main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Tampa Star Wars Club meeting on December 13th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabacc, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Who's interested in attending the Tampa Star Wars Club's meeting on Saturday the 13th of December? They're meeting at 2:00pm at the Citrus Park Mall in the food court right next to the Regal Cinemas movie theater. Chris, their President says there is plenty of room to bring items to buy/sell/trade or just to show off. They will also be doing Star Wars Trivia for prizes. It's their last meeting of the year and most likely will be the last Orlando System event as well so let's go represent the OS.

I am planning on going and my wife and I may even stay in Tampa overnight. Can't promise that I'll be a carpooler, but it's a possibility. Who else wants to trek over there?

2. Chris Wyman

Chris Wyman Jedi Master star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    Thank you for the announcement, Campbell. [face_dancing] Everyone is welcome to join us!

I'm real excited about the trivia challenge. There will be some very cool prizes! In addition to that, come and see some of the most awesome pieces from other collectors. I know there's a few things coming that will simply blow your mind.

I also have Razors Edge Collectibles sponsoring the event. =D=

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'll be there with binders on! ...well, you know what I mean.

I'm a bog fan of Razors Edge and hope to give somebody some competition for the swag.

4. Chris Wyman

Chris Wyman Jedi Master star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    Excellent, can't wait to see you guys, Campbell! This is going to be a great event. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.