main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update- Mar 7 - Enter the Sith Lord...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    well well, I will have to respond to this in the morning.

You are playing Terminus well, Axia!

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Now...do I by chance happen to find a crystal during all of this??? I'm really happy that I know how to do this stuff now...but I want my own stinkin lightsaber lol.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Thank you, sir. I appreciate that. I keep thinking, okay what would an intellligent, patient, evil sith lord do here.

Cant wait for your response.

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Could one disable the sheilds and hologram outside the facility?
    ***** no the controls are on the inside.

Do it: 0 Don't do it: 1

Would disabling the sheilds and holograms alert anyone?
    ***** You would be able to disable just 1 sheild and 1 hologram (of the many vents), and it would not set off an alarm. To escape notice, however, they could be turned back on once you had flown inside. Exiting the vent is no problem, the shields can be on for that.

Do it: 1 Don't do it: 1

How the heck am I gonna get my hands on another Jedi Starfighter?!?
    ***** I am sure you could figure something out... ])

I need to add another category.
    Do it: 1 Don't do it: 1 Maybe, with a good plan: 1

What do you mean by "if the pilot were very good"... how high would the DC be in such a case?
    ***** Haven't figured it out yet, and I am not sure whether I will tell you. I might. But hey, you are a GREAT pilot, it shouldn't be much of a problem for a studly Duro like you, eh?

That's true, but if we're talkin' a DC of 30-35(or an in game possibility of such a thing)... Kleff aint gonna risk it.
    Do it: 1 Don't do it: 1 Maybe, with a good plan: 2

Wouldn't an explosion create some type of alert?
    ***** Of course, but if you read the data correctly, this will be a chain of explosions that will be pretty big. That will serve as an alert and possibly a distraction to your rapid escape, if you are reading correctly.

Do it: 1 Don't do it: 2 Maybe, with a good plan: 2

How the heck am I supposed to get the Jedi Starfighter back without anyone realizing that Kleff took the ship before the explosion and brought it back afterwards?
    ***** More for Kleff to figure out! I heard he loves a challenge! Maybe it doesn't get back...? Kleff remembers that he helped a Jedi recover his ship that had been missing... how did they miss that one gone for a while?

Do it: 1 Don't do it: 2 Maybe, with a good plan: 3

Well, the "do it" side is pretty light.... gonna take some careful consideration.

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    ummm morning all gone now,.... Hello?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I apologize!!! things ummm... came up....

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    things like Galaxies??? if so i don't blame you...i wanted to hurry and grind rifle when i was finishing marksman as well.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    If it was galaxies I DO blame you. You stopped playing galaxies months ago. Bad GM, no donut!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.