main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG - Mt. Adegan - Jan 25

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, as promised, my first post.

Who is up first?

2. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ok... must hit the sack! I will check this thread tomorrow. Well, technically in a few hours...

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia narrows her gaze at "C". "What do you mean you are temporarily removing it from sale?" Axia askes through nearly clenched teeth.

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff sits, pretty much silent, but if Axia needs back up... he's kinda there for her, kinda.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    (I might see C this morning, if so, I will ask him to check this thread)

6. Runsae_Halsh

Runsae_Halsh Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2004
    Runsae looks back and forth to Axia and C and sees the silance and asks Axia,"So who is Petra, and did you kill her?"

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Talon you said you were gonna post the info about the lightsabers that I found...most importantly what I found about the crystals.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Yeah, Talon, just a reminder, if you can gimmie an idea of the lightsaber I got from the Padawan, that would be fantastic. Yeah, so if you can go ahead and do that... that would be great.

9. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    OOC: I wonder if axia kils Runsae now

10. Runsae_Halsh

Jan 25, 2004
    Why would anyone want to kill Runsae.

11. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Nobody that I know of but that question might just set her character off :)

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, MoronDude: your saber is a grey-silver metal, looks kinda utilitarian. Has your character seen any of the practice sabers yet?

Jank: Please refresh my memory. Where were you looking for info? The archives? And was your search just on lightsabers in general, and then crystals? Please elaborate...

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia turns her attention from "c" to Runsae. Her head moves slowly and a smoldering fire has begun to burn in her narrowing eyes.

"You don't know me sir. But I suggest you never mention Petra to me again. Ever."

14. Runsae_Halsh

Jan 25, 2004
    Runsae, looks around and says
    "It isnt wise young moody padwan to threaten your guide. The guide the council saw fit to guide to the Mnt. besides it was just an inquizative question. Runsae didn't mean anything by it. Nothing indeed.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "If you meant nothing by it then I apologize if I offended you but your question, perhaps inadvertently, offended me."

Axia tries to remember that she wants to become a Jedi and not give in to the baser instincts that have ruled her for so long.

Axia nods to herself. "You are right." she puases. "Perhaps, if we get to know one another better I will tell you..." She pauses agian and looks at the rest of the people in the transport. "...all of you, the story of Petra Blackwing. Then you will know why it is such a touchy subject for me."

Axia closes her eyes and begins to meditate. She knows the burden of Petra Blackwing is behind her and yet...

How is it that C was able to resist my sugestion. I am powerful in that skill, I know I am. In fact this is the first time it has ever failed.

16. Runsae_Halsh

Jan 25, 2004
    Offended oh no not at all. Just curious if you killed her or failed to save is all. Runsae is just a common native guide, he is just curious.

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    To my knowledge, Kleff has not seen a practice saber before... but MoronDude is growing angry at such a question.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "I did both, actually." Axia says with a sadness in her eyes.

19. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    C looks at Axia with an eye of remorse for some reason and says "Lets work out a deal, I have information that you want and I want what I was supposed to get in the first place"

Pauses......

"Because of the trust that I have developed with Rykel I will show him the info and he will tell you what its worth. Im not here to develop enemies"

Pauses and remembers what happned last time C had an enemy :)

"What do you think of that Axia?"

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Yes I would have been in the archives researching this. And my research was mostly based on the construction of a lightsaber. And my instructor/master kinda gave me a funny look because I didn't have the force so I'd be looking for anything that said that I MUST have the force in order for it to work.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "That's fine. Rykel has been nothing but helpful to me, even after I blew up his building."

22. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I suppose I'm still hacking away at the rocks, hopefully I can get through them soon having a lightsaber and all.

23. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    "I contact Rykel and let him know that I would like for him to look at the data"

24. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I have discovered the other clone troopers encampment a little ways up the mountain trail. I want to ask both of the clones to come with me to find Gerson and either a. help him if he is in danger or b. question him as to his sudden disappearance and questionable behavior as of late.

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey TW didn't you say something about changing the location of the game this weekend so that we didn't have to cancel it? If we still can I think we should...It would be great cause it gets me outta the house on saturday night lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.