main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 5

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    "No we are good here I believe." Again, if everythings fine I find the Wookie

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff checks the hyperspace plot and informs the crew that he is initiating the jump to hyperspace and that everyone should strap in. Ten seconds after his announcement, he kicks in the hyperdrive and watches the familiar image of streaking stars.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    the ship eases into hyperspace with confidence....

You all are on your way to Naboo

4. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Rohr finds a secluded location in the rear of the ship near the cargo bay and begins focusing on calming his nerves and emotions concerening the past two days events, " Only two days and i've had to hit three storm troopers with the door i was fixing and then kill a guy who seemed part of the crew." He finds it hard to calm his nerves for the "cold" feeling of recent He reaches into his cloak to feel the cold steel cylinder tucked away neatly in the folds of is under tunic and searches for the words engraved by his own hand in shyriiwook around the base. With eyes closed, he thinks to himself those engraved words repeadedly (There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no emotion, there is peace.....)

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia begins to look for the Wookie. She is pleased to be on her ship instead of that flying deathtrap the Overlook. She is not pleased however with all the people on board. Too many if you asked her. I was hoping to leave Jillum behind. I do not trust him, and he is an unknown.

Emok, whoever he was is dead. That pretty much solves any issue concerning him. What the deal was between him and Vivana I do not know. I also dont care. I'll shoot a human male over a fellow Twi'lek most anyday.

Vivana, I'm having trouble getting a handle on her. I wanted to help with her mother but she seemed resistant. Then I was impressed with her finding the box for me but then she lied to straight to my face...Which Im not going to worry about until it happens again.

Kal seems trustworthy and has more than proven his usefulness despite an initially bad takeoff from Naboo.

The droid is...

Bann...Bann wants to take over the empire but I trust his opinion where Petra is concerned. But if he wants to rule the empire I have to wonder where his attitudes concerning aliens are concerned.

One thing at a time, get Petra back then worry about that.

Petra. Axia anger flares up and she punches the bulkhead. I was moving on! And here she is again. I have to save her and I may have to kill hundreds, thousands of people to do it. And I will. I'll kill everyone I ever see if will save Petra...

The question is why?

You know the answer. You love her, she's your friend.

What kind of friend never listens to a word you say and you're always pulling her out of trouble?

The difficult kind.

Axia shakes her head continuing her search for the wookie.

The Wookie, he apparently wants something and I have a suspesion it has to do with The Force but what? This could be good, thi could be bad. This Wookie looks to be stronger than the last one I dealt with. Well, I'll wait to see what he wants...

and then there's Kleff. That last move of his was unexpected to say the least... Still I dont know what he hopes to accomplish by this. Seeing Petra again and obviously suffering tore me up inside. It's only strengthened my resolve to kill all responsible.

Axia walk the corridors of The Crucible Thorn, looking for the wookie...

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia, you walk towards the rear of the ship, and there you find Rohr, sitting against a wall, with his eyes closed. He might be sleeping, or maybe he's just resting. You don't know.

Rohr, roll listen. If you get 12 or more, you hear someone approaching. If not, meditate away....

7. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    14 by the way is there an etiquette on how to report the roll?

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia coughs lightly to test wheter he is awake or not.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    no etiquette, just honesty. Some poeople like to report it as (roll+mod)=result, such as

(12+3)=15

10. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Rohr looks up to see Axia. ( i am now speaking as rohr) i pull out my data pad and type a greeting for her and gesture for her to sit next to me.

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I sit and take the data pad. "Hello to you as well." I hand the data pad back. "What is it you wish to speak to me about?"

12. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    lets just assume that the data pad is being passed back and forth....too much typing as it is.

Axia, i know what that cylindar is, and so unless you are an antique dealer, i know what gift you posess. A very important gift indeed. who else knows?

13. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Once aboard the crucible thorn....feeling quite rushed and unwelcomed...I go in search of a place to contemplate the events of the last few days in hyperspace and at the cantina and how I got myself in this mess....and also what I should do next.

14. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    May I have extra XP for having a birthday on the 2nd of October?

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia holds up a hand. "Perhaps we should slow down a little. Who are you, and how did you come to be on Kleff's ship? I'm not a big fan of coincidence."

16. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    "As unbeleivable as it may sound, the Force has guided me to this ship." (at this moment Rohr pauses and looks around for any lookers ons or any listenners ......21 on spot....13 on listen..) Before Rohr gives the data pad back to axia he looks her in the eyes to read reaction.

"The force has led me to you"

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    you see and hear no other people besides you and Axia, Rohr.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia keeps her expression as neutral as possible. She has just had extensive conversations with two dead women inside a necklace she's currently wearing so the wookie's revelation although unexpected is not all that shocking.

"Led you to me specifically? You had visions of me? Or it led you here and you're assuming it's becuase of me?"

19. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    It began a few days ago, the force had seperated me from my closest of friends, ( at this moment a surge of emotion tries to overtake Rohr for the loss of Chance his best friend. In his mind Rohr returns to repeating the phrase. There is no emotion....why would the force take away my best friend i will ever have?....NO!...There is no EMOTION! THERE IS! hhhmmmmm....there is no emotion...there is peace....)

That was in a certain cantina on corellia. As i was going to the...back of the cantina, I heard alot of noise coming from where i was sitting. When i looked, I saw you all leaving hurredly and a message came to me from one i had learned to trust, " go to them, the message was, go to her...."

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    (OOG Talon do I sense his emotional surge)

"Well, I know all about losing a friend. You say this voice told you to come to me. Who is this voice? Has it said anything else?"

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You can see the emotion on his face as he says it.

22. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    It was a voice calling from the Light side of the force Axia. The name of which i cannot trust you with as of yet. Now you tell me, what is it you are searching for axia?

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "Some would say revenge, others would say my mother, still others would say reunion." I detach my lightsaber and hold it up near my face, emitter pointing to the ceiling. "And the next step in my training..."

Axia returns the lightsaber hilt with its ancient curved hilt to her belt. "Perhaps Ive said too much." Axia thoughts turn to Petra briefly. Had she said too much to Petra during her life? Doubtful... "Perhaps I havent said enough." Axia says distractedly then her focus returns. "Why do you ask Rohr?"

24. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    That is a most dangerous weapon to have in the open axia, it attracks undesireable attention. I search for slaves Axia. As I was one myself, I dont desire that treatment for anyone, except maybe for those that enslave us. Is your mom a slave? Mine was. I was able to free her and the rest of my family. Maybe I could help you find yours. By the way, who was your friend?

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "I carry it in the open in the hopes that I will find others that can expand my knowledge of The Force. I have never been a slave and niether was my mother. I find it odd that you are so ready to help a complete stranger. I have to ask why. Most people are not that eager to help even friends and especially not strangers." Axia puases for a moment and smiles to herself. "As for who my friend was, maybe someday I will introduce you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.