main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Good game, everybody. Before I get into what happened, and before we (hopefully) continue the game here in this thread, let me say again this:

If you every have a problem with the game, or with any players or whatever, please tell me via PM, or take me aside to talk to me before or after the game. If you never talk with me, stuff will never get fixed. I will not mention your name, and you all know I can handle things in a general enough way that no one will be the wiser as to whether someone talked to me or not. So talk to me, if you need to.

That being said, it was an interesting game! There was a confrontation between Bann, Axia and Kleff, Kleff's ship is finished, Axia's ship is finished... what else? Oh yeah, Skyler freaked out and tried to murder everyone, but was 'taken out' by MRV1N in a somewhat gruesome fashion (Skyler, ya never should have smoked that deathstick). What else happened... people started to notice the shiny new lightsaber on Axia's belt, and rather than raid the Silver Lining, it seems Axia and Bann are going to focus their efforts on finding Ilum.

Kleff and Axia, you are cleared for take off if you want, but are advised that all traffic is supposed to be at a standstill at the order of someone on a Super Star Destroyer parked in the space above Naboo...

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff offers to drop Axia and Bann back at their ship and waiting until they can find someone to pilot it before taking off to Correlia.

3. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    MR-V1N tripped, and everyone knows I did!

"What's the matter Skyler, got a CRUSH over someone? Only now, at the end do you understand that love kills." HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! (MR-V1N's evil laugh)

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Waiting for Axia or Bann to reply...

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia turns to Kleff for a moment her focus narrowing. "No, we have our own ride back. I will meet you on Corellia."

As we walk back to our ride I turn to Bann. "One of the techs back at the base says he is a fiar pilot, I suggest we use him. The question is what do we do with Vivana and should we extend an invitation to Fosche?"

6. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Perhaps we should see if Fosche is interested in accompanying Kleff. This may allow us an eyes and ears on board his ship. As far as Vivana is concerned, I trust her about as far as I can...well as far as you can throw her. I just as soon put a blaster bolt in her head if she isn't going to be of use to us anymore, but she may be useful in flying us to Corellia for the time being. We can reassess her abilities when we arrive there. I might also recommend that you not flaunt your "abilities" for the world to see until you grow much stronger. You show great potential. I suggest that you meditate on your feelings and emotions about Petra and our new situation, and especially on your mother. (Note: I don't remember if Axia has mentioned anything to Bann about her mother, I'm assuming she has by putting that last line in. If thats not the case, please disregard that mother line)

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    (This conversation takes place before entering the transport back to the base)

I trust Cal, the tech I mentioned more than this Vivana to fly my ship. We will use him. I dont like people who spy on me anyway, and a fellow Twi'lek... No, do nothing. Leave that to me. We will invite her along. But she wont be flying my ship.

Good idea about Fosche. We'll see if shes up for it. Also inform her that Vivana is expendable should it become an issue.

I dont usually flaunt my abilities, but I had to know what that Duros had. Besides he likely already knew I had force abilities due to Redd's parting words. And that only leaves the other tech that saw me and he works for the crimson dawn, so I dont think he is an issue. Hopefully.

Yes, I was planning on meditating as soon as we are safely away from Naboo. I must collect my thoughts. I must find Petra's proper place in the scheme of things.

8. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    out of game......if duchovny crashes axia's ship, i will laugh so hard.......i don't get any respect.....no respect at all...

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    If Duchovny crashes my ship and I survive I will kill all the survivors, then myself and leave

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  11. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    It may be a good idea to have Vivana remove Kleff's wanted status for the Empire. That may complicate things if we try to work together. At least she can be of some use to us.

12. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Whenever you get around to asking me, I will go on board with Kleff...

13. MR-V1N

Jul 30, 2003
    After Axia leaves Kleff's ship, I ask Kleff what that shinny piece of beauty, that was hanging off of Axia, is.

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    After Axia and Bann leave, I will begin all pre-flight checks and prepare for takeoff. I assume this is when MR-V1N asks his question.

"I'm pretty sure that was a Jedi's weapon."

Kleff makes sure he is cleared for takeoff.

15. MR-V1N

Jul 30, 2003
    In game:

"A Jedi's weapon, uh! What is it called?"

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "They are called light sabers."

Are we cleared for departure, Vic?

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ok, Kleff, you are asked by comm if it's cool if Foshe goes with you... If you say agree, Foshe meets you at your ship as you prepare to lift off. If you don't agree, roleplay that here.

Axia and Bann, you go back to Axia's ship...

You ask Vivanna to remove Kleff's wanted status. Vivanna, do you agree? if so, roll a computer use skill. If not, roleplay your response here.

Axia, you ask Kal if he can fly your ship to Corellia.

"Fly your ship? The silver one? I'd love to fly that. It's a classic, you know. And rare, too. I know I can take some time off... hey wait a sec, there's a blockade going on right now..."

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia crosses her arms under her chest. "Yes, I know there is a blockade, that's why I need an experienced pilot. I could take all month to get my beautifully restored ship out into orbit if I had that time but I do not."

"However, if you feel you are not up to this challenge and I understand an SSD is no easy thing, please tell me. My ship is more important than my immediate depature."

"What do you say?"

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Hey, I'm up to it. I could use some distraction, as I have been on this restoration job recently that has taken a while. (he clears his throat) SSD? Then I definitely want to fly out of here, nothing to get the blood going like avoiding those big triangles. Should be easy as pie."

He smiles a half smile, and looks at you and Bann.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I hike my satchel up onto my shoulder. "Lets go then." and I board my ship, leaving in physicality what I have already left in spirt, Petra Blackwing, behind. I have sacrificed enough for others, its time to live for myself.

Once on board I consult the computers for first the name of the ship and then any information regarding the force, nav charts, my mother and any related items as the pilot prepares to get underway.

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    A few minutes later, he shows up in the cockpit. He has changes, and is carrying a satchel slung across his shoulders. He is wearing black pants, shiny black shoes, a grey shirt (cut like Han Solo's), with a dark grey trenchcoat, with the collar up in back. Overall, more dressy than casual. He has a bit of stubble that is the same medium/dark brown as his hair. He takes a seat in the pilots chair and starts flipping switches. His hand freezes, hovering over the console, and he slowly turns his head to look at you, one eyebrow raised, a smile playing at one corner of his mouth.

"Ummm... Captain Euzine? Would you like the honor of being the first to fire up your fully restored ship?"

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    A genuine smile plays across Axia's face. It's been so long since thats happened she actually pauses as it warms her face.

When WAS the last time I smiled that didnt involve inflicting destruction?

"I would indeed Cal." Axia says and steps forward to fire up her mother's, now her own ship.

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    When Kleff gets the comm about Foshe, he askes, "Why should she come with us? We're both going to Correlia, right?"

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    When Kleff gets the comm about Foshe, he askes, "Why should she come with us? We're both going to Correlia, right?"

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.