main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update April 19-25

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    The group looking for the Dagger of Light was successful in obtaining it (and other knowledge).

Brahmin is dead, incinerated by hot magma.

Hot magma. That's kinda fun to say.

You are all still on planet, when we left off. What do you want to do?

(MoronDude, check your PM)

The other group:

Bann, Axia and Petra went to Tatooine to get away from the revengeful Tasker and Rralcree, but saw Tasker and what seemed to be Rralcree waiting there on the landing dock. They found a Trandoshan on the luxury liner, and tipped him off about the wookie outside. The Trandoshan went after the wookie, there was a big fight, the wookie died. Tasker started firing on Petra, Axia and Bann fired on her, Tasker died. Petra and Axia and Bann ran off (and later reconnected).

The wookie turned out to be a double hired by the real Rralcree, who is still at large, and has the ship 'Overlook' now.

Petra, Axia and Bann are now doing... what? I forgot. PM me or post it, please.

Rralcree, PM or post what you wish to do as well.

I will assume that Foshe is with Rralcree, but if you don't want to be, let me know, and I can rewrite history a bit to put you where you want to be. It's just hard when you are not there for weeks in row. Are you still able to play? If not, or if you want to switch tables, or play a new character, or change something, let me know. Let me know if there is something that prevents the game from being fun for you, and if it within my control to fix, I will do my best to fix it.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, the first order of business we'd like to take care of is finding a ship back to Naboo. We don't mind if it is a slow ship, or even if it has to make stops before reaching Naboo, because we will appreciate the rest time (Plus both Redd and I have several wound points to recover).

Before we leave planet though, I'd like to find a place, or a person, that could sell me a type of EMP bomb. Something small. Maybe something that knocks out electronics in a 5 meter radius.

3. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    First, I was offered the ability to change the name of the ship Tasker left me and I would like to rename it "Tasker II" in memory of Tasker.

Sappy, I know, but what are you going to do?

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    How about the "Millenium Tasker"?

5. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    quake 3:
    "Brahmin does a backflip into the lava!"

anyways, a longer trip like morondude said would be good so we can rest and do other 'things'

6. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    one problem, Talon, I would like to point out that I intiated the fight with Tasker when I saw her leave the wookiee's side.... it was ME....not her....ME... got it?!?!! [face_devil] and, out of game, is she dead? too bad Axia killed her before I could use her to fill my quota of dead....

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Thank you for clarification.

What I meant up there was to clarify that Axia and Bann did not fire on Tasker until after Tasker fired at you.

Tasker fired at you because, as you said, you fired at her.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Out of game... see now if I tell you stuff out of game, your characters (in game) lose that desparate paranoia that someone is after you, or that urge to 'finish the job' and find out for sure that someone is dead.

In this case, I don't mind. Tasker is dead.

Tasker Zale, R.I.P. :(

9. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Now you ruined my plan to have Tasker cloned and send a Tasker Clone arm after Axia, Petra and Ban!

10. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok Talon I want to pull out a thermal detonator and blow some people up.... I rolled a natural 20 for whatever you need me to roll for....

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Darkstar:

You successfully (and quite naturally) pull out a thermal detonator, with your thumb on the activation switch. The people on the street scream and start to scatter. Across the street, there are two stormtroopers that turn and look. The cafe on the corner that you just walked out of is oblivious to what you are doing. The middle aged, balding owner of the cafe yells to you, "you quit?? you can't quit! I fire you, you no good bum!"

What do you want to do now?

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia, Petra and Bann:

What do you want to do? Petra indicates that she has some business to take care of, and could use a day or so prior to leaving planet. She tells you that if you are keen on leaving right away and not waiting for her, she will give you some names of people you can hook up with on Corellia, and she will catch up with you. Otherwise, you can either wait or accompany her on her 'business'.

Morte, Kleff, Redd, and Mrv1n:

Morte, the other three exited the catacombs, apparently succesful, but they haven't shared with you what went on yet.

Anything you want to do prior to booking passage off-world?

13. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll go with Petra in case she needs some muscular help. Or I'll go with Axia if she needs some muscular help. I guess thats all I'm good for...

14. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    If no objections I'll take Bann with me while I do the things I PMed you about Vic. Petra, are you coming with me or killing innocents?

15. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Petra, please post what you want to say to Bann and Axia, and they will post their replies.

16. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    as we live i will tell morte what happened, excluding what happened to just my character

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    AH ha! Vic I see you posted, u read my PMs? HMMMMMMMM?

18. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Talon:
    Ok I want to create a diversion, like screaming at the owner of the cafe to try to attract the attention of the stormtroopers.. then when they come closer I want to drop the thermal detonator with them and run like I've never runned before... I rolled a natural 20 for run and my base speed is 30...... did I kill them?

19. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    Talon... I'm going and doing my business without Axia and Bann apparently... I'll be fine on my own.... I haven't decided if I'll kill anyone yet, Axia.... Right now I'm just doing fun stuff.... if you would like to have names of my friends on Corellia I will give them to you and you can go whenever you want.... and I'll meet you whenever.....

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    We dont have to split up, I'm just doing some shopping

21. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    ok....whatever.... if you must know I'm trying to procure a pet... and you're welcome to come with me... I may or may not kill an innocent in the process..... that may make you mad... but what if it's not an innocent? what if it's a guilty.... can I kill them?

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Well, I didn't shoot Tasker so we could split up. I'll tag along.

23. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    okey dokey... I need to go to the region that I know the bonegnawers are typically found and ask around about someone who could either get me a blind baby or can help me catch my own.......

24. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    uhhhhhhhh...ok i can do that.

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    hmm, maybe I'll get one myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.