main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG - Mt. Adegan - Jan 25

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Suggestions from a Moron:

These are alternatives to all cramming into Talon's house.

1. We can play it online, using an Instant Messenger and/or chatroom. Yahoo Messenger has a feature where
    you can make a joint IM, i forget what they call it, but it's pretty much a private chatroom through the IM program.

2. We can play in Galaxies. Those you don't have galaxies can come over to another's house and speak through someone's character.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    That could possibly work although that would mean sitting in front of the computer again for a bunch of hours. I would be all up for the doing it on Galaxies if it wasn't for the fact that I would have to stay at the church...and I would because I'm not gonna miss whatever exciting events happen.

3. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I hate to say it, but I would have to miss if we did an online game. If we can all meet somewhere, cool, if not, I'l just see you guys next week.

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I don't think that it would be as fun doing it on the internet. I like hangin out with everyone....that's a good portion of the reason i come.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Yeah, lets just wait for a week from saturday, thought Talon can still post here, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint, hint,!

6. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    so where are were going to meet?

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    ok, here is the official decision:

we will continue to do some stuff online, but the game for this Saturday night is cancelled!

We will pick it up a week from Saturday.

I will not be running any other games that night as well, I will be watching TV and falling asleep.

Sorry guys, but it happens! Too many complications with doing it any other way.

8. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    I wonder if Axia would want to get the ST game going some since Saturday is free.

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Grrr I dont' ahve anything to do on Saturday night now. Oh well.

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia: how big is your hyperdrive? it's dimensions in feet...?

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    It's one million miles by 3 million miles by 6 feet.

I imagined it being the same size as the one in the queen's ship in episode 1. It is also recessed into the floor so someone would have to know where the controls are for that in order to get at it.

The ship has also been locked down and Im the only one with the passcode.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Assuming that it has risen out of the floor (and I don't mean to imply anything by that), how big would you say it is? For instance, if you were to detach it from your ship and put it in your room, or something like that?

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of 4.5 feet tall 6 feet in length and a foot or more wide. But if anyone where to touch it a plasma canon would drop down from the ceiling and vaporize them, followed by an army of droids and the undead. And its covered in poison too!

14. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    It's true, I coated it with poison myself.

15. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Whoa, don't touch that hyperdrive. I guess I'm just chillin and having a happy campout with the clone boys.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I wish we were playing...

ah well.

If Axia is not RPing ingame (Galaxies, I guess it's sandwich and rental movie time.

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i wish we were playing too....sigh, oh well.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Are we not playing this RPG on the board, let me know becuse its really the only reason I come to the boards.

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Oh we are playing all right. In fact, here we go:

Sha: You get there at nighttime. It is very cold and dark. At the base of the mountain, as far as a speeder can go, anyway, is a small encampment. A tent, a speeder, and a small campfire are there. There is light from within the tent. You see no one.

Bann: You continue to hack away at the rocks. You are now very dirty and sweaty, which makes the dirt and dust stick to you. You vaguely sense that thing in the force still coming from behind all the rocks...

Draaco: You are back at the temple. I will have to talk with you in person, as you thus far are unable to post.

Everyone else on the speeder headed out there: roll me 3 will saves, 5 sense motives, 3 fortitude saves, and 3 spots. PM me the results, and (as always) be honest. Don't freak out, this is not all for something that just happened, part of it is for 'in case'.

Everyone else, post or PM me your intentions, or what you wanna do.

hmmm... did I miss anyone?

20. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    so...I´m jsut curious....what happened to Viv´anna?? did she die a horrible gruesome death?? that would be sweet....

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia, please describe what happened to Vivanna...

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Well it seems a certain Twi'lek was up to no good in the Jedi Library. (Vi'vana BTW NOT Axia) It also seems that a certain Cerean (lets call him Clone boy*, or "C" for short.) was also up to no good and began hacking away at your system.

Long story short, he nuked your computer and you spotted him as he tried to sneak out of the library. You caught up to him and in pure Petra/Vi'Vana/Shea fashion (Everyone at the table agreed you'd do this) tried to reason with him and discover why he would do this in the time-honored tradition of your people...

long story shorter, you tried to kill him. To tell the truth you were slightly ahead i wounds (though gruesome on both sides) when "C" passed out and a clone tropper burst in and got to the bottom of the incident in the time-honored tradition of his people... The business end of a rather large (overcompensating for looking like everyone he knows) rifle.

THE END.

* At this time it is assumed he was not a clone.

23. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
  24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ah, but Axia, the story is not complete! You did not mention what happened to her body, both on the ship, and later off of it...

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    ummm I have no idea, I totally dont remember what happened to Vi'vanna's body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.