main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Yay they're married!!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing][face_dancing]

I certainly hope they get a bit of time for a peaceful honeymoon.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    AN: 700 post Yay!!!
    I was wondering last night who would be the 700 poster. Usually it is Kelia that hits all the milestones and guess who it was?? Kelia! My first and most loyal reader. She knows where all the plot bunny bodies are buried.

7/19/7

Marital bliss.

All to short lived for a couple of Jedi. Especially when the Council sends out threatening holo-messages not to do the dastardly deed about half a day to late.

Now comes the excruciating decision do we tell them or just pretend it didn?t happened. Is it really possible to keep a marriage secret from Yoda? I think not.

We have two more days before we get to Coruscant, time to worry about that latter, now I have a crick in my neck, time for another massage.

?Kotn?

~`~`~`~

3. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    LOL Taryn knows how to jerk that guy around by the ring she has through his nose. lol

I could use a Kotn to worry those cricks out of my neck!

As to the council, they are all fuddy-duddies and we all know it.

4. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...I'm thrilled to see Taryn and Kotn have some time together before facing the council

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I can't wait to see if they tell the council or not...

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Excellent! :D And congrats on 700 posts! =D=

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

7/20/7

Aaaah! I have devastating news. We can?t go straight to Coruscant to report to the Council. We have to stop for supplies and emergency repairs on the ship.

It seems the captain overheard the Council?s holo-message and he isn?t a fan of hokie religious leaders dictating whom a person can or cannot marry. Plus he performed the ceremony and is not pleased they want to undo his hard work.

With a little persuasion I think he could be convinced to abandon us here. Wouldn?t that be just devastating? I think I could stand to be lost here on Endor for a few years, maybe fifty or sixty to start with.

Do they have midwives on Endor?

~`~`~`~

7. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I like the Captain more and more. Quite a feat for a Circ. :p

So they might be marooned on Endor? I'm not sure about theEwok's qualities as midwives....[face_worried]

8. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

7/21/7

This place has the cutest indigenous life. They look like large stuff toys I saw in a market place once. If it weren?t for their love of cooking and eating the visitors of this planet they would be perfect neighbors.

Kotn ended up strapped to a pole by his hands and feet. I laughed so hard I couldn?t have run if I was next. It seems they only eat men. I know a lot of women who would love to send their husbands here for a nice long vacation.

Oh, don?t worry I rescued him, after I stopped laughing. He was kinda perturbed at me by the time I did. It took a long time for me to stop laughing.

He only got a little singed.

~`~`~`~

9. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    He only got a little singed.

No harm, no foul! [face_mischief]

=D=

10. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I agree, Endor would be a lovely planet to spend a few days, months, years on.

I know a lot of women who would love to send their husbands here for a nice long vacation.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And maybe a few Council members as well? :p

Poor Kotn but at least he only got a little singed.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

7/24/7

Did you know to a city girl one tree looks pretty much like another? As a result going for an early morning walk alone is not a good idea. Who would have thought in my condition I could get far enough from the Falcon to get lost?

Do I sit down and wait for someone to come looking for me or try to get out of this mess by myself? I know I should have paid more attention in jungle/wood survival class. I was young naïve and relied much to heavily on my Jedi skills. Now I am older, crippled and sharing those skills with half a dozen other personalities. In other words, I?m as lost as a Nubian waterfowl.

How could a Nubian waterfowl get lost?

~`~`~

They finally found me, not Kotn or the Cap but the Ewoks.

~`~`~`~

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Well perhaps Taryn can spend some quality time with the adorable ewoks.

I just hope they treat Kotn better this time around should he come looking for her. :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Now I am older, crippled and sharing those skills with half a dozen other personalities. In other words, I?m as lost as a Nubian waterfowl.

How could a Nubian waterfowl get lost?

Loved it. :D And EWOKS!!! [face_dancing]

=D=

14. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    AN: Yay!!!! They are making another Star Trek movie. with Shatner and Nimoy. Oooooh! The Hero guy is playing young Spock. I hope he's a really good actor.

7/27/7

They aren?t buying it. They know I?ve been stalling and are insisting we come back to Coruscant. It seems I?ve been having a Bria moment, well several, lately. My getting lost wasn?t as accidental as I let on. I don?t want to go and it appears the head gang is backing me up.

It doesn?t matter that the goal of the mission was completed and Kotn and the Supreme Commander were rescued by the object of their displeasure. I am an unstable element and must be handled for everyone?s safety. We can?t have unstable Jedi running about the galaxy ruining their good reputation. So what are they going to do with me lock me up in section 3?

Oh, yes I know that is just a rumor at best and a boogieman story started to scare crechlings into behaving at worst.

That settles it I?m not going.

?Oh, Cap, could I talk you into another trip??

~`~`~`~

15. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005

Uh oh!

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

At the rate Taryn is going, the entire Jedi Order is going to be on her trail :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, yes I know that is just a rumor at best and a boogieman story started to scare crechlings into behaving at worst.

That settles it I?m not going.

Loved it! =D=

17. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

7/30/7

Kotn has been hounding me for days trying to find out why I am reluctant to go back to Coruscant, other that the married pregnant Jedi thingy.

I finally told him about my fears of section 3. He says section 3 is just a long-term care wing for aged and infirmed Jedi but the thought of it makes me shiver. He said I was there for a while before we started mopping and became able to stay in my own quarters. He could have kept that piece of information to himself.

He says the reason I am being called back is the healers have a new procedure for me. They think the baby is depleting my oxygen supply, thus my irrational behavior. They want to handle this before I get to close to my due date, which is just under three months from now.

How do I decide what?s rational since I?m supposedly an irrational person?

~`~`~`~

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    How do I decide what?s rational since I?m supposedly an irrational person?

A question of the ages. :p

=D=

19. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Hmm, I'm not sure what to think about section 3. just because it's meant good, doesn't mean anything...

other that the married pregnant Jedi thingy

Well, that's quite a big thingy right there. Wonder how they're really ytaking it.[face_laugh]

20. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

AN: Thank you everyone that reads this for all your support the last few months. I appreciate your reviews and even the lurkers.(Yes,I saw you sneaking in reading)

7/31/7

Sometimes being a Jedi can be so terrifying. All my Force warnings are going off at once and I just want to run. I feel as if I am in a burning building and all the warning alarms are sounding and everyone around me is planning a tea party.

If it weren?t for my trust of Kotn I wouldn?t be on this ship headed for Coruscant. He says it?s the oxygen deprivation fueling these feeling and the surgery will correct it. I?m just petrified at the though of going through it.

Even Cap sees that I am loosing control; he?s pushing the ship to its limits to get us back in time.

If I do this who will wake up afterwards?

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004

Good point. [face_thinking]

=D=

22. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    WOW the tempo is really picking up now!!

I'm glad to see Taryn and Kotn are headed back to the Temple. That probably is the best place for her.

indeed [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

8/1/7

I think I waited to long before I headed back my lips are turning blue. They are upping the oxygen count for the ship and the first officer is searching for the breathing thingy they use to go out of the ship. He can?t find where he stored them. I wonder what happened to his ears / /

We are still half a day from Corusscantt an I don?t member ever seeing Kotn look this nervous.. I wonder why they don?t use banthas in space they could pull the ships across the black stuff and we could eat the starrrrr....

~`~`~`~

24. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh no, now it sounds as if Taryn is in real trouble!!

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

I hope they either find the oxygen mask or get back to Coruscant before anything else happens.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

25. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Uh oh. [face_worried]

But great update! :D

=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.