main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Squad- Chapter 5 Is there any hope for us now?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Dec 20, 1998.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    If she hadn't continued saying how much pain Luke was in, I would have forgotten.

2. Thanos6

Thanos6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 1999
    I disliked CotJ because it never got around to actually showing us the Children of the Jedi, they were just a convenient plot device to get us to Belsavis (is that the planet?). I liked Irek, but I could not stand Roganda.

I REALLY disliked PoT because I never figured out what happened. It jumped from plot point to plot point. I like books that do this, but only if you know they have jumped. In this book, it never did. All I ever, and have still, figured out about the plot is that there was a plague, Daala met her lost love, and Luke and Callista broke up. THAT'S IT.

BTW, I can't believe you guys flamed Mon Cal Warrior just because he used the wrong synonym! Let's put these differences aside, pretend we never argued about that, and get on with the real purpose of the thread.

-Thanos6

3. Thanos6

Thanos6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 1999
    I disliked CotJ because it never got around to actually showing us the Children of the Jedi, they were just a convenient plot device to get us to Belsavis (is that the planet?). I liked Irek, but I could not stand Roganda.

I REALLY disliked PoT because I never figured out what happened. It jumped from plot point to plot point. I like books that do this, but only if you know they have jumped. In this book, it never did. All I ever, and have still, figured out about the plot is that there was a plague, Daala met her lost love, and Luke and Callista broke up. THAT'S IT.

BTW, I can't believe you guys flamed Mon Cal Warrior just because he used the wrong synonym! Let's put these differences aside, pretend we never argued about that, and get on with the real purpose of the thread.

-Thanos6

4. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    Thank you! Someone supports me!

But that was a long time ago, now RogueJedi, and the others and myself are cool.

5. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    Thank you! Someone supports me!

But that was a long time ago, now RogueJedi, and the others and myself are cool.

6. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/talonheadquarters/talonbest.jpg

I made a new thread for several reasons, the foremost being that some people have trouble downloading a large thread with 150+ posts. So I will end each chapter when it nears 140-150 posts.

All positions are filled. Sorry for any incovenience. We are still looking for new enemies and support personnel, however.

Here is the current roster:

Talon Intelligence Squadron
    Talon Leader -General Kevin Ski - pilot
    Talon 2 - Captain Deli "Cobra" Dix - mechanic, weapons - Assistant Executive Officer
    Talon 3- Lt. Mara Jade - hacker
    Talon 4- Lt. Milan-Kenobi - explosives
    Talon 5- Lt. Kaiba Cloudrifter Ski - hacker
    Talon 6- Major Jaren Kai - sniper new rank
    Talon 7- Lt. Quis Heartilly - weapons
    Talon 8- Lt. Trika Kenobi - hacker
    Talon 9- Captain Kendrick Quinn - pilot Executive Officer
    Talon 10- Lt. Ruby Jade - intelligence officer
    Talon 11- Lt. Netha Dix
    Talon 12- Lt. Stone - corspman
    Talon 13- Lt. Telia Aris - sniper
    Talon 14- Lt. Rinin - medic
    Talon 15- Major Ty-gon Jinn - pilot new rank
    Talon 16- Lt. Obi-Wan Jinn - hacker and brother to Ty-gon
    Talon 17- Major. Melarnn Tecc - biker scout
    Talon 18- Lt. Reyanna - traitor!!! mad.gif
    Talon 19- Lt. Callisto - communications officer
    Talon 20- Commander Marhl Kahn
    Talon Squad Cook and Drill Sergeant: Sergerant Bullwinkle

Leaders of the Black Fire Mercenary Group
    Dark Sith Lord: Darth Agent Mulder
    Dark Sith: Agent Carre and Agent Reyanna

Links
    Forum9/HTML/001764.htmlTalon Intelligence Squad
    Forum9/HTML/001829.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 2
    Forum9/HTML/001897.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 3 The Saga Continues
    Forum16/HTML/000009.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 4 in the exciting series!
    Forum9/HTML/001829.htmlTalon Squad Member Histories
    http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/talonheadquarters/Talon Headquarters Website
    http://pub9.ezboard.com/btalonsquadbasethenestTalon Squad Base E-Z Board

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 03-30-2000).]

7. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    Just to refresh your memory, here are the last few posts.

Trika_Kenobi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trika wasn't a crying person. She wasn't an emotional person.
    But it seemed like everyone else was.
    Row upon row of Talon Squadron members were crying tears of joy. The brides had made their way down the aisle and joined the grooms.
    Trika sat upright, but a small motion made her jerk to the side.
    Not another one, she thought.
    Trika didn't want to interrupt the procession, but what if it really was real?
    A very embarrassed Trika Kenobi got up from her seat, right in the middle of the minister's words, and walked over to the East wall. The minister and everything stopped.
    Trika also froze, turning a beet red. "Uh, excuse me for a moment." She reached on the wall and plucked an obvious looking bug from off the wall.
    "You can continue," Trika said while walking to dispose of it. "I must have quite a knack for finding bugs."

Darth Agent Mulder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "We've lost all contact with Deep Throat 5, sir."
    Deep Throat was the fifth evolution of the bug Mulder had created. "It is not a necessity, Commander Scyynof. It was just an extra accessory. Has any contact been made with-?"
    "You called?"
    Carre stepped onto the bridge, looking as beautiful as usual, flashing one of her smiles.
    "How would you like to be a part of the first step to rid us of Talon Intelligence Squadron?"

Mekial
    Mekial chuckled as Trika picked a bug off the wall. She had noticed it too, but wasn't about to get up. Not because she was embarrassed to, because she couldn't. She couldn't walk in these high heels. She had taken numerous falls, and had finally decided to take them off while she was walking for fear of injuring herself.
    She sighed. The most embarrasing thing was when they had had to stand up. She would have done a flip over the seat in front of her if Reyanna and Obi-Wan hadn't caught her.

I hope there's no dancing after the wedding, because I'll never be able to stay up.

She smiled as she looked at the two men and their brides. They all looked happy, and both brides looked about to burst into tears. Everybody looked happy.

This is the way it should always be...

Idiots Array
    Jaren stood at the alter dressed in his finest uniform, nervously twirling Telia's ring between his fingers. In a few minutes that ring would bind their lives together forever. The two designs symbolized their past and future. The Talon squad crest and the crest of their former unit, General Moozh's Skifters, side by side.
    As the music started, Jaren looked towards the door opening in the back of the room. The crowd stood as Stumpy and H-9 came slowly down the isle first, spreading flowers. Both droids had been given an oil bath and now shone in the light.

Jaren looked out over the crowd and smiled. All his friends were gathered here for this occasion. Trika, lightsaber hanging from an ornamental belt, seemed to be keeping an eye out for trouble. Reyanna, one of the new recruits, was standing next to Stone waiting for the brides to appear. Ty-gon and Obi-wan stood with Mekial, pointing occasionally and whispering. Kendrick and Quis were holding hands and smiling like they had not done in a long time and Jaren secretly wondered if the squad would hold a wedding for them one of these days. He could even see Colonel Moozh - no, she was a General now - and several of the members of her unit he had served with.

The droids stopped at the front of the room and the brides stepped through the doors. To his left, Jaren could hear Kevin take a sharp intake of breath as he saw Kaiba. Jaren's heart began to race. He couldn't take his eyes off of Telia. Her elaborate dress was quite a contrast to the combat fatigues he was used to. She was simply stunning. She and Kaiba made their way to the alte

8. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    <<Yes, that was on purpose, Mara. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.>>
    "Reyanna?"
    She turned to face Mulder. "Yes, my Lord?"
    "I've felt a bit of anger radiating from you? Tell me what's wrong."
    Reyanna paused for a moment. "You were going to leave me."
    Ah. This explains it.
    "I still needed someone on the inside; it is unfortunate that Carre woke you. Once the rebels were in my grasp, you could have turned at the given time." Mulder paused, then shook his head. "But it is too late now. Bring the rebels to me."
    Reyanna bowed and headed to the holding cells, returning a few minutes later with the five prisoners and a legion of stormtroopers.
    "Excellent," Mulder smiled, then started to give instructions.
    "Take the Skis and inject them with a mind-altering drug of your choice, Reyanna. I'm sure you'll be pleased to repay General Ski for all the promotions you lost. Get every bit of information you can. You two," he pointed to a couple of stormtroopers. "Accompany her."
    "With pleasure," Reyanna grinned.
    "The other three, Mara, Trika, and Ty-gon, tie them each to a table. If I don't get the information I want, I'll begin to slice every inch of your weak human bodies until I do. Carre, would you like to assist Reyanna. or me?" Mulder chuckled. "Or, if it's too tough of a decision, you can do both."
    Carre flashed another smile. "I thought such tough decisions were made by the important people around here."
    "You'll never get away with this, Mulder!" Ty-gon spat out the clichè saying.
    Mulder walked nonchalantly up to the Jedi and bent down to his level. "I will destroy Talon Intelligence Squadron, and there will be no failures. Take the Skis away and tie the rest up, now!"

9. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    "I thought you were one of us!" Kevin screamed at Reyanna as she injected him with the drug. He used the last of his mental power to alter the Force around her. He pushed on a exposed portion of her brain and was rewarded to see her inject herself with the remaining vial of the drug as he dozed off into a world of black.

10. Return of the Wattowatta

Return of the Wattowatta Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Okay, I'm outta here...

11. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<What? *is lost*>>

12. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    <<TSL-Sorry 4 the inconverience, but Cobra is Deli Dix, not the 3rd-in command>>

13. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    <<TSL, I think it's safe to say that you can take Reyanna off the Talon roster... >>

The bright lights of hyperspace receded into the dull lights of stars as the tiny N1 returned to real space. Telia had brought the Jade's Talon out of hyperspace on the edge of the system where any scanners would be less likely to detect them.

The Talon squad distress signal they had followed out here was heading towards the only inhabited planet in the system. A planet in Black Fire controlled space which was currently refuling an orbiting Super Star Destroyer; the Herrenvolk, one of Mulder's ships.

Jaren sent off a quick message to Talon Squad HQ, informing them of the position of the SSD.

It had not been hard for Telia and Jaren to follow the normal flow of commercial traffic onto the planet and land the N1. Once they had landed, they instructed the R2 unit to pilot the ship back to Talon HQ. Then they managed to 'acquire' transportation to the starport where the supply shuttles were busily transporting food and equipment to the SSD far overhead.

Somehow they would have to get on one of those shuttles...

14. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<Done deal, Idiot's Array and Darth McClain. Check the EZ-Board for some interesting news and new topics.>>

15. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    "And this morning I decided to trust you." Ty-gon spat the words at Reyanna, who held his lightsaber, as Carre tied him down.
    "Shut up," came the only reply. Ty-gon looked up to see Darth "Spooky" Mulder himself. "Ty-gon Jinn," the Dark Agent of the Sith snarled. "It seems that so often you orchestrated my defeat or demise at the hand of Ski's pitiful squad- how does it feel to be at my mercy?"
    "You can't win, Re'deis."
    "Would you stop calling me that!" Mulder nearly went ballistic, but recomposed himself instantly. "If you should call me anything, try Spooky, or Fox, or..." he smiled, happily thinking about the name he'd force the Jedi to choose... "Lord Mulder. You must understand that the Scri'ne name means nothing to me. And as for your faith in your squad, I've already won! Now, let's get down to the questioning. Scully has grown quite close to you, is that correct?"
    "Her name is Mekial, and yes, she has, because she remembers me."
    "And your brother Obi-wan was a prisoner of Kafal for many years, is that correct?"
    "You know the answer to that," the Jedi scoffed.
    "And you've captured many of my ships, which is how I was able to get to the Piper Maru and escape, is that correct?"
    "Yes, Fox." Jinn could tell he was irking Mulder.
    "And you know my friend Reyanna here, and were good friends with Jane Jinn."
    "Of course."
    "So how much do you actually know about my organization?"
    Jinn kept his mouth shut.
    "Answer me!" Mulder bellowed.
    Jinn still didn't reply.
    Suddenly, there was the sound of a hammer cocking, and Carre's blaster was pointed between his eyes.
    -----
    Okay, does anyone in the remaining Talon Squad want to come save us?

16. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    Standing in the quiet confines of the engine-room, Ken bit his lip and gave the hydrospanner in his hands a quick wrench. Then he stood back, admiring his handiwork as the internal circuits of the Herrenvolk?s hyperdrive came crashing onto the floor in a hopeless tangle.

The hole he?d hammered into the driver?s casing ? using a discarded metal beam he?d found in the corner - had worked out quite well. Ken stuck the hydrospanner into his back-pocket just in time to reel backwards into the wall as the ship shuddered violently under him. Catching himself with his hands, he smiled grimly.

His little sabotage had worked. The Herrenvolk had been yanked out of lightspeed en-route. Now, if his calculations had been right, they were floating out somewhere near the Corporate Sector. Being unable to reenter hyperspace, Mulder and his gang of kidnappers were trapped, at least for a little while.

Kendrick gave the hyperdrive a hefty kick, knocking it onto its side. More mechanical entrails spilled out. It would take Mulder and his lackeys at least a couple hours to repair the damage he?d caused. Maybe the other Talons would be able to trace and catch up to them.

Of course, by dropping them out of hyperspace, he?d completely given up his position on board the ship. Ken wondered how long it would be before Mulder sent someone after him. Palming the door to the engine-room, he stepped out into the hall, checking the power-pack on his blaster, and sent a silent call to his squad-mates.

Hurry up, you guys. I can?t hold the fort forever.

[This message has been edited by RogueLead11 (edited 03-28-2000).]

17. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Slicing? Eww...

Ty-gon was doing a pretty good job of making Mulder mad...not that it was doing them any good...
    The woman that Mulder had beside him tied Trika up, but when Ty-gon wouldn't give Mulder the information he wanted, she turned and aimed her blaster at his head.
    Mulder turned to Trika and Mara.
    "If he won't give me the information, perhaps you ladies will."
    Trika didn't know about Mara, but she wasn't interested in giving out any information.
    "Tell me, Trika. What exactly does Talon Intelligence Squadron know about this organization?"
    Trika kept her mouth shut.
    "Well, then," Mulder took something that didn't look inviting out; sharp. "We'll see how much you know after this." Mulder took one swipe at her with his knife and struck her in the face.
    If it weren't for those chains, Trika would have jumped right off the table. She supressed the urge to scream.
    Trika could feel some of the pain, but it wasn't hard to block most of it out. She could only think of one thing...
    Talon Squadron's secrets were safe with her...

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 03-28-2000).]

18. Darth Agent Mulder

Feb 14, 2000
    <<Everyone seems to be out tonight.>>
    Carre was smiling as she held her blaster at Ty-gon's forehead. That would show him. Someone so intent on calling him "Re'deis".
    That name had been dead to him for several years now.
    "What exactly does Talon Intelligence Squadron know about this organization?"
    Trika didn't answer, so Mulder did as he threatened.
    Mulder laughed as she squirmed in pain.
    "Mara Jade, former Emperor's Hand, Force-user, and hacker to the Talons. How much do you know?"
    Mara made no sound, and she suffered the same fate, only she was bearing a bloody gash over her stomach, not her face.
    The Dark Lord of the Sith ripped out the lightsabers of the Jedi. "Your weak Jedi powers will not help you. I have several cages of ysalamiri on their way. We'll see how you function when the tables are turned!"
    The three were true to the New Republic. No sound escaped their lips. This angered Darth Agent Mulder severely.
    Mulder got one inch from Trika's bleeding face and started to scream. "I warned you. I WILL kill all of Jedi in Talon Intelligence Squadron, and I'll start with YOU!"

19. Darth Agent Mulder

Feb 14, 2000
    That's when the Herrenvolk dropped suddenly out of hyperspace.
    "Commander, find out who's on board that's not supposed to be; I've got Jedi to kill."

20. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    <<Ok, I will try to tie together a few posts so bear with me.>>

Despite the fact that Telia was a little short for a stormtrooper, no one had questioned the two Talon snipers. So far.

Jaren and Telia had stolen a supply shuttle and the uniforms of it's occupants on the surface of the planet and gained access to the Herrenvolk. Shortly thereafter, the ship had finished it's resupply and made the jump to hyperspace.

Now, Jaren, dressed in the uniform of a naval lieutenant, was looking through the Super Star Destroyer's computer in an attempt to find where the captured Talons were being held. He was interrupted by a sharp lurch of the deck plates and the blaring of the emergency sirens. The ship had come out of hyperspace.

A voice came over the ship intercom. "Intruder alert! Security, report to the engine room immediately!"

The two snipers drew their stolen blasters and took off at a run for the engine room.

21. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    **sigh** You guys still know how to write a briliant story....

I Just thought I would drop in on my favourite squad to see how it was all going. Lovely, the weeding scene was gorgeous.

Kithera

P.S. I only found out today that Rinin has gone/been on a holiday and won't be back for a while. He asked me to take over his character but I don't know. It's up to you guys.

22. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    The Hawk landed on the surface of the planet, and Talon Squad piled out in response to a call from Jaren. The Herrenvolk had suddenly come out of hyperspace, and apparently, Kendrick was there.
    Now, a cargo ship touched down next to them, and several crates of ysalamiri marked for the Herrenvolk.
    Obi-wan Jinn stepped forward, and looked at the delivery guy. "I'll sign for those," he said. Luckily, Mulder had gotten a bit cocky and picked speed over safety and had them delivered.
    "Are you... 'Agent Spooky'?" the delivery guy asked.
    "Yeah, that's me," said Jinn as he signed the name "Fox Mulder" to the delivery form.
    The cargo ship then left.
    "That seemed too easy," Cobra Dix said as Jinn drew a blaster and vaporized the box.

Aboard the Herrenvolk, Syyyyynoff stepped up to Darth Mulder, having recently arrived.
    "My Lord, we have sent Syyynoff to recieve the ysalamiri on the planet's surface. We still have one that was not delivered for safety reasons. I have it here."
    "Excellent, Syyyyyynoff. Put it in the room with Jinn, Jade, and Kenobi."

Ty-gon winced as the ysalamiri dug into his arm. He looked at Mara and Trika, who were obviously suffering from the pushing away from the Force.
    Suddenly, there was a sound in the hall, but it wasn't loud. Definately not noticable if he hadn't anything better to do but listen. A Talon uniform ran by the door. Kendrick was on board!
    Carre spoke up, while still keeping her blaster pointed at him. "Lord Mulder, something went by."
    Mulder, now without the Force, but not needing it, walked over to the doorway. Nothing there.

23. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    "...and this morning I decided to trust you" Ty-Gon said to Reyanna....Ha - wasn't a very smart decision-was it foolish Rebel, Reyanna thought and smiled.

She watched Carre and Mulder torture him a few minutes longer and then slipped back into the room where The General and Kaiba were tied to the cold metal tables.
    The drugs she had chosen were begining to take effect...and Reyanna knew exactly how to make The General talk.

Wake up sleepy head - welcome to your nightmare
    "Well Kevin, welcome back...I hope that you are ready to talk to me now, for your sake...and your new brides" Reyanna slid her cold finger down his face touched his lips, "I want to hear what you know about this organization?"

Reyanna slowly walked around the table to where Kaiba was lying,unconscious, and slid her razor sharp dagger out of her leg holster.
    "and don't leave anything out...General", she said as she pierced Kaibas neck with the tip of her blade... small drops of blood began trickle out, run down her blade and drop to the floor.

"Get away from her you traitor!" Kevin screamed...when suddenly the ships alarms began to blare full blast!

Reyanna stepped back in suprise and almost fell to the floor. She suddenly began to feel weak - her head was swimming and her vision was getting blured. What is happening - she shook her head in an attempt to clear her thoughts...no luck. She looked quickly at the General, who didn't seem to be too suprised she was feeling this way...he just met her gaze without resignation.

Reyanna stumbled out into corridors of the ship, the alarm still blaring...her knees where starting to give out when suddenly someone grabbed her arm -
    "Reyanna, poor thing...what have they done to you? How did you get away? Where are the others?" - it was Jaren, dressed as a stormtrooper - everything went dark as Reyanna fell to the floor.

[This message has been edited by LeiaB (edited 03-28-2000).]

24. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    <<Yes, Lord Mulder, very clever. Now you've got me torturing my other self...>>

Carre kept her blaster pointed at Ty-gon's head a moment longer, then lowered it. She gave him an icy smile as she walked gracefully over to the table where Mara Jade lay.

Enough of these child's games...

The young hacker gave a soft, almost noiseless moan, her blue eyes full of mingled fear and pain. Still smiling, Carre bent over the girl. One slender hand went to her black hair; with a quick, catlike motion, she withdrew one long, thin, and very sharp lacquered zenji needle.

Black hair spilled around Carre's beautiful face as she held the needle to Jade's throat. The teenager gulped and shuddered noticeably.

Without speaking, Lady Carre slid the point of the zenji needle across Mara's slender throat. A thin trail of red blood bubbled up from the shallow cut it left. Mara gave a little gasp of pain and bit her lip. Carre could see sweat beading at the girl's temples. Good. She's wearing down.

"Lieutenant Mara Jade..." Lady Carre's voice was so soft it was barely audible, but it was as sharp as the tip of her zenji needle, which never left Mara's throat. "You have the answers I want, and you're going to tell me. Understand?"

"No..." Jade's words were a ragged sob. "Never."

A quick motion of Carre's hand, and the zenji needle left a bloody slash up to the girl's chin. "Wrong answer."

Mara jerked slightly, barely supressing a whimper. Carre leaned closer, her face inches from the Rebel prisoner's. Her silver eyes bore into the girl, ruthless and merciless. "Tell me everything you know... or I will make what little is left of your pathetic life a raging hell, understand?"

The hacker closed her eyes and turned her face away. Carre sighed in frustration. Persistent Rebel scum...

She was just deciding which bone to break first when the alarm went off. Carre turned from her victim, who immediately went limp from relief.

Carre took no notice. She'd had enough of these stubborn Rebel prisoners for now...

"Lord Mulder," she said, quickly wiping the blood off her zenji needle and replacing it in her hair, "permission to go after our recently arrived guests?"

"Granted," replied the Sith Lord.

Carre gave a nod of thanks, then sauntered over to Mara once more. She spoke into the girl's ear.

"We will meet again... and I will be sure to finish what I started when we do."

She smiled at Trika and Ty-gon. "As for you two... we'll 'have words' later, as well. I look forward to it. But for now, I'll settle for killing your friends."

With another nod towards Darth Agent Mulder, Carre went off to search out and exterminate the ship's current vermin problem.

25. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Trika was having an extremely hard time dealing with the ysalimiri. No Force equals pain. And lots of it.
    Carre was torturing Mara and seemed to be enjoying herself, cutting her in the throat several times.
    "Stop it! Why can't you just leave her alone?!" Trika attempted to scream past the blood collecting in her throat.
    Carre didn't seem to pay attention, but Agent Mulder was.
    "I WILL kill all the Jedi!" He was screaming, but Trika barely noticed. Besides the cut that ran from her left temple to her right cheek, there were several new ones across her forehead. Blood clouded her vision. The world was definatly red.
    I must hold on a little longer. The Talons will be here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.