main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update- December 14

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    "I did Master Windu, thanks for taking the time to see me." I step aside allowing him to enter my mother's quarters. (I am assuming he will enter at this point allowing the door to close behind him)

"I have so many questions I scarcely know where to begin. I guess I'll start with the most recent." I hold up the lightsaber I found. "Was this my mother's? Or did it belong to someone else?"

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Bann: You get down to requisition, there is a middle aged man in the robes of a jedi there, sitting at a desk. The desk lies in the middle of a large hallway, and behind him is a cavernous open room, tall and wide, with many tall shelves. Occasionally you see a person walking through the shelves with a datapad.

"You're new, aren't you. I heard about your group. May I help you mister.....?" He waits for you to complete his sentence, so he can find our your name.

Axia: "I will do what I can to answer your questions." He gestures to a seat. "May I?"

(assuming you say yes) He sits. "That lightsaber did in fact belong to your mother. We found it sitting in her room on her shelf. We don't know why she left it. Jedi are taught from the beginning that their lightsaber is their life."

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I indicate the seat with a wave of my hand. "Please". After which I remove my outer robe and sit down. (Just for reminder in case it might be important, all but my back tattoos should be completely visible along with my lightsaber. I imagine my blaster in a holster on my right leg but partially concealed by the rest of my robes)

"I was afraid you were going to say that. This weapon IS a Jedi's life. Why would she not take it with her? hmmmm. A question you've probably been trying to answer far longer than I have."

Axia lifts her head away from the lightsaber and looks at Mace. "Master Windu, Ive dreamed of coming to this place ever since I heard of it. Never in my wildest dreams did I actually think I would find a community of Jedi still alive and living here. I wish to begin my studies, I wish to wield this weapon properly." Axia says holding up the cobalt lightsaber. "I want to learn the ways of the force and become a Jedi like my mother." Axia pauses for a moment collecting her thoughts.

"But, You might be able to sense it, I have had.... the path I had walked to arrive here was not an easy one and I have done things no Jedi should ever do. I had a friend...she was...she...

I am tainted with the Dark side of the Force. I have turned away from that calling but I still feel it. It...it still has a strong influence on me and I...I want that diminished."

"I still wish to learn of my mother's fate or where she is now. Yet, in that desire I recognise the danger. Even Vader told me that chasing after my mother was a fool's quest."

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    *Force bump*

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Windu has been staring at you, motionless and expressionless as only Mace Windu can. When you state that you wish to learn the ways of the force, and become a jedi like your mother, his left eyebrow raises half a centimeter. When you speak of your tainting with the dark side, the eyebrow returns to it's place. When you are done speaking of Vader, Mace closes his eyes for a few moments. He reopens them.

"The days of training our padawans from birth is over, due to necessity. Even before the Jedi were wiped out, that change already began to happen."

He pauses, and takes what seems to be a calming breath.

"Vader."

He looks down for a second, then looks up at you again.

"Tell me, before you arrived on Ilum, in all your time in the core worlds or the generally known galaxy, did you ever hear any mention of the name... Yoda?"

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia nods her head. "Rykel mentioned him. I gathered he was on the council and a high level force user but he never really elaborated on him or her. Why do you ask?"

7. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    ouch
    computer use: 4(+0):4

IC: Hearing the knocking on his door, mr Black gets up and opens it.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "He was the head of the council." He seems to stare off into the distance for moment. "I serve and answer to the Force, as all Jedi should, but Master Yoda was... our leader. Wise. Trusted."

He looks at you.

"It is because of him- only because of him that I agreed to come here and be replaced by... " he doesn't finish his sentence.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

Mace continues, "Yoda seemed certain that he should remain behind. That is why I ask, as I am curious as to whether he accomplished his goals."

Protoss:

You find some preliminary info about the Mandalorians and Sith, but with that roll, we will say you were interupted by the knock. ;)

Mace is at your door. He asks, "Are you finding your accomodations acceptable, Mr. Black?"

OOG: Consider Mace's appearance to both of you to be happening at slightly different times, for our games purposes. Nothing to be alarmed about ;)

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia shakes her head. "I'm afraid I don't have anyinformation for you on that regard Master."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.