88, including various large bounties on him. You also have information of droid and technology vandalism in the galaxy. A lot of info, but you just have basic essential info you downloaded to your datapad. You are waiting to leave with Rralcree on the Tasker II

Redd, you faced the Vile Dark Force Greater Behemoth when you went to Palpatines Retreat on Naboo. You actually lasted two rounds of combat. Of course, you were running (and screaming) the whole time... bring your character sheet next week so I can tear it sloooowly..

Morte, you are with the guys waiting for the Tasker II to take off.

Axia, you leave in the morning for Naboo, with your new 'buddies'. In the meantime, you have found your way to "The Lucky Despot" Cantina. You have developed a bit of a rep, and this may be one of the only places you can find a high stakes Sabaac game that will let you in.

Bann, you were in Jabba's Palace, and you ended up finding Malakili the Rancor keeper. You appropriated a blaster from some hapless denizen of that place, and made Malakili tell people that you were with him (you kept him hostage, under concealed gunpoint). You ended up learning that there was a new human dancer, and upon seeing who it was (Petra) you tried to figure out a way to help her. She ended up being ratted out for being former Corsec, and then she and the guy who ratted her out were the new entertainment, as hand to hand combat. She ended up getting worked, and then the floor dropped out and she fell. Malakili whispered, "Food at last!" You made Malakili tell you what that meant, and then you made him take you down there via an alternate route. You both opened a door, and you were unsure what to expect from this 'pet' of his, but you didn't expect a Rancor, covered in fresh blood, with bits of someone's clothing hanging out if it's mouth. Not sure what to do, you just kept a blaster to Malakili's head. You admired the Rancor's vicious demeanor, but sure enough, it wasn't attacking as long as you were threatening Malakili. Petra was right there, alive, (strangely enough), and she made her way into the doorway behind you and said "Push him in, close the door, let's go!!!" Which you did, to the roaring of the beast you just saw. The last you saw of it was it's teeth and head lunging at the door. Now you and Petra are in the tunnel, with the back door to the Rancor closed. You have a blaster, she is dressed in her dancer outfit, but she is battered up, and there is a bad scar on her face, with blood going down her face, neck and torso. The bleeding seems to have subsided, and she looks really, really, tired.

Petra, you were just rescued by (gasp) Bann Doltranos, and are in the tunnel.

Protoss, one of the above descriptions was a fabrication. Guess which one! ;)

Bann, such a long description for you because you werent there. Check your PM, too.

Rralcree, do you intend to rejoin us? Please let me know, so I know whether to take over your character, or 'retire' him, or to keep him around for you.

Okay, then, we will continue in this

2. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    i look at bann.... and say.... ummm, can we get out of here?

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    <best han solo impression>
    It's not my fault!
    well i missed the game since i thought we werent having it but i still had fun last night :)

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Just in the very small chance than Rralcree is not going to be in the game much longer, can I pilot the Tasker II a little? I'm itching to use my pilot and astrogate skills.

5. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    How's about we just go without the wookie since he wants to hang around Naboo. I want to leave.

6. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    I would like to com Axia.

{diles in comm frequency}

Hello?

7. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    (with a goofy smile) uhh...ok sounds good

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jaded, if you want to com Axia, you will have to go to a hyperspace transceiver to patch to Tatooine, and then hopefully find her if her com is on. Do you want to do that? There is a cost involved, probably around 150 credits.

Bann, you and Petra stand in a tunnel, with a closed door behind you, and in front of you the tunnel curves to the left. It is about 6ft wide, and 8 feet tall, and it's surface seems to be made of some kind of stone blocks. It is very dim, the occasional glow pod lines the wall, filling everything with a dim light. Roll listen, both of you.

9. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
  10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Guys on Naboo, you notice that Morte is missing. You aren't sure when he disappeared, but no one knows where he is, and no one remembers when the last time you saw him is.

11. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    do i hear anything?

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Yes, you hear the sound of footsteps coming towards you. Sounds like one person, sounds like they are trying to be sneaky.

13. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    ok i whisper to bann that someone is coming and tell him to aim his blaster at whoever is coming around the corner but don't shoot unless whoever it is trying to harm us.....

14. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    got a 20 so i guess i hear it too. spot roll is 16, do i see the person? my blaster is trained on the direction of the footsteps

15. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    i roll spot also see if i can make anything out.... but i suppose they're around the bend.... spot roll = 11

16. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon, I head over to the Lucky Despot and try to get in a game.

17. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    I will head to a hyperspace transciever. 150 credits? -K-

Hello?

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I just found something out on the Internet. I did not plan this at all, but it is kinda freaky.

[image=http://www.rancorpit.com/images/duros.gif]
    Kleff Rixxard (Pilot)

[image=http://www.cliffrichard.org/media/photos/images/bluejacket.jpg]
    Cliff Richard (Singer)

...notice the similarities. It is eerie.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    (edit) STUPID DOUBLE POSTS.

... BUY POODLE HAT!

20. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I already bought it. I got it the day it came out. great cd.

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Whoa.... you're really Cliff Richard! He does look like a duro, especially if you imagine him bald!

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I was bored, but here is Cliff Richard as a Duro. I was thinking of the quickest way to post this picture to the internet, so I just made it the picture on an old Yahoo! Chat account I have.

Click here for the profile.

23. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Ummmm, anything going on with the luck despot, or do I need to wait till Saturday?

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You get to the Lucky Despot, and attract a few stares as you go in. It is a dark place at the moment, and a smoky haze fills the air. Rather than the usual cantina buzz of laughing, yelling and music, the Despot has hushed sounds, soft talking, low voices, and the occasional clink of glasses. You hear soft music playing (it's not live). It is something remeniscent of Fiery Figrin Dan and the Modal Nodes.

There is a female Devaronian tending bar. She has been watching you since you walked in. She is wearing a blue apron, and black clothes. She has also has a headset with microphone on her head.

The air smells vaguely of Death Stick smoke.

Foshe, deduct 150 credits from your stash.

As you are led to a cubicle, a stormtrooper says, "what is the nature of your call?"

Bann and Petra, who comes creeping around the corner but... a small Kowakian Monkey Lizard. When he sees both of you, and Bann with his blaster, his eyes get really huge and he freezes, tensed up, ready to...

25. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    i tell bann to shoot him..... QUICK!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.