main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Thread- Jan 4

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
  2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia glances at the small colony of insects and smiles. "Master, before a came here I would wonder why anyone would even ask such a question or why anyone would contemplate it or assign it value."

Axia puases a moment watching the insects move. "Now I see the Force, life, like these insects and the flower creates it. I see in this simple flower and the insects inside the infinite tapestry of life it's self."

Axia smiles and breathes a deep breathe her mood becoming a little more depressed than a moment before. "It makes me wonder how life becomes so complicated but, then I remember to trust in the Force. That is all I need."

Axia lifts her head from the flower to regard her master.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Bann:

You sense a presence that you have all but forgotten. You are... shaken... you would like to think that you are beyond fear, but what you are feeling now....

You make your way in the near dark, feeling your way forward and upward. The path has become barely a trail, through the underbrush, trees and snow. You are fairly certain you are still on it.

You sense it more strongly now, this presence. Instinctively, you almost want to hide. A sense of guilt or shame washes over you for a second. You try to push it away, telling yourself that this a trick of the force, that there is no way that he could be here, there is no way that you were about to come face to face with...

your old Master. Indescribable emotions spring up from you from some hidden place, and you look up the trail, and see him standing there. Not a blue haze, but standing there, alive and well as if he was expecting you. His old Jedi robes are exactly as you remember them, hanging loosely on his human frame, and the look on his fair skinned, bearded face is not one of anger, or disappointment, but of... a quiet sadness. He looks at you with eyes that seem to pierce through you.

"Zhenn... what has happened to you, my padawan?" His voice is low and soft.

You remember the last time you saw your Master. That fateful day, the Council had just passed you up for promotion to full fledged Jedi Knight, and in frustration, you had left the temple and your Master, who wanted to speak with you. You had run outside, and ultimately had found yourself in the middle of your true test, with the Jedi Master Morra Tremayne...

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

You Master looks at you. "Good. Learn to see beyond simple objects or beings, and see the underlying systems and relationship in life. These insects cannot survive without a particular enzyme from this flower. This flower cannot continue life without a particular secretion that this insect emits. The insect has found a home in the flower, and the flower provides shelter and food, and derives a portion of it's wellbeing from the insect."

She looks at the flower again. "It is a symbiotic relationship. Life is filled with such things. The Master and Padawan relationship is one such example, in a way. The Force seems to have that theme running through it..." she looks away, as if seeing something far away that is only visible to her.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia waits, she feels that her Master has more to teach at this moment. Axia will not rush her master and will close her eyes anc concentrate on the ebb and flow of the force in those things that surround her. Not so much waiting for her Master to continue but basking in the force until she does.

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

She looks at you. "Padawan. Do you know why Anakin Skywalker was special?"

7. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I feel violated, and slightly disheveled. Have I been made into a Mandelorean girlfriend?

Stay tuned to find out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.