main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 5

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
  2. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    You never answered my birthday XP question, Talon.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    ok, I gotta deal for you. You can get 250 xp for your birthday, straight up, OR you can answer a trivia question I give you, and if you answer correctly, you get ONE THOUSAND EXPERIENCE POINTS! But if you answer incorrectly, you get none.

I will even let you pick from several subject/categories I will list. You pick the category, and I give you one, golden trivia question.

What do you say, MRV1N?

(what does everyone else think he should do?)

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Go for the gold! And BTW WHERE IS THE WOOKIE!!!!

5. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I say go for the trivia, that's what I'd do. In fact forget MARV1N, just give me the trivia for 1k xp. Better yet, ask me something every week for 1k xp, and do it in front of everyone so they can be like, "Dang it Vic why don't you ask me something for xp? I'm getting tired of Chris leveling all the time! Those questions are too easy for him, he is a trivia king!" And then you can say something like, "But look at him, he's incredibly good looking and intelligent! I have no choice but to give him xp! But if it will make you feel better I will just give him the xp without the questions from now on. There are you happy now you little group of crybabies?!"

6. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Talon, can I play on the board?

I'm feeling very left out...

7. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I do what im told Axia, I am a wookie of my word. My word means alot to me, and my word was to my friend that I would find you and help you. ( also to himself, " as well as maintaining peace in myself..there is no emotion...) As I listen to you, I dont believe you have very much faith in the positive nature in people. I know its hard to trust anyone given what youve told me, but i need you to trust me. As I right now am going to trust you....

Rohr looks and holds Axias stare for what seems a long time. Should I show her?....is she trust worthy?...what if she tries to steal it?-dont think about that- There is only one way to find out if I can even trust her a little.

Rohr stands, opens his robe and reaches deep in the folds of his tunic. giving space as not to hurt Axia accedently.

Again, Rohr looks around to see if anyone is around. (......17 for spot......8...listen eeek!!!!)

when finding no one, (Erik takes a deep breath) he pulls out his saber.

And he ignites it. All the while feeling the words inscribed in the saberhilt and knowing the familiar feel of this dangerous weapon in his hands.

A green hue fills the area.

With the green hue on his face, Rohr says," Axia, I am a jedi."

Peacefully.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Jaded,

At the last game, or maybe it was the week before, I was told that you were no longer going to come to the game, and that you would rather stay home and play some video game (if I remember correctly).

This news came after you had not come in quite some time, and when you were coming, it was sporadic.

The online thread that I run is for the players that show up on Saturday night, as it is an extension to that primary game. Often the game will pick up where we left off on Saturday night, and there isn't always a 'recap'.

Currently, based on what I was told (I think by Petra) I am in the process of phasing out your character.

If you wish to continue playing (which would be awesome) just let me know, and I will preserve your character (or you can start up a new one at level 2). What that means though is that you'd be coming on Saturday nights, and that is something only you know if you can do based on your work schedule, etc.

So, let me know either way.

Talon

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia looks at the green blade and wonders just who far her little "incident" on Naboo reached out to. For a group of people that were destroyed these force users seem to be becoming more and more frequent. I wonder how many others will be drawn to me?

Axia look past the saber and into the eyes of the Wookie. "A Jedi? A fully trained Jedi? Or do you just refer to yourself as that?"

10. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    I dont ever refer to myself as a jedi, that is just what i am. To call my self a Jedi is a dangerous thing. It is what im trusting you with. A Jedi is constantly learning; as I am now. There is no ignorance being a Jedi, there is Knowledge.
    I want to help you, not just because I was told, but I believe if we form a friendship it will be beneficial to your life and dreams as well as mine.

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. He quotes part of the Jedi code. How far does his knowledge extend I wonder? "Did you construct that lightsaber?"

12. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I can't come anymore on Sat. nights because I work at 6 on Sat. and Sun. and being up until 11 or 12 on Sat. was not doing me any good.

I thought that maybe I could play a character on the board, but if not, that's fine too. Hopefully, I will get another job soon, and if schedule permits I will return to the Saturday night game. Sorry if there was confusion on this matter. Video Game? No.

(BTW, you can go ahead and faze out Foshe)

When and if I come back on Saturday nights I will let you know in advance and create a new character. :)

13. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Rohr deignites the saber and again sits next to Axia, "Yes I did. I found the crystal in a saber belonging to a corpse of some long dead jedi. His saber no longer worked. But the crystal was inside."

"Tell me, what is the group involved in and why are we in the Rodian system?"

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "I cant tell you that until I talk to certain people. We were in the Rodian system as a stopover only, currently we are headed to Naboo."

"where did you obtain the knowledge to construct your own saber? Where was this corpse?"

15. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Rohr shows the scematics for his saber on his own datapad to Axia. the body was on ________. (OOG: Talon enter planet name here)I was helping an information broker find some info when we found this house that was still standing, but really old. Inside were odd things but this was what i found. That was a long time ago.

Ok..Whats why Naboo? I just want to know what Im getting into.

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "You were helping an information broker when you stumble upon some old Jedi's house and his lightsaber was still there?" Axia ask incredously.

17. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    The room where his body and things were was hidden.

Naboo?

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "For the moment, I can't tell you that. I need to discuss your situation with someone before I can give out any details. You are in no danger from me on this ship since you have done nothing to me."

Axia pauses for a moment. He mentioned an information broker. I had an information broker trying to retrieve information for me before he was killed. He was on corellia too. And this wookie runs across a house with a dead Jedi in it.

"Who was this information broker and what species was this Jedi you found?"

19. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Wait, who are you discussing my "situation" with? I do not feel that i am in danger from anyone. Should I worry about anyone one this ship? The information brokers name i cannot disclose until I trust you more...i believe you can understand. The jedi was human.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "Perhaps "situation" was a poor choice of words. I am working for a man who is helping me with my goals. He, like you is one part of a much bigger picture. It seems we are all being moved by the Force to our goals. You said yourself that the Force brought you to me. You trusted it then so trust in it now and trust me."

"Tell me more of this jedi you found."

21. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Calmly, Rohr nods his head to Axia. ( Then let this be the test.)OOG: Talon, since Rohr found that Jedi a LOOOng time ago, Erik has forgotten about everything so please fill in story here as Rohr's answer to Axia about the Jedi.___________________________________________________________________________________.

After sharing that info rohr extends his hand to Axia, " I will help you then, and afterwards maybe you will help me?"

22. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I go to the cockpit to see if there's anything that needs to be done if not I just socialize.

23. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "Hey Jillum." ,Kleff says, turning in the pilot's seat. "Where have you been?"

24. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    "Hey Kleff. I've just been exploring the ship. It's pretty big. And I've been thinking about all that's happened in the past few days. Is there anything that needs to be done around the ship?"

25. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    I think I'll take a chance and go for the golden trivia question. Thanks Vic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.