Talon's RPG Update- Mar 7 - Enter the Sith Lord...

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    MRV1N, Kleff and Kelm all had visions in the Crystal Caves, all giving them either new quests to embark on, or more confusion...

Axia and Bann returned to the Temple, where Mace asked them some pointed questions, which led to Bann introducing himself as Zhenn Vhett, aka Darth Terminus, a 4000 year old Sith Lord who had fought against the jedi in the Jedi and Sith Wars, but along with Bane escaped at the end. Unlike Bane, Terminus disagreed with the 'rule of two', and so the two split off... he told Mace he wanted to partner with him, return to the known Galaxy, and topple Palpatine.

Mace ignited his purple bladed lightsaber: "I don't know what kind of jedi you're used to dealing with from 4000 years ago, but we don't deal with Sith. Zhenn Vhett, you are under arrest for the murder of Bann Doltranos, as well as crimes against the Jedi."

Clone Troopers and Jedi had at this point filled the room.

Out of Game: That's when Terminus prepared to Transfer Essence... and the following happened, but this info is OOG...

Terminus looked at Axia...

Bann (the old, original one) took back control of his body: "Huh? Where am I? Axia? What's happening?"

Axia failed her will save against the Transfer Essence, and Terminus took control of her.

Bann was stunned repeatedly by the troopers.

Bann was led out by several clone troopers and jedi, under arrest.

Depa Billaba: Padawan?
    Axia/Terminus: Yes, master?
    Depa Billaba: Is everything okay?
    Axia/Terminus: Yes. Everything's fine...

This is where we ended.

Everyone who was there, please chime in to tell details for what happened to your individual character, otherwise we will take it from here.
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm still wandering aimlessly through the caves :D
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank: you continue throught the caves, the fog is so thick, you cannot see, even with your glow rod. You guide yourself by feeling with your hand against the wall.

Check your PMs
  5. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    All I want to say is that DICE SUCK!
  6. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Terminus, now occupying the body of the former Axia Euxine watched as a confused Bann was taken away by the Jedi with a certain amount of satisfaction. That didn?t last long as new sensations flooded him. He had never been a woman, not to mention an alien woman before and it was rather distracting.

Terminus could tell this body was physically weaker than the last one he inhabited but it was in good physical condition. Being a Twi?lek would take some getting used to as the balance caused by the Lekku was staggering in the difference it created. Not to mention his memory recall seemed suddenly better as did his visual acuity.

Another thing that was throwing off his balance was Axia?s chest. He had never had headtails and had certainly never had breasts before. Why did I pick this body? What had I been thinking?

?Padawan?? Depa Billapa, Axia?s old master said.

Terminus knew that Axia was the only Padawan in the room so this other woman must be Axia?s master.

Terminus/Axia turned to Depa and was surprised to find that his new extremities felt natural and there was no problem for him. Still, other sensations about being a woman and not a man were just plain?hard to describe.

?Yes, Master?? Terminus replied. A small smile touched Axia?s face and a bit of sarcasm crept into the word ?Master?.

?Is everything ok?? She asked.

?Yes.? Axia replied, again a faint smile. ?Everything?s fine.?

?We have much to discuss.?

Axia paused. This was going to be a problem. I know nothing of Axia?s relationship with this woman. She is probably already suspicious. The bond between Master and Padawan can be strong. Her arrival was probably due to some type of summoning on Axia?s part. Which means the moment I possessed this body that connection was severed making Depa instantly suspicious. Damn!

?Yes, we do.? Axia agreed. I must get off of this planet as soon as possible, luckily I now have a ship.

"Did you want to discuss those now, Master?" Axia asks, no sarcasm or faint smiles present.
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon please post. Whats next? And let me know about those questions I sent you or I will force lightening this entire board!

I can do that now.

Points to the post above...
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Axia/Terminus: "Yes, padawan. Meet me in my quarters in 15 minutes."

OOG: Indeed, you could do far more than force lighting this board. If the other players only knew....

Ok, falling asleep as I type. Must continue tomorrow...
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Axia narrows her eyes at the retreating form of Depa. She did that on purpose. I have no idea where her quarters are and she knows it.

Axia walks out into the corridor and approaches a clonetropper. I hope this isnt one that Axia has ever spoken to. "Excuse me. I need to meet Master Billaba in 15 minutes. Can you direct me to her quarters?"
  10. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pretty sure you still have Axia's memories. I had all of Bann's memories and was able to use them to continue to impersonate him for a long time.
  11. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Vic said I didnt, and I dont want Axia's memories cause I want my character back, thank you ever so.
  12. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, after rereading the whole Transfer Essence description, I decided that the original host personality is suppressed fairly well. If Terminus wishes to access the information stored there, it would require some rolling.

Bann, in your case, I will say that Terminus wished to access that info enough that he did so, especially since he knew he faced little risk of Bann trying to take control again.

In Axia's case, accessing that information might be too risky for Terminus. To access it, you have to 'share the mind' with the other person and then access their memories. Sharing the mind would allow the original host a chance of reasserting themselves. Axia is not Bann (when it comes to willpower), so it would take information that is very important to Terminus' purposes for him to risk it now that he has her body.

Sharing the mind successfully (read: Axia fails her will save again) would allow Terminus to have access to her memories, and dependent on his roll, it would be:

a. access to shallow/general memories, enough to fake being her for most people.

b. access to most memories, enough to fake being her to friends and aquaintances

c. access to deep/specific memories, enough to fake being her to close friends and/or family.

With each depth level of memories accomplished, Terminus would also get bonuses to any saves against being discovered through the force as well.
  13. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    And of course I would suceed every time I attempted to access info so forget it. Now on with the game....
  14. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Axia/Terminus: The clonetrooper tells you where to go.
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    excellent, Axia heads to her "masters" quarters and knocks on the door when she gets there.
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    The door opens, Depa beckons you inside. You walk in, and the door closes behind you.

Depa goes to the kitchen area, and is apparently getting some tea ready.

"Would you like some tea? I am going to have some, myself."

Roll Listen.
  17. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I rolled a 13+2=15

"Yes I will have some."
  18. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Terminus: you think you hear a footstep outside the door.

Depa hands you the tea, and says, "Sit down, get comfortable..." She stands, waiting for you to sit. She takes a sip.

"Tell me what happened at the mountain."
  19. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I take the tea and pretend to sip it but do not sit down. "Perhaps you could tell me who is outside the door first, Master." I say with no hints of "I am super evil."
  20. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    hey GM what about Jillum??? when you gonna post about him??? pppppplease
  21. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank: You continue down the path, feeling your way along the wall to guide you through the fog, which is thick and pervasive. It smells vaguely of sulfur...

Your hand touches the rock wall, it is hard and cold, and slightly sharp. As you gingerly step forward, hand sliding along the wall, you wonder when you will find crystals, and you hope you don't get lost down here.

That is when your hand touches something that is definitely not rock-like. You freeze as your hand and fingers feel the surface of something that is spongier than rock, perhaps moss of some sort you think to yourself. Something about it seems familiar, though. It almost feels like... a face...

"Hello, brother." a deep voice croaks to you, and your arm recoils to your side after feeling someone's mouth move under your hand.
  22. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Terminus: Depa looks at you with a slight frown. "I don't know who that could be. Did you hear something? It could be the troopers. They're marching around with purpose, these days. They even march around my remote neck of the temple... but I'll tell you more about what they're so excited about after you are done telling me your story."

(roll sense motive)

"How is the tea? I have saved the last of this batch for your return."
  23. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "Brother? There's no possible way you can be my brother...I've only had 2 my entire life, and one of them died in a ship crash. And the other...I watched him get his head taken off. So how can you possibly be my brother?"
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I rolled 17+6=23

"The tea is delicious as always."

in case you wanted a bluff roll I rolled a 3+4=7

Terminus sets the tea on a nearby table and turns back to Depa. "You were saving this last batch for me. That was kind." Terminus detaches Axia's lightsaber from her belt and holds it between her and Depa. Her palm is up and the hilt is cradeled in curled fingers; her thumb resting along the side of the hilt. It is a non threatening gesture but the emitter is pointed straight at Depa.

"It is fortunate I was able to construct my saber so quickly so the tea did not spoil."

Terminus moves the saber and ignites it just shy of Depa's head. "My father came to me as I constructed it. It was he who allowed me to complete construction of my saber from the crystal my mother gave me in a vision."

Dont know if this needs another bluff roll or not. Axia did tell all this to Bann.

Bluff 2 rolled 4+4=8

Terminus deignites the saber and returns it to her belt watching Depa all the while.
  25. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Terminus: "May I see it, Axia" Depa holds her hand out.

Jank: "So, in the few short years you have lived in this galaxy, you think you now know it's mysteries and what is possible and not possible?" The voices orientation changes a bit, it seems to be coming from right in front of you now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.