main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Squad - Chapter 3 The Saga Continues

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Feb 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Araviah

Araviah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2000
    Awhile ago I had a dream too..I was running through the woods and trufully forgot the rest,but one scene remained in my mind. Obi-Wan Kenobi talks to Qui-Gon Jinn and saying.."Its been two years now,but its been very hard."
    <<dum dum dummm!>>
    *More confused than ever..*
    Araviah-

2. JoeCool

JoeCool Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2000
    I've never had a Star Wars dream. I feel like the only one.

3. Teniel Djo

Teniel Djo Jedi Master star 5

Apr 8, 2000
    *NOTE: READ THIS ENTIRE POST IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ IT AT ALL. I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEART ATTACKS!
    If you think that was scary as a nightmare then imagine how you would feel if someone told you that was actually going to happen! That's what happened to me!! A friend of mine told me that Episode II was only coming out on video. He heard that from another friend who supposedly heard it from a "reliable source" As you can imagine I was devastated and in a state of total panic even though I almost never pay any attention to rumors. I was up at 5:00 AM the next morning frantically searching the internet for anything that could disprove what he'd told me. Finally I did find an article, I think it was here, that said that Episode II wasn't coming out on DVD.(before DVD people have a heart attack I'm not sure that's still the case. You'd have to ask someone who actully knows) anyway, the wording in the article was a little confusing so I can see where the mistake could have been made. I still like the the guy as a friend but I'll never listen to another Star Wars rumor from him again lest I suffer from a heart attack! So the moral to this story boys and girls is NEVER take rumors seriously. Don't believe it till you see it. And BTW that had to be the most horrible nightmare of all time!

4. Maul KenObi

Maul KenObi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 1998
    I never listen to anyone when they tell me rumours about Starwars. the only things about Starwars I believe I read on TheForce.net, or StarWars.com.
    This guy I work with told me
    "Hey you know what, Darth Maul isn't gone, he will be cloned..."

Shut up...
    It wasn't on TFN so it's a lie, hehehe

5. MJedi

MJedi Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 17, 2000
    I had a dream some weeks ago, which I immediately typed up. I figure, this is the best time to post it since we're talking about dreams here.

Epilogue to Episode 2?

On Tatooine(?), on a ship that, interior looks like the Falcon and Watto's shop combined. Anakin chooses a black outfit, like Luke's, and later wears a Vader-like helmet with cape. Goes out and has fun with his friends wearing this Vader-like outfit.

I see Obi-Wan watching the next "scene", as if it were filmed, in the same ship: a small dock where toxic waste is dumped. In one of the rooms along the dock, Obi-Wan is sitting at a table, his face buried in his hands, obviously in sorrow. Looking outside, I see someone covered in some gray or mud-like substance, with some burns, goes limping out of the adjacent room. Anakin? After his duel with Obi-Wan? He fell into the toxic-contaminated water? And then more people follow him (humans and aliens) covered in the same mud-like substance and burns. They go to the other side of the dock. Droidekas appear and stand guard. While I keep myself out of sight from the destroyers while watching the group that left, a woman sees me and starts talking to me.

Lando appears beside me, wearing a mask like the one in the bacta tank.

An Imperial office arrives with a shipment addressed to Anakin.

Darth Vader arrives to meet this shipment, but no one recognizes him yet. Lando gives him a suspicious look. Vader only has the helmet. His mask is like the ones in airplanes, but in black.

I am saying goodbye to Han and Luke, in their ANH outfits and looks. Luke is driving the car. They offer to give me a ride. I tell them some other time, 3 times, because I know I'll get a ride with them sometime in the future, a future that I know.

END Dream

Is that weird or what?

6. Teniel Djo

Teniel Djo Jedi Master star 5

Apr 8, 2000
    I just had a Star Wars dream! I feel so cool now! It had the emperor in it and he was on the world of Chandrila (where Mon Montha came from) And he was after a girl named Coandria, cool name, huh! Anyway the Emperor thaught he'd killed her after he smashed her under all this wood in this village he was attacking so he started to fly away (yeah he could fly in my dream but it was kind of cool, just trust me on this one) Anyway it turns out that she really wasn't dead and she got up and put on these gigantic wooden wings and flew after him!
    Neat, huh! 'Bout time I had a Star Wars dream!

[This message has been edited by Teniel Djo (edited 05-13-2000).]

7. BillChiles

BillChiles Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2000
    Alrighty then. Ep II is gonna rock

8. Darth Briji

Darth Briji Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    I had a Star Wars dream last night and the night before! The first involved a fun lightsabre fight in WHSmith (for those of you in America or anywhere exept UK, it's a book/stationary/video/music store that does cool offers eg the Ep.I video and both visual dictionaires for £18!) with a friend who I didn't know, then last night was loads and loads and loads of real lightsabres! It was so cool!!!

9. Jason Sunrider

Jason Sunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1998
    That dream is dangerous. They all sense it, why can't you?

10. Master Legolas

Master Legolas Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 1999
    I dreamed that Yoda and Yaddle got it on in ep2. Acually, it was more like a nightmare now that I think of it.

"OH, thats not right!"-GalaxyQuest

11. Jedi-Rillus

Jedi-Rillus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2000

seems like several of us have been having those dreams (I know I haven't been here a while but i rember this dream real well) I remember that about a few weeks back I had a dream that I was dressed in black like Luke except I had a cape on as well, I was talking to a group of rebel soldiers and we were looking at three types of outfits, one was a jedi garb that was without the robe and obi, one was a dark black jumpsuit like that of Darth Maul, and the other was a pilot's suit.We were debating over the three and for some odd reason I was telling them not to take the black, something about it being evil. Then the dream ends, talk about weird or what?

12. nikki the drunk squirrel

nikki the drunk squirrel Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2000
    I once had a dream where me and my sister were 3 years old(we are twins). It was so weird. I had my totally white hair, like i had when i was that age. Well we were sitting next to darth vader talking to him. I don´t reamember what we talked about, well I woke up and felt all scared and weird. It could be that my dream was telling me.....I will never be to old for star wars.

13. Botess

Botess Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2000
    Ok this is a quote from waaaaay back in the 4th post on this topic:

To take you down from your SW high your brain decided to make ep2 into the most boaring thing immagnable, GRASS! so don't worry.

excuse me, maybe I didn't read that right:

the most boaring thing immagnable, GRASS!

WHAT!! WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!

Grass? The most boring thing immaginable? Where do you come from!!! Next you'll be calling mushrooms bland. tsk tsk

now back to my yoda-shaped bong...
    (NOT a figment of my imagination)

14. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Uppers again

15. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.