Talon's RPG Update April 19-25

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Redd, go ahead and post what you want to tell Morte. Kleff, do the same.

    MRV1N isn't on these boards, is he?

    ___________________________________________

    Darkstar, you turn around and start screaming at the guy in the cafe, who you know see was approaching you with a large metal cylinder, roughly the size of a baseball bat.

    "Come back here, I want to introduce you to my beatdown stick..." then he stops and his eyes get wide as he sees what you're carrying. You look at him and scream "PALPATINE GAVE ME RABIES! TARKIN IS A WOMAN!!!" With a glance behind you, you see the stormies are almost on top of you. You activate the grenade, drop it, and sprint out of there. You know you have a few seconds until it goes off. As you run, you see blaster bolts whiz by your head.

    Roll defense.
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Petra, it looks like you have some company. You guys go to the outskirts of Mos Eisley, and ask around for information on someone who hunts/traps/sells bonegnawers to zoos, or even if someone knows specifically where to look for them in that region where they live.

    Roll gather information, all you who wish to ask.

    In addition, how do you want to get there? By speeder, you're looking at 3-4 hours. Remember, Tatooine is a very hot, inhospitable place, and even more so outside the cities. Tell me exactly what you want to do (besides actually just 'going there').
  3. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    Morte:
    There where alot of obstacles, including a pit of lava which brahmin fell into and we couldnt save him :( , other then that we survived everything else and have the dagger and im ready to get a ride so i can rest cause my lungs are killing me :)
    If you have anymore questions we can talk during our trip
  4. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    About MRV1N, he has registered a name, but has only posted once, i think. He's more of a Lurker. I guess just assume he's always with me.


    Okay, so if we are at the spaceport, I'm looking for someone who would know how I could get an EMP type grenade that could knock out electronics in no more than a 5 meter radius. I guess the first place I'd look is for Mukai (if he's still around).
  5. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    "What are you doing Kleff? arent we going to get a ride back and return the dagger?"
  6. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "I have something I've got to do before we leave this lovely planet... get an explosive."
  7. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    "an explosive for what? our job here is done"
  8. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "Our job here is done, but I have a little personal business to attend to, and they we'll be on our way."
  9. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    "Okay, im going to secure us transport then, unless you need my help. Just remember there is a consequence for every action"

    OOC: i will take morte/marvin with me if you dont want them along
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "Yeah, that's fine. Just don't leave me. Comm me when you find a ship that is going to Naboo."

    I'm going to see if Mukai is in the same place he was before.
  11. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    MoronDude, you walk up to the last place you saw Mukai, and he looks up, with total surprise on his face.

    "Eh? It can't be. Wait wait- you obviously didn't go after the dagger. Wise, wise you are! What happened to your friends?"
  12. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    "alright me,morte and marvin will go get us a ride. Think about your actions, we already lost one person, we dont need to lose more"

    OOC: I go to the nearest info area and book me a flight, taking a couple day(s) so that we can rest up.
  13. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "They are trying to get a ship back home. The sooner we leave this planet the better. You were right about not going after the dagger... I'm not even sure if there is such a thing. Anyway, I need your help. You know more about this planet than anyone else I know. I need a type of explosive that takes out electronics in a very small area. Would you know where I could get one?"
  14. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    an explosive and a new pair of shoes :p
  15. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    that Anakin thing is very funny (especially if you've seen the Apple commercials)

    MoronDude, please roll bluff and gather information.
  17. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    <thinks GM should get a messenger thing> :)
  18. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Bluff: 15 +4= 19
    Gather Info: 15(also!) +2= 17
  19. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 4
    Talon:

    i rolled a natural 19 for my defense which is a total of 26.

    I want to jump in the air and spin around and land on my back while pulling out my two blasters and I want to open a can on the two stormies to knock them down so they get all blowd up.
    I got a 23 for my first attack and a 19 on my second attack for the second guy.
    assumming I hit them, I got a total of 20 and 16 damage for my 3d8 blaster.

    When the explosion goes I want to walk back and see if there is any remains of my old boss.. if there is I want to take it and clean it off and keep it with me... maybe the head? And I will change his name to "Buster" from now on.
  20. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Why Instant Message software? The boards seem to be working just fine :)
  21. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    Talon, I want to leave our spaceport and go to a Cantina... preferably the one with the most people... I just begin asking around about bonegnawers and such... I rolled an 18 in gather information....
  22. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    The boards dont work at all. Specifically the PMs, I think they are totally broken (hint,HINT!)
  23. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Ah, but Instant Messaging means you would be frustrated because I could never answer you immediately. At least this way, when I can answer, I can jump online and answer. And no, the PM's aren't broken, I just cant act on everything everyone says until the overall timeline catches up. At least most of the time, that's why ;)

    Petra, you find out the exact region the bonegnawers are at, and are even given a crude map on flimsiplast. You are also told that there was an isololated family that lived in that area that were hunters/trappers, and that they were most likely the ones who sold the birds to the various zoos. Nobody had heard from the family in a while, however, they hadn't even come in for supplies in quite some time. The location of the families homestead is also given to you.

    Axia and Bann, you are with Petra, per your requests.

    Do you guys all want to head out there?
  24. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Redd, you successfully find a passenger ship that will leave the planet for Naboo. It leaves in three days, but it is a direct flight. They other ones that leave earlier would have taken longer with their convoluted flight plans and layovers. The Naboo flight costs each of you 1200 credits, but only 900 for the droid.

    Do you want the tickets?



    Kleff, Mukai looks at you like he's not sure what to believe. After a pause, he tells you "Mukai might know someone who might help you..." He sticks out his hand, expectantly.
  25. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    yes....rent or hire a speeder and go out to the homestead....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.