So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 19

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Protoss, check your PM's in 5 minutes
  2. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kleff, on his best behavior, personally introduces himself to anyone he has not met. He especially makes small talk with Rykel.

"I hear you have a special interest in exotic and rare weapons. Please, tell me of some of your most prized aquisitions."
  3. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I take a break from eating to let the food settle a bit and try to make conversation with anyone sitting near me not stuffing their face. (This is to anyone who isn't stuffing their face that's near me) "Morning. This sure is some wicked awesome hospitality. How's it goin?"

C check your PMs please.
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    ok, Protoss, try checking your PM's now....

Rykel looks at Kleff, and his eyes light up.

"Oh yes, I have quite a collection. I really don't know where to start, as I prize them all. Perhaps you could help me... do you want to know about a melee combat weapon, a ranged weapon, and energy or projectile weapon...? Tell me what you'd like to hear about."
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    The door opens, and once again Rykel stands up. He smiles and opens his hands wide, and says, "Welcome! Everyone, I want you to meet Mr. Black! He also will be joining us for breakfast."

Mr. Black is male human, 5`10, 170 lbs, has blue eyes and brown hair, has light colored skin and looks to be in his early twenties.

He is wearing a grey combat jumpsuit, black boots, a utility belt, and strapped to his side is a blaster. His right hand is bandaged up and so is his head. He is also wearing a hat, but the bandages are visible underneath it.

Rykel makes introductions between Mr. Black and everyone.

Mr. Black you see that there is only one last seat available, and it is 2 seats down from Rykel, within talking distance. You go there and sit down. Before you is all kinds of food- and you happen to be famished yet again, so you go to work.
  6. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    These are my rolls Vic

"C"
  7. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    To Rykel: "What kinds of exotic melee weapons do you have? Have any with historical significance?"
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Corrected Character Roster:

Rykel the Human
    Kleff the Duro
    Kal the Human
    MRV1N the modified protocol droid
    Axia the white Twilek
    Vivanna the pale green Twilek
    Bann the Human
    Sha K'Naugh the pale, gaunt, pointy eared near human
    Mr. Black the human
    Rohrwooken the Wookie
    Jillum the Human
    C the Human

If I am missing anyone, please let me know...
  9. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am Cerean not Human

Well... actually I dont think I am Cerean either anymore, what am I? :)

C
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You are a meat popsicle.
  11. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    From Saturdays game:

C, you know what's up with you.

The rest of you:

You all finish breakfast, and Rykel proceeds to get all of you to trust him, and to agree to join his team he is assembling, and to be loyal to it and him. He explains that the rewards are great, but there will be risk. You all agree to join him, and then he told you more:

He says that a long time ago, he receieved a 'communication' from a friend of his, and with this item, he has been able to base his decisions in his life that led him to this point. It guided him into the establishment of the Crimson Dawn, and it guided him in the recruitment of all of you. He looks at each of you in turn, and utters a portion of what this thing told him... when he gets to the wookie, he quotes in an almost reverent voice "... and one mighty in stature, traveler on the path of a lost noble order, by voice and deed, he shall set the slave free..."

When he gets to Jillum, he quotes "...the guardian protector of the way to the place that is not, from humility to valor he shall tread the path of heroes..."

Each of you recieved something simliar said to you. If you remember it, please post it here to fill in Jillum and the Rohr.

He tells you that you will be going with him to find the legendary planet of light.
    He states that he believes this planet has been a closely guarded secret of the jedi for millenia untold, even since the ancient beginnings of that order. It is on no star chart, or no records anywhere. Even in the height of the jedi, records of this planet were not found in their great hall of records or their library. Not even the Emperor knows where it is. Even the now dead jedi council closely guarded it's location, with only 2 of the council ever knowing at one time where the planet was. It was the source of lightsaber crystals, and he also believes it holds other secrets as well, such as the key to the force itself. Rykel talks breifly how the jedi used to measure a symbiotic life form called midichlorians to determine a beings connection to the force. Rykel refuses to believe that having the force is just some cosmic lottery, where one in millions or billions get lucky. He thinks the answers he seeks may be on the legendary planet of light, Ilum, and the the jedi have been hiding much more there than the source of saber crystals.

He also briefly explains about the jedi and their history, as well as about the 'light' side and the 'dark' side of the force.

He states that even if you have no interest in the force or jedi, this mission will give you whatever it is that you seek: fortune and glory, wealth, you name it. The crystals themselves are incredibly valuable as gems.

Bann speaks up and says that he has memories of a past life in which he as a padawan went to the planet of light. He and other padawans were blindfolded, and taken on a ship on a voyage that ended there. There, they sought out their crystals, then were blindfolded, placed in a special ship, and returned. When asked about this, Bann says only they are memories he has that are not his own. (Bann, please elaborate more of what was said there)

After the meeting, he states that you will all be leaving in 5 hours in Axia's ship, the Crucible Thorn, which is being refitted with armanents and what not.

Most of you disperse after that. Rohr and Jillum, he comms each of you during that 5 hours, and asks if there is something, anything that you may need now or in anticipation of the coming mission. He says that he has much at his disposal.

[OOG: if I missed anything that was talked about, please retell it here]
  12. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually I said that I had been there in what seems to have been a past life. I have the memory of being blindfolded and brought to the planet that I can only guess is Illum. I did not mention to them that I had been a padawan or that I was getting my own saber crystal. Please strike that from all of your IG memories.
  13. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon were you going to continue this?
  14. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon is out of town this week so I wouldn't expect too many updates here. Perhaps I can offer you some postie-toasties? Wait, nevermind, I'm all out. Freaking wookies.
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    oh, didnt know he was already gone
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.