main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 19

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, first off: The game for this Saturday, the 25th, is cancelled. Sorry everyone!

Okay, let's continue the game here. There is no order or whatever, so someone post and we'll take it from there!

2. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I I want to mentally tag everyone in this crew that has just landed in the scraped up ship, observing them as they move out in the hangar. I want to watch these newcomers as they run about their business, studying them and taking in everything about them that I possibly can because I suspect that this is the crew that Kurtrin has told me about that I will soon join.

I rolled:
    hide - 24
    move silently - 14
    spot - 13
    listen - 10
    gather information - 21

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Can anyone tell me what I missed please? The last thing that happened was Rykel telling us he was going to join us as well as some other people. And I think Rykel wanted to talk to Axia alone, leaving us in the conference room. Am I right about that?

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes, thats what happened.

Talon, Rykel said he would talk to Axia the next morning. Has he left? If not I would like to continue the conversation or if possible pick up from where I meet him again.

5. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    "C" I would like to go around the ship somemore looking for computers along the way try to gather as much information about Three Things

1. The Ship (Like Maps and Drawing Plans, Engineering)
    2. About myself and anything that has to do with me
    3. About Chance himself

Remember I have a +16 in computer use

C

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Hmm, this week doesn't have quite the same vigor as last weeks...

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    uhhhh Vic? Maybe a posty toasty toast post or something?

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah TOAST!

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    A posty toasty toast post? I had one of those before. It was at a small diner run by native Americans in northern Arizona. A little expensive, but it was tasty. Try it with a bit of salsa to get the authentic flavor.

... I'm hungry.

10. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Great now I'm hungry too

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm going to the cockpit to try and make a call to Corellia....Talon you know where I'm trying to call.

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I believe Kleff is onboard and Im fairly certain he's not going to let you make that call.

Talon, Rykel said he would talk to Axia the next morning. Has he left? If not I would like to continue the conversation or if possible pick up from where I meet him again

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Let Kleff think for Kleff please....and I don't think he is in the cockpit at present moment.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I never said I was thinking for Kleff.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    You're right you didn't say that, however, by posting that it could give him the idea that hey I'm kissing Axia's butt so she doesn't kill me and she probably wouldn't want this guy using the ship's comm so I can't let him do that. Where as if you hadn't posted that he might have said oh ok.

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Um, sorry... I was just lost thinking of Posty Toasty Toast Posts. Man, I could sure use one of those right about now.

---
    IG: Kleff realizes he's been standing around admiring the helpful droids' work for a little too long and decides to go sit down and wait for Axia. Where does he go to sit? In his favorite chair... the pilot's seat.

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Nobody is more famaliar with what Axia may or may not do then Kleff (as far as characters being played by people in the game are concerned).

I regret you feel the need to accuse me of Meta-gaming as I strive not to do that. My previous statement was not a OOG suggestion to Kleff as what to do and more of a humorous commentary on the Axia/Kleff thing.

However, if we had all been sitting at a table planning this I would have asked the GM if Kleff or Cal was on the ship at the time you made your request. Both Kleff and Cal know of Axia's temperment and I would have drawn attention to that to the GM

That being said, I was talking to Morondude as this happened via PMs and becuase of this "misunderstanding" he now has been drawn to the board becuase I mentioned it. So accusing me of Meta-gaming actually precipitated the event. So I would suggest that if Kal is not in the cockpit that he (the gm) let you make your call.

BTW Do you use peoples phones without asking too? :)

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    If we were sitting aroung the table and asked that you would then be metagaming because Axia wouldn't know what Jillum was doing so Axia would have no reason to ask that particular question. In that circumstance I believe it would have been in this one....I feel that you are not.

Edit: If I know the person well enough and have known them long enough yes.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Lemmie just say, I'm playing my character the way I think he should be played. If Axia 'suggested' OOG that Kleff should kill Jillum for attempting to use the comm on the ship without asking, I'm not going to just go do it... in fact, I would most certainly not do it. Kleff going to the cokpit now is not meta gaming on any level. Once the work is finished, and Kleff has saved his butt yet again, he'd go back to the cockpit and wait for further instructions. That's all.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    At this point I suggest we agree to disagree and let Talon do what he will

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    wow, that was kinda complicated to follow. Enough of the meta-gaming and post toasties and meta toasties game posties...

and sorry it took me a while to get to this...

Kleff, Jillum enters the cockpit and is interested in using the comm. Yes or no?

Jillum, you are in the cockpit

Sha, you are nearby watching this new ship. You see and hear the whole altercation between Kleff, the droid, and the others. You watch as the other droids approach Kleff, but you do not hear what they say. You see the whole buffing the scratches away thing, and you just hang out and hide. It is easy to blend in with the various people here.

C, roll computer use three times, and give me your totals.

Kal has... what was Kal doing when we left off? Let's just say he went to the galley, and found Toast Posties that he is now toasting, and the warm aroma fills the ship. It appeals to all species alike, and is a staple food for long voyages, hee hee.

Axia, where were you and what were you doing? If Rykel left, you will have to wait until morning to talk with him.

Bann, how bout you?

Anyone else?

BTW, next time we play (not this Saturday, it's cancelled, remember?) I have new system for turn based play that will insure everyone get's play time, and also allow simultaneous events to happen. It should speed things up, too. I wasn't satisfied with how last week went.

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes he did leave.

I guess I return to the ship, when I get there I will inspect the ship for damage and I will take twenty. I inspect for visual flaws and ran my hand over the surface looking for flaws in the finish.

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You take 20 on your search. To my knowledge, this is the first time you are inspecting the exterior of the ship after you guys left the SSD that was in orbit over Naboo?

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes, This does not occur to Axia, she assumes that Kal did a perfect job and will blame any imperfections on Kleff

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ah, well Kal did do a perfect job, and Kleff (and his assistant droids) did a very good job in repairing the scratches...

So with a take 20, what does your search total come to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.