main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Target on Higgins...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthAstuart, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    gang--

went to the target at higgins at about 8 this morning, right when they opened.

some dude behind me in line was buying a TON of what looked like new SW figs. I'm not up on what series, figures are "new" at this point but he certainly looked like he was getting a good haul.

I definitely saw a C3P0 and a Bossk fig in there...both of which I lusted for briefly as we bought our envelopes, toothpaste and cheap easter wall hanging.

anyway, it's a vague heads-up, but a heads-up nonetheless. maybe if you're in the area anyway and so inclined, it might be worth checking out. i got the distinct impression that the shelves had just been freshened.

unlike my pits...decidedly unfresh!

2. Mapman

Mapman Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2003
    Hmmmm maybe I should have stopped by last night...

If he had "tons" as you state, he probably had all of what they put out. Even when it's stock it doesn't seem like they put that much out, Maybe I'll stop by when I get home this afternoon...

3. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    grrrrrrrrr

the Bossk is a new one....not sure about the C3PO though....

4. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I dunno if this is old news,but they did have two of the Cup/Figures at Target in Orland Park. Bought the ANH Ben Kenobi one

5. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    well Drac...that is two more than they had the last time I was in the Orland Park Target....I saw only one at the Target in Downers-it was Darth Maul
    ....and none at the Target in Matteson...I have decided not to collect them...too much of a pain in the ass to find....

6. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I've actually seen quite a few figs hitting Targets in the last week or so. Not so many naked pegs. Can't say the same about Wal-Mart, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.