main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Target glasses/action figures ?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JimmySizzleChest, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmySizzleChest

JimmySizzleChest Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2004
    we still have not seen them in the stores yet and i can't get any info on the target site about them. have any of you O-town people seen them yet?

P

"EDIT"

Target is supposed to be releasing star wars drinking glasses with a corresponding action figure in the box. think of the Mc D's and Burg Kng's glasses from the 70's and 80's meal give aways. very cool glasses somewhere on this site there is info on the glasses/figure sets but no one has any release dates yet.

please help and let me know if you have seen them.

thanks

P

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    So far, only two have been spotted on shelves in the US that I've heard of. That's the Maul one and the Obi-Wan one. They're plentiful at several Targets here in Orlando. They showed up 3 or 4 weeks ago. A quick phone call to your nearest one should locate these 2 pretty quickly.

Galactichunter.com has reported that there may be one or more additional cups (beyond the first 5) with a store-exclusive OTC-packaged X-Wing and/or TIE Fighter. I'd like to see a Preview pack for ep3 feature a Gen. Grievous figure and matching cup.

3. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Anything ones that you want, just tell me and I'll "ship" them to you. Aren't I nice?

Melanie

4. JimmySizzleChest

Mar 27, 2004
    thanks Sabacc. a vader glass would be nice :0

and double thanks for the offer melanie. i am going to hold out a few more weeks and if i get desperate i will send you some cash for the glasses and shiping.

i keep checking the target website and no go. i have asked 3 different target employees in as many stores and have gotten eihter disturbed looks to kind but blank stares maybee somthing about a grown man asking aobut toys that scares them . * smiles * any way i am waiting and going to visit my moms house over the weekend to see if any of the 70's and 80's galsses made it to today.

be cool folks

P

5. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    If they did not, there always on Ebay. The more recent the movie, the less expensive the Burger King glass. Seems the RotJ ewok glasses are the most plentiful.

6. JimmySizzleChest

Mar 27, 2004
    I think I would live without star wars forever if all I could get hold of were either jar jar or ewok glasses. Goes to show how close genius borders on lunacy some times.

Great news though. I found the darth maul and obi wan glasses/figures at target today. :>

Have a good weekend all.

P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.