main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update- Mar 7 - Enter the Sith Lord...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    "How could you really be alive? I buried you."

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Terminus asks him/herself if Axia would just hand over her saber and is forced to conceed that she would. But, its only the weight of additional lightsabers at her belt that lets her hand over the newest one to Depa. "Of course, master."

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Terminus: You sense that Depa is being honest with you, but that she is also possible suspicious, or cautious.

Depa puts down her tea and takes the saber, and examines it, apparently studying it's design.

Roll spot.

She casually asks, "So, tell me Axia. What did your mother say to you in the vision, and how specifically did she look? This could be important information."

Jillum: "Yes brother, you did see me die. Yet here I am, so believe me when I tell you that the dark side is powerful. So powerful, in fact, that I stand before you here... do you wish to taste the power of the dark side?"

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "I'm no Jedi. I can't do the things that they can. So how can I taste the dark side?"

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Spot 15+2=17

"My mother first appeared to me in Jedi robes much like I am wearing before a black swirl appeared in her eye which spread over her skin, corrupting it. He lekku split and maggots fell from them and she wanted a hug, which I declined."

She told me she had waited and waited for me to find her, said she had left clues so I kind find her. Clues only I would understand.

I told her that I would save her. I refused to give up on that. She returned to normal and gave the crystal from her saber, I used it to finsih my own. I was succesful at first then I knew I would fail the final stage. That is when my father came to me and helped me with the last step.

After that I left that section of the cave, ran into Bann and came back here."

Bluff roll, just in case 8+4=12

More happened of course but this was all Axia told that icky Terminus

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jillum: "There is a way, brother... there is a way you can touch the force like me, but you must swear loyalty to the dark side to do so.... Can you do that?"

Terminus: You notice that Depa's right hand is at her side, beneath the line of sight of the table. She still holds your saber in her left, examining the hilt area, with the tip pointing vaguely at you.

"Fascinating. This could be a clue to what you were looking for. Tell me, padawan, your feelings about the new recruits to your team."

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "Yes brother, I believe I could." [face_devil]

OOG: I've always wanted to be evil

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jillum: "Then swear it now. Swear you allegiance to the dark side, now and forever!"

(he is apparently wanting you to say those words to him)

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "You know brother, ever since I've joined this group that I'm with I've learned a good deal about this Force that the Jedi use. And I've wanted nothing more but to be able to wield it and use it like they can. And I know what the dark side does....it drove you to try and kill me...your brother....I will never swear allegiance to your dark side"

**EDIT**

OOG: I've always wanted to try and be evil yes...but then I remembered that the dark side made my brother try and kill me and I also remembered there might be another way I can become force sensitive.

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    This Jedi will not attack first, they are weak in that regard. Nevertheless, I will grab Axia's mother's saber at the first sign of blade ignition to deflect an attack.

I keep watching her, waiting to see what she is doing with her hidden hand.

"Any one in particular?"

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Terminus: "Start with whichever one you wish."

Jillum: "Attempting to kill you was a mistake, I admit it. But now I am glad that I did not, because of the new knowledge I have... join the dark side, and you can carry on our legacy. Our destiny is a powerful one in this Galaxy, and I am no longer able to fulfill it, but you can! Do not be the pawn of others any longer- rise up and take your rightful place in the force. Say it- swear allegiance!"

12. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff makes his way back to the main tunnel. Then he digs around in his things and pulls out the old datapad he recieved from Redd. Kleff then tries to decrypt the secret information.

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: Kleff, please refresh my memory on what you know (after talking with the hazes) specifically about the datapad and what is on it.

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "I swear it brother. I give my allegiance."

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Terminus to Depa: "Im afraid I havent known them long enough to form an opinion."

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff knows that there is encrypted information about the "technology" and how it is to be used. He hopes it also contains blueprints or technical information that can be used to find an effecive way to destroy it without too much of a fuss.

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
  18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Wow, Axia THAT was annoying.
    Everytime someone does that, it messes up the whole board demensions.

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Terminus: "First impressions, then. Anything you can tell me will be helpful. In addition, have you been thinking about the conversation we had before you left? I would like to hear your thoughts on that as well."

Kleff: You enter the decryption sequence, and you find that you have all sorts of information about the technology, including some (not all) schematics, and instructions on it's usage. You see diagrams of something labeled 'Spaarti Cloning Cylinders', as well as biological information on some sort of reptile called a Ysalimiri. There is also brief mention of the Force and something called Midichlorians. Roll gather information

Jillum: The fog clears enough so you can see your brother's mutilated body and face. He reaches up and touches your forehead with his finger.

It burns.

"I have given you the knowledge you need. Now go, and serve the dark side. Gain power. Defeat the jedi, and dominate lesser beings! Spread chaos and destruction through violence and sabatoge wherever you go! Hide your true nature, and act in secret lest you be stopped. Gain minions and followers to do you bidding, always concealing your identity. Delight yourself in anarchy and death! Your throne will be hewn from the bodies of your enemies, seek to inspire fear and trembling at the mention of your name... avenge my death, brother, and the deaths of other servants of the dark side that have gone before me. Now is our chance to rise up, now is our chance to stop the tipping of the scales of power! Go. Go! Goooooooooo............"

Your brother fades, enveloped once again in fog. The place where he touched your head feels like it is on fire, and the fire has spread to the rest of your body.

Give me a fortitude save.

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I don't have my character sheet or dice... so lets just say with my mods I rolled a 35... okay?

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    weeeeellll, that seems awfully high....

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Terminus looked over at Depa with growing hatred. I see the Jedi have not changed in over 4000 years. Nothing but inaction, pondering and questions. She is obviously aware of something yet she plays these games.

"Well Master," Axia/Terminus says holding out her hand for her lightsaber. "I feel the first new member to join our group is hiding something but I couldn't begin to say what it is. Just a feeling I get." Bluff 15+4

If she hands me back my saber I use drain energy on hers. If not I wait. Drain energy 6+5=11

"As for our last conversation. I can in all honesty say I havent thought about it all. I was very busy on the mountain." This isnt really I bluff since Terminus has not thought of Axia and Depas last conversation. However my bluff roll 19+4=23

(oog I HATE DICE, I wanted uber crap bluff rolls and a good drain energy and what do I get!?)

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Sorry, must go dig up some books and info before I reply...

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
  25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    ummm, Talon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.