main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005

8/2/7

Entry by Kotn Moth

Tee wants to make an entry in her diary but is too far out of it to spell so I am going to type for her.

We arrived at the Temple a short while ago and the healers are preparing to do the procedure. She says she was relieved to see everyone?s response to her arrival. She said something about being glad they didn?t lock her up in section 3.

Why she thought they would lock her up in the linen room of the healers ward she will have to explain when she recovers. The rest of the message she requested I type gets more confusing after that if that?s possible.

The healers say she?s not in danger but they keep upping her oxygen and are moving rather fast for healers so I?m still worried. The procedure will take several hours and they aren?t sure how long before she wakes up afterwards.

I just want to say may the Force be with you and I love you.

~`~`~`~

2. mat-el

mat-el Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2006
    Guess who I voted for?

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Ack. that sounds very serious. Now Kotn has to do the entries already, I'm worried.[face_worried]
    Though I should have LOVED to her the incohrerent stuff Taryn gave off. Micht have been enlightening.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    =D= I love Taryn! [face_love]

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I just want to say may the Force be with you and I love you.

Awwwww....[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I hope Kotn gets some good news soon.

How sweet of him to make the entry for her.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

8/3/7

Entry by Kotn Moth

Why she wants me to make another entry in her diary I don?t know but here goes?

She...you are continuing to pink up and are recovering well. Several people came by to see you. Even Mace came by and no he didn?t threaten to put a pillow over your face although his hair still hasn't come back.

I woke up this morning and Yoda was sitting on the foot of your bed meditating. Yes, I slept here in the torture chair. I requested a more comfortable chair from the head healer but he said these chairs were picked to dissuade visitors from sleeping in the rooms. I asked if it worked and he said no but they keep hoping.

~`~`~`~

7. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I requested a more comfortable chair from the head healer but he said these chairs were picked to dissuade visitors from sleeping in the rooms. I asked if it worked and he said no but they keep hoping.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I'm glad to see Taryn is pinking up. I certainly hope that is good news!!

I love Kotn staying by her side through it all

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! [face_laugh] =D=

9. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    I woke up this morning and Yoda was sitting on the foot of your bed meditating. Yes, I slept here in the torture chair. I requested a more comfortable chair from the head healer but he said these chairs were picked to dissuade visitors from sleeping in the rooms. I asked if it worked and he said no but they keep hoping.

Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I guess we now know the Jedi Healers are insance. It's not Taryn at all! :)

10. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    8/5/7

Entry by Kotn Moth

All right I confess I forgot to write yesterday. I was to busy trying to figure out what you were talking about in your sleep, something about awards shows, speeches and golden Yodas.

We asked him but he was clueless as to what you were talking about. He said none of his species are golden, well actually he said, ?Golden, none of my people are.?

I have no idea but you were overjoyed to win.

Tomorrow they expect you to wake up, until then I love you.

~`~`~`~

AN: Taryn and I were overjoyed you liked our story enough to vote for us. Thank you again and again and again.

11. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Golden Yodas, indeed!
    At least we know what taryn is taling about.
    Congrats.@};-=D=@};-

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?Golden, none of my people are.?

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I'm sure Taryn dreamed Kotn was her date.

How very sweet of him to keep up her diary and reassure her of his love

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    8/6/7

I woke up this morning and am unsure what?s real and not, so many of my feelings lately have proven false. I have to go back over the last few weeks and ask what was real and what was a figment of my oxygen deprived imagination. ~ Unfortunately, my causing Mace loosing his hair was real.

I thought the Council was against me, exiling me to odd places when they were trying to get my abilities back on line. I am pregnant but Kotn just raises an eyebrow everything I ask if we are married or not. I do have a Wookie with a life debt looking to protect me. ~ He?s still back on Corellia. Qui-Gon talked him into staying there until I came back.

I did invade Kotn?s undercover assignment and almost cause galactic war three. Unfortunately Bryce, Vengeance and the rest of the head gang are real. ~ It looks like that would be the part that I imagined.

I really feel guilty since everyone had been so nice to me.

~`~`~`~

14. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see Taryn awake...and just a little confused.

Now, now Kotn, you went through all the trouble to marry her, just admit to it.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! =D=

EDIT: I'm just now catching up on the awards and congrats! :D =D=

16. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

8/8/7

Wow! I forgot how good it feels to be able to breath. Once I realized I was Zee, well, was in Zee?s body, I worked really hard to not make that annoying noise but now I can relax and just breathe like anyone else. Well almost. I need to strengthen the muscles but it is getting easier every day.

Yesterday, I was so busy walking around the Temple visiting with everyone I forgot to write in my diary. It was as if none of the disasters happened. Everyone was happy to see me.

One thing worries me though; no one seems to notice I?m pregnant. Either they are being overly discreet or...

I have an appointment with the healer in a few minutes I think I am going to ask her about... Hannah seems to know what I?m thinking and doesn?t like it one bit. Ouch!

This could explain Kotn?s faining ignorance about our marriage.

~`~`~`~

17. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Nice! [face_mischief] =D=

And I wasn't one one bit surprised when you won! :D

18. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Uh oh! I sense big trouble coming now. Poor Taryn. And congrats on the win!

19. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    no one seems to notice I?m pregnant.

Hmmmm....[face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking]

Perhaps she just dreamed her adventures?

Very interesting. I hope the healer has some answers.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    8/9/7

I am devastated and have been crying all night. The healer was shocked when I asked her about the baby. It seems I?m not pregnant but I see the bump, I feel her kicking. Ouch! She does not like it when someone says she?s not real.

It appears Hannah is another member of the head gang. How can I be mourning someone who wasn?t real; someone I can still feel moving inside me? I will never see her grow up and have a life of her own. Kotn is so worried about me his forehead is starting to look like Yoda?s

Oh, my, does this mean I am going to be pregnant forever?

~`~`~`~

AN: My husband asked if the people on the boards know where we live, he's concerned you will come whip me over this story line. Just so you know I live in Montana.[face_whistling]

21. NiobeAsha

NiobeAsha Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2007
    WHAT??!??!? Well, that certainly threw me for a loop. I'm half afraid to see what will happen next!!! Oh, I gues that means they aren't married, then. :(

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    No baby? :_| How sad! It reminded me of Bloody Mary's phantom pregnancies. :p

=D=

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

Oh no!! Poor Taryn, what a way to find out you have yet another personality.

I hope she finds a way to handle everything...[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D==D= =D= =D=

24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    :eek: Not married is bad enough, but no baby and still pregnant forever? that's downright unfair.
    I just hope Taryn sorts through what was real and what not soon, because I don't have a clue. At least, the Wookie is real. Yay, fo Wookies!

25. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

AN: Today I have been married to the same man for 33 years and it has been an adventure. Thirty years ago he told me they were making his favorite book into a movie and he wanted to go see it. I?ll let you guess which movie it was.

He supports me in my writing, laughs at my stories and allows me to wander around galaxies far far away. He?s the best.

He is my Kotn and I am his Zenella, Taryn, Bria, Vengeance, Bryce. Hannah. Well maybe not Bryce.

8/10/7

Last night I decided to fix whatever is wrong with me. I called a meeting of the head gang and we have agreed to get together and work on our problem.

I figure if we understand what everyone?s purpose is and why they are here we can better fix... Zee. Yes, we all understand that to fix this everyone has to be integrated back into Zenella.

Kotn will like that. Speaking of which, he?s been weird lately. ~ Yes, me calling him weird is a little strange even for me. All these questions about babies and marriage are freaking him out.

Come to think of it how do I know he?s real and not an undiscovered member of the head gang? How do I know if anyone around me is real?

Oh, great, this is giving me a headache.

~`~`~`~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.