main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update, Sept 27

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    If you were there and your character wasn't officially introduced, give yourself 100 xp.

A minor correction to the end of play at the last game:

On board the Red Snapper, Vivanna feverishly entered in the astrogation calculations for the jump to Naboo- the further they could all get from any live stormtroopers, the better. The three dead ones on board didn't count. Kleff piloted his ship with ease, and the rest went about their business. Behind them, Kal followed in Axia's ship, The Crucible Thorn.

Suddenly a thought occured to Axia... she thought back to her last communication with anyone from the Crimson Dawn, and remembered what was said....

"Everyone strap in, we're about to make the jump to hyperspace," the Duro said over the ship comm. "Next stop, Naboo!"

Axia looked up, uncertainty flickering across her Twilek features. "Hold on a second, Kleff..."

Okay, take it from there. I rewound you guys back to you leaving Corellian orbit, but before you made the hyperspace jump to Naboo.

BTW, good game, everyone!

2. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    And welcome to the game, Rohr!

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "Hold on, why?"

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: THIS IS FROM AXIA, NOT ME

This takes place moments after Axia told Vivana to plot the course for the new coordinates they had just recieved....

Axia straightened up and away from Vivana. The other Twilek had just told her that the navigational information was incomplete, they could not travle to this Planet of Light which Axia presumed, hoped was Ilum.

Axia smoothed her headtails back in distraction. Another setback, all that tension, all that ridiculous posturing and for what!? A string of useless numbers that I could have the back of my head shot off for had the wookie not been so useful.

I'm so tired. I just want to go... home? I dont have a home. So close this time, Axia thought to herself returning her mind to that cursed box. I thought I was finally going to unlock a big piece of this puzzle and nothing. Perhaps Ralcrel has the information to complete it.

Ralcrel, I find that I miss him. Isnt that odd? Not really, he's the only person in your life that doesnt want something from you or feel safer in your absence. I need to talk to him. about several things...

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: ...and it's Rykel, not Ralcrel...

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia looked over at Kleff and tried to remember not to blast his face off. How is it that this...thing that helped kill Petra gets to remain alive? Why did I make that promise? I'll have to talk to Rykel when we get back.

"The Crimson Dawn may no longer be on Naboo. During my interrogation by...the empire I was forced to reveal certain facts in order to keep larger secrets safe. I informed Curtrin of this when I arrived on Corellia. You may want to verify our rendezvous point before jumping to hyperspace."

After another moment of prolonged eye contact with Kleff Axia turns her attention to Vivana staring at the back of her head as she plots hyperspace jump coordinates.

(note: The following is said in Ryl. I believe Marvin is still putting away his stormtropper loot. If he is around I dont say this) "Vinana, I" Axia pauses a moment. "Vivana I appreciate your actions earlier concerning retrival of that box. I appreciated that. but..." Axia pauses again. This time the pause is not becuase she is reorganising her thoughts. She pauses to make sure she has Vivana's undivided attention. "You have no concept of what an insult lying to me is, which amoung other things is one of the reasons I didn't kill you where you stood. Lie to me again and the echo of your voice will not have faded before your lying dead at my feet."

With that Axia turns to leave.

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff turns to Vivana. "Please plot a course to Rodia. We need to get away from this planet before the Imperials realize what has happened."

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia opens up her comm to Cal. "Cal, slight change of plan, plot a course to Rodia."

She sits down in an empty seat in the cockpit and straps in.

9. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I (Jillum) roll up the parcel and put it back into the box and conceal it in one of my pockets.

10. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Jillum, do you know where the missing piece to this is? And do you know exactly what the planet of light is and why its so important?

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm sorry Bann what I've showed you is all that I know about this box and this Planet of Light.

12. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    You said the box was passed to you by someone else, can you tell me who that was and who might have had it before him? The reason I ask is it is possible that the planet of light is a planet called Illum. The name Illum could be a hint to that itself. If that truly is whats in that box, I agree that it would be very detrimental to the galaxy for the Empire to get a hold of it. I can assure that I will give my life as well to keep that from happening.

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    It will be several hours before you all get to Rodia. The fatigue of the last few days are setting in, and you are all realizing that it would serve you well to try to get even a few hours sleep.

(if you do, all vitality will be restored to max)

14. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    as the crew and passengers of the (red snapper?) discuss matters concerning travel and maps, a loud roar is heard behind them. Starled, some of the turn, blasters raised at the possible threat only to find the wookie sleeping, and with every breath, the loudest noise that could possibly come from one individual. with everyone now silent, looking, the wookie wakes and looks at the passengers with a questioning expression. Seeing that everything is fine, he turns and goes fast asleep.

And with every breath, the threat to make that cursed sound again....

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    The man that gave this box to me was an elderly man named Corellas. He gave me no indication of who guarded the box before him. As long as your intentions with this box (keeping it from the Empire) is the same as mine I would gladly accompany you and help you on your journey to the planet of light if you'll have me. And well I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty tired so I'm gonna go find a place to take a few hours of sleep.

I get up and go find a place to sleep.

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia finds a quiet place to meditate on the ship thinking of past events and trying to find some equilibrium. She concentrates on nothing in particular letting the force guide her in her meditation.

What, if anything, does she see?

17. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    OOG: Vic I assume you used my Astrogate roll I made at the game for the jump to Rodia (it was a 19)....In game: when I'm done with that I go find a place to sleep and lament the fact that I'm away from my computer for the night.....

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    All that have stated as such find a place to shut their eyes and get some sleep. Some in their own chairs that they are strapped into, and others find some of the crew quarters.

The wookie, thus far, has not started snoring again.

Bann leaves the cockpit area as well.

If you sleep, for these few hours, then go ahead and restore all your vitality.

Axia, you find some empty crew quarters, and go inside. You sit down on the bed, close your eyes and begin to meditate. Thoughts of the last few days flash through your head. You find that 'attuning' yourself to the force has begun to become a little bit easier. You think of your mother, imagining what she must look like now, you also think of Rykel. You think of Kleff, and your anger flares up. Only with some effort do you not break your meditation. You think about all those that were involved/present at the time of Petra's death. Once again your anger flares up, but this time you let it flow through you in some controlled way... This leads you to think of Petra... you wonder why you are so obsessed with retribution for her, as well as why you have insisted on keeping her technically 'alive' in that vegetative state... You find it more and more difficult to concentrate as weariness sweeps over you. Your mind is free associating now, and you wonder if you've slipped into sleep. One of the last things you're aware of is the sensation of almost a mild electric current coming to you from... the amulet you are wearing.

... to be continued...

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Petra, if your astrogate check was for Naboo, then you must roll again. otherwise, keep your roll. Let me know.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    /// keeps refreshing page, waiting for update ///

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Petra is having computer issues preventing her from posting but she re-rolled and scored a natural 20 with +9 modifier.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia...

you find yourself walking through a forest, almost a jungle. The air is cool and humid, and you hear the occasional sound of wildlife coming through the darkness. You vaguely smell smoke coming to you from somewhere. You are not on a trail, yet you confidently make your way forward, until you reach the small mouth of the cave. Yes, you've been here before, in some way, perhaps in another dream or vision... because that's what this is... you think.

There is no light that comes from the cave entrance, but the smell of smoke, though faint, is stronger here. You stoop to enter, and after making your way forward a few steps, you are able to stand upright. It is dark, and difficult to see...

...to be continued...!

(sorry, RL calls)

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Small correction: I was not in the cockpit with everyone else, I was in the captain's quarters with Jillum.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    /// waits semi-patiently for another update ///

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Thank you, Bann. You leave the captains quarters, and find your own spot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.