So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 5

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    XP:

Jillum - 50
    MRV1N - 75
    Kleff - 150
    Bann - 150
    Rohrwooken - 150
    Axia - 150
    Vivanna - 100
    Emok - R.I.P.

If you brought your action figure, and had him out, you get XP for that. If you brought something to write with and your character sheet, you get XP for that as well. Whatever it was I told you guys last week, someone please remind me of the amounts.

Any concerns, please PM me.

Ok, so we left off with everyone on board the Crucible Thorn, and Foshe aboard the Red Snapper. I believe Jillum is loitering on the Red Snapper, delaying his moving to the other ship.

You are in space near Rodia. No one has hailed either ship yet. Both ships are locked together and have extended docking tubes.

Vivanna, you have retired to your room to repair your computer.

I think that's all. Game on!

star 4
  3. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have.......................... THE WAX!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................*takes deep breath*........ BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... ha.....
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Noooo!!! Now you're unstoppable!!!!
  5. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Bringing pencils - 10xp
    Bringing action figure - 20xp
    Bringing character sheet - was never specified.
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We will include that under 'pencil'.
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ahem, game on.

Axia turns to Kleff, "Disengage from the Overlook, sorry, the Redd Snapper and prepare to get under way."

Axia turns on the all-page "Vivana, please come back up to the cockpit. I need you to plot our hyperspace course."

Axia then turns off the all-page and comms Kurtrin with the coom frequency he gave me after contacting him from Corellia.

If he answers I ask him where we should rendezvous, Naboo or somewhere else? I also ask if Rykel has returned yet or if theres a way I can contact him. and lastly I enquire as to Petra's condition and location.
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Kal looks at Axia, and says, "ok, let me get this straight... the Duro, Kleff, is now piloting, and I am assisting, correct?"

Jillum, hurry up and do what you're gonna do, and get back to the Crucible Thorn
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "Kal, I appreciate all you've done for me, especially in restoring my family's ship to its former glory. But Kleff is a very skilled pilot and I would like him to pilot and you assist him."

After that I activate the ship to ship comm. "Jilliam, you have exactly thirty seconds to get back on this ship or we'll see you on Naboo."

I deactivate the comm. "Kleff, give him thirty seconds and then seal the airlock and disengage."

I look at the com board waiting for Kurtrin to respond.
  10. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    (BTW Talon: Does my 150 XP include what was done on the boards throughout the week?)
  11. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Kleff begins to orient himself with the new ship. He marvels at its majesty and its design. It will be a pleasure to pilot a ship like this. He searches for the controls to disengage the docking tubes. Then he checks the clock and starts counting down 30 seconds.
  12. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I go get on the crucible thorn.
  13. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Vivanna sighs.....sets her computer gently in her bag and stores it safely away....she heads to the cockpit still brooding over Kal.... she plots the astrogation (11+9=20) and then asks, "Anything else you need, Axia?" (in Ryl of course) if there's nothing she goes back to her room to work more on the computer.....and brood....and play with THE WAX!!!
  14. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOG Until I hear from Kutrin I dont know where we are going. So I dont think you can plot an astrogation fix.
  15. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Kleff receives confirmation that Jillum is onboard the Crucible Thorn and disengages the dock tubes. He is now seperated from his ship. He closes his eyes, part of him very upset that he is not with his ship, another part of him wondering why he is working for Axia, and a third part of him, the part he has been listening to for as long as he can remember, reassuring him that this is the best case scenario. he opens his eyes, pulls the ship away from the Redd Snapper and waits for confirmation to jump to hyperspace from Axia.
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOG: Axia, You get an additional 200 XP for you role-playing on the boards, which was extensive and descriptive, bravo.

Kal says, "Captian Euzine, if you'd like me to assist, then assist is what I shall do." He runs his hand through his hair.

Moments later, he looks up. "Captain Euzine, I've raised Kurtrain on the comm. Go ahead."

[click]"Axia? Kurtrain here. Please report on you, the others, and the mission. This is a secure channel."[click]
  17. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Axia leans in to talk to Kurtrain. [click] Kurtrain, the mission is going well. The item is secure and we have come out of hyperspace in the Rodian system. We need coordinates to rendezvous to complete the mission. Were you forced to evacuate Naboo? [click]
  18. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [click] Critical personnel were evac'd from the planet, but are now on their way back. Most of our ops were shifted to an alternate HQ here on the planet. It's a good thing this planet has lot's of wilderness. I am now feeding the coords to you, you can meet us there. You shouldn't encounter any problems. Good work, Axia. Please extend that to the team as well. Anything further?[click]
  19. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [click] I would like to enquire about Petra, was she moved? and is Rykel reachable?" [click]
  20. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [click]Petra is here with us at our new HQ. We put her in a more mobile, stable environment. Rykel should be back here shortly before you arrive here.[click]
  21. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [click] Understood, Axia out [click] Vivana, Kleff get us out of here.
  22. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ok....now Vivanna uses her astrogate 11+9=20...and asks, "do you need anything else Axia?" (in ryl) if not she goes back to her room.....to pout....
  23. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Vivanna, before you leave, Kal looks at you and says, "I just want you to know, I had the best interests of your computer at heart. If it had not been for me, it would have been far worse off. I know what it's like to lose a computer." He says this last part very seriously.
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Axia looks at Vivana as Kal finishes his statement. "We'll get you a new computer Vivana. Thanks for plotting the course."

Axia turns to Kleff. "Get us out of here Kleff." If everything preceeds smoothly I go to find the Wookie.
  25. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hearing Axia say they'll get her a new computer Vivanna doesn't bother to mention that hers is fixed....she just nods curtly at Kal's statement, which is much nicer than anything she's said to him and asks Axia again if there's anything she needs..... otherwise she leaves....
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.