main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 19

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia rises and prepares for the meeting, I will depart for the meeting after everyone else has left the ship.

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Rohr will wak up a couple hours early and begin to meditate, focusing on the light side of the force. I will set my datapad as an alarm to bring me out of it.

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I get dressed and get rid of the just woke up hair-do. After that I brush my teeth and all that cleanliness hygenic stuff. Then I go to the cockpit.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I leave my datapad on the ship and go.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    You all end up leaving the ship, and making your way through the caverns to a larger structure. People are already walking in and out of it, and no one stops you from going in. Per your instructions, you make your way to the top floor, about 4 floors up. There, a guards nods you on ahead. You enter a room staffed with 4 guards dressed in their civvies (2 men, 1 male zabrak, and 1 female rodian) and one middle aged tech in a lab coat. There is a table in the middle of the room with some sensor and scanning equipment there. The tech says "One by one, please approach. Put your hands in the air at your sides while I scan you. Anything that is disallowed in the meeting will be kept safe here on the table for you when you exit. Kleff Rixxard?" He looks at the Duro. "Your droid will have to stay here in this room, at least for the time being. He will need more indepth scanning, and a temporary restraining bolt will need to be put on him, if he is to come into the meeting. The restraining bolt will prohibit him from recording anything he sees or hears there- meaning, he will not be able to record images or actual audio from the meeting, although he will see and hear it, and remember it. Simply put, he won't be able to function as a holo or audio recorder so someone can extract recordings from him later. Nothing he sees or hears will stand up as 'proof', it will just be his word, as it would be with all of you. The bolt will be temporary, Mr. Crimson will determine when it can be removed. Any questions before we get started?"

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia steps forward. "No, do your scans."

OOG Axia is carrying nothing except her weapons, the two necklaces she always wears and the ring on her thumb.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You are all scanned, and waved into the second room.

OOG: If one of you is trying to hide something, say so now. Otherwise any datapads, recorders, comms, etc. are all removed and placed on the table.

The droid is scanned heavily, and a restraining bolt is placed on him, as well as a special restraining bolt they temporarily hardwire into his droid brain. The special bold is magnetically attached to his body near his neck.

You are all ushered into a second room (as soon as the door to it opens, you are tantalized by the smells wafting in).

OOG: The room looks like that room on Bespin that Vader was waiting in- white walls, white tables, etc. (but no Vader)

Standing at the head of the table is Rykel Crimson. On the table is a breakfast feast, with food and drink specialties from all your homeworlds represented. There are a few extra, empty chairs.

"Welcome. Please sit down, and let us eat. Not everyone is here yet, so enjoy your food and conversation, there will be time for more serious talk soon enough."

OOG: The plates and glasses and the rest of the table seems to be very top class. Soft music begins to be played in the background. Two protocol droid waiters enter the room, and stand near opposite walls, waiting to serve.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia sits down in front of the the Rylothian foodstuffs and begin to eat. I dont get this, why so many people involved in this all of a sudden? And whats with this fancy spread? I feel like Im having that human custom of a last dinner.

No, I can trust Rykel. He's never led me astray. Did I just say I could trust someone?

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    ((not that it matters, but Kleff tells them that MR-V1N is independant, and it is fine with him if they put the retraining bolt on the droid.))

Kleff sits and takes a small plate of stuff that he knows he likes and begins politely eating. He is visibly trying to be on his best behavior, and not taking any chances of being rude.

---

OOG: Oh, by the way. Everyone check out the new Halloween icons. They'll be gone soon, so grab one today! Check em out!

---

Oh, and Axia, I found this picture, and thought you might like it... Maybe you can use it for your character

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG:

Roll Call of Characters currently in the game:

Rykel the Human
    Kleff the Duro
    Kal the Human
    MRV1N the modified protocol droid
    Axia the white Twilek
    Vivanna the pale green Twilek
    Bann the Human
    Sha K'Naa the ??? (Moka, help me here with spelling and species)
    _________________ (Protoss, help me here with the name of your character)
    Rohrwooken the Wookie
    Jillum the Human

OK, am I missing anyone?

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    What about Jillum?

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Got it! Thanks! Am I missing anyone else?

13. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    what about Petra???? :(

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    She's already at the meeting.

Axia holds her amulet close to heart and enjoys the Rylothian repast.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I (Jillum) start eating some food that i like.

16. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    After watching people eat for a few minutes I determine that the food is not poisoned and I eat...a lot.

17. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Since Rohr is full, he wont be eating at all. Plus, he doesnt trust This guy Rykel at the moment and has not much of a clue what is going on. (But i will pull out some toast posties and chew on those) :)

Kinda reminds me of the round table scene in the Untouchables: everyones eating and having a good time, when in comes Al Capone with his baseball bat talking about teamwork.

hey, why is Rykel standing behind Kleff with that vibrobat? J/K

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Vibrobat. Now that's funny.

Rohr: Rykel looks at you and says, "Rohr, please eat! I assure you this food is authentic from your home planet, and of the highest quality. You have nothing to fear, I had it especially prepared for you." He looks at you straight in the eyes and says, "Rohr, you are my guest, and I extend honor and hospitality to you. You can trust me in this." He looks away and continues to eat. The smell of indigenous Wookie food is making you salivate. One of the waiter droids comes closer to you, and informs you softly that she can also serve as a translator for you, if you wish to converse.

The door opens, and a guard from the other room lets in another humanoid being. Rykel stands and says, "Sha, welcome. Please come and eat with us. Let me introduce you..." Rykel proceeds to make introductions with everyone. Nothing is mentioned other than names. Sha is a handsome being, with straight black hair and pale white skin. While handsome, he also looks very gaunt, almost emaciated, with very, very little body fat. He has pointy ears that stick out slightly, and is wearing a dark purple, hooded, longsleeve robe (with the hood down), gloves and black shoes (could be boots, but the robe obscures it). As introductions are made, Sha nods politely to each of you in turn. He then enters, takes the seat that Rykel indicates, and he and Rykel sit back down. Sha's eyes go slightly wide for a moment as he gazes at food that must have been native to his homeworld.

(Moka, you can take Sha from there. Also, please check your PM for what transpired prior to you getting here to this room)

The sounds of utensils on plates and the ringing of the crystal beverage glasses blend in with the background music as most of you dine on some of the best food you all have eaten in some time. Rykel makes light conversation with all of you, talking about different restaraunts in the galaxy that he has been to that have had exceptional food...

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    New Character Roll Call:

Rykel the Human
    Kleff the Duro
    Kal the Human
    MRV1N the modified protocol droid
    Axia the white Twilek
    Vivanna the pale green Twilek
    Bann the Human
    Sha K'Naa the ??? (Moka, help me here with spelling and species)
    _________________ (Protoss, help me here with the name of your character)
    Rohrwooken the Wookie
    Jillum the Human
    C the Human

Can anyone think of missing characters?

20. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Rohr eats.....and thanks the droid for translating for him.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia, while not nervous is uncomfortable being surrounded by all these people. There are too many of them. Way too many. What is Rykel doing? All these people are going to be on my ship? Who are they? Who can be trusted? Who will end up dead and who will try to kill me? I wish Rykel would get on with it. If we are so close to the end why are we delaying? Why?

Axia clears her throat and looks at Rykel. She believes her tone is not aggressive or challenging. She certaintly doesn't want it to be. But she has fallen to the Dark side and although reknowned for their patience at times Axia's has run out. "Rykel, excuse me but, what's going on?" Axia asked indicating everyone with a wave of her arms.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Several things... obviously, we are eating breakfast. In addition to that, we are waiting for a final person to arrive. Once that has happened and... (he gets a slightly amused look on his face) introductions are made once again, as well as they can be, (the look passes), the table will be cleared, and we will be left alone. At that point, once the room is absolutely secure, I will address the group."

He takes another bite. "But for now, let's eat. The conversation is light, and we are perfectly safe." He leans forward and says in a softer tone "Today is a great day, Axia." He winks at you, and in that moment you feel the warmth of the trust you share with him. Then the moment passes, and he continues talking with others at the table.

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia is quiet, not contributing to the small talk" as human put it. The only people she would talk to would be the force users and Rykel. Rykel is waiting for someone and the two force users are on opposite sides and like to keep things to themselves. Not condusive <sp?> to conversation.

I might talk to Vivana but we seem to have nothing in common save for a connection to our mothers and she doesnt want to talk about that... Nothing to be done I suppose.

I guess being a Force-user is a lonely profession, one of solitude. It must have been different back in the day of the Jedi, not quite so lonely a profession as it today.

Axia looks around the table and sees only one person she can trust and one she is growing to trust but only so far. The others she either doesnt know, which makes them an adversary until proven otherwise, or she hates them, two people at the table she hates and one of them she wants to kill. If she could right now Axia would pull her blaster out an blow his alien head clean off his shoulders. Not only did he try to kill Petra and assist in her death...he tried to crash the ship that belonged to my mother.

Axia smiles as she thinks of when she gets to tell Kleff that Petra will be coming on this last leg of the trip. Not only will he be flying a family heirlom of Axia's; should his piloting be less than stellar he will be endangering Petra's life. Kleff is bound to become three shades lighter at that news.

Axia puts her hand briefly over her amulet again. Oh, I wish you were here Petra. I wonder if you can hear thoughts like that...

Axia looks down at the head of the table at Rykel watching him chat lightly about nothing to those gathered. I wonder if he was able to uncover that information I requested... He's good people, at least he seems to be, more so than anyone else I've met since leaving Coruscant. I wonder what he'll do when I find my mother...

...what will I do?...

24. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    OOG:

Sha K'Naugh

IG:

Sha skeptically glances around the room at this ragged bunch of space travelers.

"Yet another group I will undoubtedly have to rescue at some point. Better keep my guard up and play weakling for now thoug. I definitely don't want them knowing what I am capable of until it is absolutely necessary. I will watch and i will learn all that I can from them. Their strengths, their weaknesses, everything. Whether I use it to exploit and take advantage of them or help them will be determined in the next several hours." Sha thinks to Himself.

His eyes cautiously move from one character to another, carefully studying their every action, memorizing the way they move, the items and weapons they are carrying, analyzing every possible threat and every possible advantage.

His eyes come to rest on a captivating young Twi-Lek. He is mezmerized with her, never has he seen one of these creatures, so graceful and beautiful with every move. She glances up and her eyes meet his. Sha gives a slight nod of greeting but never breaks his gaze.

"I will have to be especially careful about this one," he thinks. "There is something about her that I just don't trust. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer," he slightly chuckles to himself, "well I don't have any friends, so I will have to see what makes this...Axia tick."

He continues to dialogue with himself in his brain, dissecting each character around the room in much the same way.

"I will gain their trust. I will gain their faith. If they are worthy, I will help them. If I find that they are not then my quest is unhindered and I will kill them all."

Eyes calm, breathing slowly and deeply, Sha takes a few small bites of food, chewing each one very slowly, very carefully, but never taking his eyes off the other occupants of the room.

25. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Kelm the Human scout

IC: I was going with kurtran(sp?) because he wanted to discuss more in another area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.