main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tapatalk and Forum Runner mobile apps now supported

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It would be really cool if we could get notifications for tags on Tapatalk, it seems to be the only type missing on the HD app.

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Any chance we can get the API for Tapatalk updated? There are issues with the current version and the update is suppose to fix those.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Grimby - one for you, I think..

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I am currently away at a con. But definitely will update it when I get back on Monday.

5. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Did anyone ever get around to updating the API? Upon accessing the forums for the first time on Tapatalk, I got a message that the API was expired and that the admin needs to update it to the latest version. Grimby?

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Looks like there was another update a few weeks ago. I've updated to the newest version.

7. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Thanks.

8. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    It's free now and I am in the process of downloading to my phone

9. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    So I have tapatalk free version of the app and my notifications haven't updated in the app since August 24th. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. I've logged out and logged back in of TFN. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know of a solution?

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I have located the issue. Deleting is actually the final step.

EHT, KnightWriter and TiniTinyTony like this.
  11. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    I haven't had a notification from Tapatalk, nor has the watched threads list in Tapatalk updated, since May 26.

While I mostly use the site in a mobile web browser now, Tapatalk is still the quickest way to share images from my phone as I can upload directly to Tapatalk and let them host it rather than fussing with Imgur or other sites in another browser tab and then trying to copy and paste the embed code.

12. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I sent an email to Tapatalk on Wednesday via the support section of their app. I got an email from them on Thursday that they needed to dig into the issue and they asked me to let them know of any changes. After checking today, my notifications are now updating. It’s funny to see it go from Aug 24 to seeing them as of 12 hours ago with nothing in between (which is fine).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk