main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Target Price Drop!!! Good news???

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Stove, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Hello, I read about it earlier and confirmed it myself :)

Target has lowered the saga figures to 2.99 each, I think its for a limited time though. Its unadvertised too.

It doesnt help me much because all the Target here has is Jar Jar, Nikto, Mace, Saesee Tin and Zam.

Just thought others might want to know and maybe get some peg warmers for cheap if they have been waiting for a price drop. GOOD LUCK

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Whoaaa, awesome! :)

3. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Yeah, hopefully some of you can find something decent at your Targets. The one closest to me hasnt had anything new in awhile. The better one takes an hour to get to

EDIT/UPDATE: For those wondering about the Deluxe figures, they were still 9.99 here in Oregon. All they had was the Deluxe Jango

4. yavinjabba

yavinjabba Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    Yes! Now I can finally stock up on Endor Han's!

I hope they lower the prices on the Deluxe figures. Target always seems to get those ahead of time rather than the regular figures.

5. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Is this at all targets, or just ones who chose to?

6. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    I read it at the jawa.com I think. Several people have seen it, including myself so I believe it is all Targets. It isnt advertised in the weekly ad though so you will have to actually go take a look.

I guess if anyone takes a trip to Target they could always say if they noticed the price drop or not and what state their in. Just to help everyone out

7. Droid_Runner

Droid_Runner Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    Oh, man -- this is like manna from Heaven!!
    Thanks, DarthStove :)

8. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    YIPPE SKIPPEY, THIS IS SOOOO WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!

*skips of to Target, while wistling the star wars theme song*

-Yoda [face_devil]

P.S. Thanx Stovey Baby :p

9. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    It's true, I've seen it with my own eyes. On a run to Target Yesterday I saw the advertised drop. All they had was the original figures. But they did have HD Anakin, 3-4 Dookus and one solitary Yoda. I snatched up the Yoda and his loose butt is now adorning my entertainment center.

I still wish they would lower the other figures too. They had a flying Geonosian, but I didn't feel like paying $10 for it.

10. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Now I would jump up and say "Yahoooo", but the nearest Target to me is about 10,000 miles away. :(

11. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    at the target near me the unleashed figures (only jango/boba and darth maul) were discounted to 3 bucks!!

12. Mr_Ghost_YaraelSpook

Mr_Ghost_YaraelSpook Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Kick ass, I'll have to run up this afternoon and see what they've got left! :D

13. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    3 bucks?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I envy you Americans so much, the chances of Star Wars figures going on sale over here are the same chances as Sithy saying "I hate teh Gunship"

14. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    yup 3 bucks for the unleashed toys.... that'sa 13 dollar discount :D!! and yes my friend bought them for me.. and they sit proudly in my room :D! although i would LOVE to have the Darth vader, mace windu, count dooku or anakin ones....

15. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Yah, as most of you can see from my collection, I stick basically with the 3 3/4" figures, but I've always liked the Darth Vader Unleahsed figure. I'll probably ask for him for Christmas or somethin', we'll see. :D

16. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    ya i just collect 3 3/4 MAINLY.... but the unleashed are SOOOOOOOO awesome!!! and for 3 bucks... who could pass that up???

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Yah, I just think some of them look a little loony. (good lord, I have no idea why I'm using that word :p )

The Jango/Boba one looks awesome, the Vader one as I already said looks great, but the others are simply a bit over the top for me (read: Darth Maul).

But there's one that's neither over the top loony nor cool...

Padme Unleashed: Too sexy?

18. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    I'm mainly a 3¾ figure collector aswell, but I've got Unleashed Anakin and Padmé and I think they're great, and Padmé can never be too sexy!

19. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I don't think you get the "Padme Unleashed: Too Sexy" joke. ;)

20. Grey

Grey Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2002
    The sale goes till Saturday. An employee said that it was to clear out the stock for the new waves that are arriving soon.

21. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Well not really Sithy, but there was those thread's ages ago, like Padmé Unleashed: too sexy? and then it got out of control and it was like "Mace Windu Unleashed - Too sexy?" or Darth Tyranus etc, I'm sure you'll tell me the whole story.

22. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    The sale at my Target goes until Nov. 16. Although with the limited figures they have, it shouldn't take long at $2.99 a piece.

23. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    My target never seems to have the wonderful price drops and clearance sales that all of your other ones do.

24. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    mine either.. the other figures aren't on sale. just the unleashed cause they were WAY overstocked w/ those...

25. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    heres a little spin off of the clash song, pressure drop...

Target drop
    oh target
    target drops the price for you

im no CrazyMike but i felt the need to do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.