main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Squad - Chapter 8: Back in action!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Idiots Array, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    New chapter commencing now. Here is the link: Forum16/HTML/000902.html Forum16/HTML/000902.html

2. ParallaxDirector

ParallaxDirector Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2000
    Like most people out there, when I see a movie, one of the most important things I look for is how good the music is. I LOVE music when it comes to movies and such. And I'm really familliar with which song or score was used in which movie.

Just recently, I saw a trailer for "The Patriot" which looks pretty good..I immediatly recognized the first song used in the trailer. But as the trailer came to a finale, they played a score that's been kinda popular in trailers. It was used in trailers such as Mission to Mars and Romeo Must Die. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? If you've seen the new trailer for The Patriot, it's used when everything is all slowed down and stuff..it's pretty noticable..anyway..my point is...

I want that score. I want it for my movie. Badly. If any of you have an idea of what the score is..PLEASE tell me.

Another song I'm looking for was used in the trailer fo End of Days and was just recntly used in the new Emperium/Armano commercial..I can't exactly make out the words, but if I had to guess..it's some girl saying "You love." and it's being repeated over and over again.

I want that one too.

If any of you have information on these songs, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease reply. BTW, here's a list of songs I'm using in my movie so far..tell me what you think.

Learn to Fly -Foo Fighters
    Hero -(You guessed it) Foo Fighters
    When Worlds Collide -Powerman 5000
    Struck By Lightning -(I dunno the artist)from the soundtrack Blade.
    And some songs in the SW soundtrack..can't forget them of course.

J.P.
    Parallax Productions

3. Jaycen_Kayde

Jaycen_Kayde Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2000
    I'd recommend Napster. I'm using it to find a lot of my music.

Jason

4. Migg27

Migg27 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2000
    I think the song you were talking about is by Craig Armstrong from Plunkett & MacLeane. If not, check movietunes.com. It lists all the music used in trailers. I was looking for that song for my movie too, and it lists the songs, I'm just not sure which is which. Hope this helps.

5. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.