So NV Talon's RPG Update, October 5

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    ::Twiddle my thumbs as I wait for anyone to reply to my offer for anything done::

OOG: I wanted to be the 100th post
  2. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I get some food from the galley and walk to cockpit to compare more star charts..... dang it i WILL find out where this place is!
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok:

Jillum, location unknown. You were talking to Bann, he came over and gave you your brothers saber, you asked if you could help him in anyway, he didn't answer and left to go to the cockpit without answering you. You wonder if he heard you.

Bann, you go to the cockpit. The droid is there, and you ask him if he can teach you some basic Shyriwook, like 'yes' 'no' and 'where is the bathroom?' and 'I have food do you want some?'

Axia, you are in the cockpit, Kleff just gave you an update, and flashed you a warm and sincere smile.

Vivanna, you go to the cockpit to finish your research and munch on some food you found in the galley From there, you continue to pore over starcharts. Roll Astrogation, please.

MRV1N, you are in the cockpit, Bann just asked you to teach him some Shyriwook, or if you know if there are translators available that one could carry in a pocket.

Rohr, you just got done telling Axia about the jedi and where you found your saber: CORRECTION- Rohr told Axia that he found the saber in a hidden room in an old ruined house that belonged to a jedi on the planet of CORRELLIA. Not much was known about the Jedi, he apparently was hiding out, and was found, either by the empire, bandits or wild animals. In any case, it was all too much for him and he was defeated. He apparently dragged his almost dead self to the secret room and sealed himself within it, where he died. You do not mention anything about the information broker.

Did I miss anyone? That is what is going on right now.
  4. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    happy happy joy joy..... i rolled a 16+9=25 in astrogation......
  5. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    It is my understanding that Jillum was in the cockpit when I talked to him and still is standing there twiddling his thumbs. If that is the case, I will address my question to him as well and add, "Jillum I appreciate your offer, I think that you can help me by telling me more about you, your predecessor, and your family. Perhaps we should find a place to sit and chat?"
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    OOG: okay, he is in the cockpit.
  7. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OOG: What do you mean by predecessor. do you mean the guy that I got it from?

In Game: "Yes let's go to the galley and have a drink while we talk."
  8. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
  9. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    Captain Janeway is a size 4, I think.
  10. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, I'll teach Bann some Shyriwook.
  11. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    What about me, I started that whole 'shinny' thing, don't I get any XP for that, Talon?
  12. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOG: Captain Janeway is a size 4, I think.

(I forgot to use OOG) I hope that it dosen't matter, but it's better to be safe then sorry.
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    You might elicit strange looks if you blurt that out in the cockpit of the Crucible Thorn.

Oh, and by the way....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU GET 1000 XP!

And no, you get no XP for coming up with shinny, as you really didn't do it on purpose, it was a spelling error on your part.

So, was that question too easy for you? Did it not even come close to testing your limitless knowledge of Star Trek? Was it an insult to the vat of Star Trek knowledge that is your keen android mind?
  14. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    WOO HOO!!! I get 1000 XP!!!

I'll be honest with you, that was not an easy question. First off, I haven't seen every episode of Voyager. Secondly, it as been a while since I have watched that show. Thirdly, a while back, another friend of mine, who has most likely seen every episode, told me what size she was... Being a while back, I guessed on the answer being 4, because I wasn't 100% sure, and I remember hearing something about 4.

But didn't the spelling error give 'shinny' an uprising in popularity? Plus, you didn't know that it was a misspelling at the time, until I told you, out of humiliation. ;) Remember, it took me a while to figure out why everyone was laughing every time you said 'shinny'. Oh well, no big deal.

What did you mean by this?

"You might elicit strange looks if you blurt that out in the cockpit of the Crucible Thorn."
  15. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, I did know that was misspelled. That was why I kept using it, because I thought it was so funny.

What I meant was, if you blurted out that thing about Janeway in-game, you might get wierd looks from whoever was in the cockpit with you, as they wouldn't know what you were talking about. Refer to your post in which you clarify that you say that out-of-game.

If you still dont understand what I am trying to say, call up MoronDude, he can probably do a better job of explaining, and I'm pretty sure he understands.
  16. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  17. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    Vic do I find anything new with my astrogation search....if not could I use a force point? I rolled a 25.....
  18. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Vivanna, with your roll, you realize enough to know that this map is very, very old, and it will probably take searching a far, far greater database of the galaxy than what you have available to determine just where this is.

From the best you can tell, though, this may be a chart of a portion of the unknown regions.
  19. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I relate this to Axia and tell her that once we're dirt side i can try to search a larger database.......(in Ryl)
  20. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    "Very well, good work." (Translated from Ryl)
  21. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOG: I understand the meaning of OOG: (Out of game) and IG: (In game). I just forget to use it most of the time, Talon.
  22. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  23. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's cool. Thanks!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.