main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Tangled Paths (L/M/C AU vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gabri_Jade, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Hm! Third page!

[face_devil] Up! For reminding Gabri the disastrous story she had written :mad: and her obligation for a happy L/M story. :)

She owes us that... ;)

:p :p :p

2. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    JediArwen: Oooh, summer in the Greek Isles! :eek: [face_love] Yes, I completely believe that such an experience would inspire me to write happy stories. :D

As it is, though . . . [face_mischief]

I hope everything goes well with your medical condition! :)

Michele: Callista always wanted to keep Luke on a pedestal as 'the Jedi Master,' whereas Mara never fails to remind him that he's human.

Delights in doing so, in fact. :D

Mara is the spitfire that keeps him on his toes, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

And Luke grounds Mara mentally and emotionally, and she wouldn't have it any other way either. :D

Jayden112233: You've made me like Callista (well almost)

:eek: The one thing I never believed I'd try to do. The irony . . .

Now I'm ready for part three: the wedding of Ellian and Ben (or Bail) where poor Cally and Talon have passed on and now Luke realizes he has feelings for Mara. (Well, a L/M fan can dream huh?).

LOL! I honestly thought that the way these things go, Ellian would marry Ben or Bail, but I never considered that Mara and Luke could marry each other after Talon and Callista were killed off - um, passed away. :p I like that idea! :D

As for Shada...there's always Ghent. (Just kidding...don't kill me).

:eek: :eek: :eek:

JediArwen: For reminding Gabri the disastrous story she had written and her obligation for a happy L/M story.

*grins* I knew I was getting myself in deep with these two. Ordinarily my muse is far more stubborn than this, but she's been uncharacteristically cooperative lately. I do have a nice happy L/M vignette for you. If all goes well, I'll post it tomorrow morning. ;)

~Gabri

3. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    I do have a nice happy L/M vignette for you. :eek:
    So soon? :) I can't wait! [face_love]

And imagine that I was planning of digging for this story to remind you... :D

I hope everything goes well with your medical condition!
    Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.