main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update, June 8-14

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Rest In Peace, Morte.

Your story thus far:

Bann and Petra, you got Boba Fett to let you pass, after you paid him 9000 credits. He insisted on seeing your necklace, Petra, but he gave it back. A ship showed up, you guys got in and Petra immediately commed Axia. Bann heard a comm go off around the corner, and stepped around the corner first, to see Axia standing there. You conversed, and decided to go get Petra's bird and get some medical attention. You put down in dock again, the human and the devaronian pilots who owned the ship said they would wait a day, and that if they didn't hear from you in that timeframe, they were free to go, with the money you paid for all of you to go to Naboo.

You all went to Petra's room, where Axia, after hearing more lies from Petra about the amulet, pulled a blaster. Bann successfully grabbed Axia's hand and blaster, and held them, saying that Petra should remain unharmed. Axia told him that unless she did something, Petra would go on and hurt many people. Bann asked for the blaster, Axia said all he wanted to do was talk. This tense little situation went on for a while, and finally Axia agreed to put the blaster away, and Bann let go. During that standoff, Petra had been claiming that she didn't even have the necklace anymore (it wasn't visible on her), and so on and so forth.

Axia then took her and Bann, and went to a med center, where for 500 credits, Petra got patched up. She has a few days to get to some Bacta if she doesn't want to have a nasty scar on her face.

Axia arranged a buyer for the bonegnawer, and gave their comm frequency to Petra. The buyer will meet then on Naboo, but would not come to Tatooine- he was adamant about that.

The rest of you... the short version is that whatever tortured Morte, also brainwashed him, as he started going up to different members of the team, and would utter "the wraith will have his revenge" and then shoot them with a silenced slugthrower. Foshe meanwhile had figured out (thanks to MRV1N and a stray blaster bolt) that the door that she tried to open was in fact open, and that is just looked closed for some reason. She runs through, followed by Rralcree. Foshe meets the wraith, who convinces her that she needs to turn around and "wipe them out, all of them". Rralcree turns to run back in for the others (I can't remember why), Foshe fires on him. In the back.

It was a really good hit, too. Rralcree, she took you to 5 wounds, and you were knocked out for a few seconds, with your body half in and half out of the door illusion.

So Foshe comes back in, and meanwhile, MRV1N shut himself off for 15 minutes after Morte shot him, so he could 'play dead' and Morte would go on. Redd got shot by Morte, and was bleeding out. He was one fortitude save away from actually dieing.

Kleff and Morte are engaged in a deathmatch at point blank, Morte has miraculously made is fortitude saves, so although he looks like he should be dead, he is still standing and firing his silenced slugthrower pistol.

The wookie awakens, and goes after Foshe. He decides that he can't trust anyone, except maybe the droid, as something is messing with everyone's minds. He stuns Foshe, and then does something else to make sure she won't be a threat for a while. He then runs in the room, where he sees Kleff literally blow away Morte, with Morte's body landing a few feet away, dead.

Now here it gets fuzzy, I think what happened is that the wookie shot Kleff and stunned him too. Is that right? If he did, he did something else to Kleff to make sure he would be no threat.

If you were in that battle in the room, everyone post here and tell your vitality and wound point count. Everyone is really messed up, and Morte is dead.

If you were in the battle in that room, and remember other details, post them here, especially if I omitted something or got something wrong. I just remember that the wookie was left standing.

That's it, if I got it wrong, or missed somethi

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I do not think Rralcree saw Kleff kill Morte as he and Foshe were still out of the room. The reason Kleff is stunned is because as he was trying to fix MR-V1N some internal safeguard stunned him.

Kleff Rixxard has 3 VP and 14 WP.

3. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Sorry Ralcaree!

My vitality is 1 wounds 13...

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon, I have a question. Did Petra take any negative modifiers on her defense roll for my stun shot?

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    yes....
    i lost my dexterity modifier

6. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    sooo....

What exactly can we do?

We are all unconscious, lying helplessly on the floor in the middle of a wraithe's lair.

Niiice.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Foshe, you come to. You are really woozy, but functional. Until I tell you, please play with the following modifications:

+8 to resist intimidation
    -4 to bluff
    -6 to dexterity
    -4 to strength
    -6 to wisdom
    +2 to fortitude saves

You look around and see the carnage. You don't see the wookie just yet, but you do see that the door that you kept seeing as shut is now open. You see people inside that room on the ground.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Vic, after securing Petra and I's new clothes I change into my new outfit and change my makeup. I make my way back to the medical center to pick up Petra and give her, her change of clothes.

If Petra has no other plans I say we pick up the bird and head to the ship to get to Naboo. Once there I tell them to take off. if this is all done then I wish to do something else... look for my PM.

9. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    sounds good to me......

10. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    Am I still wanting to kill the wookie or is that just something that can be ignored while he is not in sight? Can I check to see how bad each of the others are?

If I can I will check each and ask each (if they are conscious and can even answer), "Are you okay to walk?"

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    BTW WE TAKE THE BIRD!!!!!!

wait, I see I said that already, thought I forgot but I didnt, I just forgot that I didnt forget

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.