main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Talon Squad Leader

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Krash, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    It's my sad duty to inform you that Kevin Siminske (Talon Squad Leader) passed away last week.

I know he was friends with many of you, and we here in Cleveland have known Kevin (if only online) for the last 2+ years. So it was a great pleasure to finally meet him (in person) back on February 9th at the Cleveland Timothy Zahn booksigning.
    [image=http://www.thejediknightsofcleveland.com/starwars/images/jkoc_zahn.jpg]

A group of us attened the services, and we passed along our sympathies (and on behalf of you guys as well) to his mother. She was very thankful to know that so many people cared about Kevin and considered him a friend. I also promised her that "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" were planning a number of charity events...in Kevin's name. When those plans get rolling, I'll let you know so Phoenix can join us in honoring our friend.

There is a place on the Cleveland TFN boards where we have been sharing our thoughts and memories about Kevin...you're welcome to join us! There is also a dedication to him on Midwest Fanforce news

2. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Edit: Nevermind. I'll just let IA do the posting.

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Thanks, Krash. I'm glad you were able to attend the services since I wasn't. I'd appreciate any information on charities you might have, I'll pass the information along to my group.

4. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Ditto. If there is information on any charities, please let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.