main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh no, now Taryn is questioning everything!

I certainly hope Kotn is real. He's been so wonderfully supportive and loving to her whether they're married or not.

great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

PS - Congrats on your anniversary!!

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! =D=

And congrats on your anniversary. We just hit the 20 year milestone this weekend! :D

3. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005

8/15/7

The last few days I?ve spent a lot of time meditating trying to find a solution to our head gang problem. Is it helping? I?m not sure yet. One thing is certain I have Yoda concerned.

I was sitting by my favorite fountain, the one in the corner that is kind of plain and ignored. I don?t know how long I was sitting there but I got the urge to open my eyes and screamed when I did. The venerable green one was staring me eye to eye. Who knew he could sneak up on you at his age?

People came running to see what all the noise was about and of course he stood there all sweet and innocent looking. I got him back though I got some maple syrup and hid it in the heading vents of his quarters. Everyone knows Yoda hates the smell of maple.

~`~`~`~

4. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Who knew he could sneak up on you at his age?

[face_laugh] =D=

5. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Taryn, Taryn, Taryn

seek revenge on the Grand Master of the Jedi Order you should not

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

:p

She got him good though, [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

8/16/7

I have a way with trouble. Now I am in trouble for torturing Yoda. Kotn said I should know better than pull the same trick again. Hey! I have memory loss I forgot I?ve pulled that one before.

I?m being punished like a wayward crechling. I have to clean Yoda?s room with this awful smelling cleaner he likes to get the maple smell out. It smells like something that you would find between a bantha?s toes on a hot Tatooine day.

I'm sure Kotn recommended this punishment. I think I?ll clean his room is next.

~`~`~`~

7. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I?m being punished like a wayward crechling. I have to clean Yoda?s room with this awful smelling cleaner he likes to get the maple smell out. It smells like something that you would find between a bantha?s toes on a hot Tatooine day.

[face_laugh] =D=

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm sure Kotn recommended this punishment. I think I?ll clean his room is next.

She'll never learn.[face_laugh]

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    [FACE_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh poor Taryn.

You'd think Kotn and Yoda would be more understanding :p

Oh well. At least she didn't have to eat Yoda's cooking as a punishment.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

8/20/7

I?ve spent days looking for my diary. I looked in every place I?ve been for the last week for it. That is every place I remember looking. The Creche Master just handed it to me. It was located in my old room in the Creche and no, I don?t remember going there.

I was just told I have an appointment with the healer. It seems someone noticed I am acting erratic. They just now noticed this?

I think Kotn hid it from me as punishment for cleaning his room with Yoda?s special cleaning stuff. I need a vacation I wonder if Cap has left Coruscant yet.

~`~`~`~

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    They just now noticed this?

That's a good point. :p

=D=

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    It seems someone noticed I am acting erratic. They just now noticed this?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That's the ever observant Order for you :p

Oh dear, Taryn isn't considering another trip across the Galaxy...is she?

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I was just told I have an appointment with the healer. It seems someone noticed I am acting erratic. They just now noticed this?

And that is why the Jedi fell: they couldn't find their noses, even with a map.:oops:

14. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

AN: Sorry for the long delay I don't do well in the heat.

9/4/7

I woke up in a strange place today, surrounded by strange and exotic creatures; I can?t even begin to describe them. They all seem to have strange abilities and are confused as to my not being able to perform the same feats as them.

They gave me this diary and seemed sure I would want to write in it. I just hope this Taryn doesn?t mind me taking over her journal.

I have no idea how I got here. The last thing I remember was going to bed with a splitting headache and seeing the worried expression on my husband and daughters faces. This place seems so far far away from Arkansas. Are Matt and Jo searching for me? Is this just a dream?

There is a man here that appears to be in love with me but he doesn?t want the others to know it. The doctors here can heal with the touch of the hand but they aren?t one of those charismatic church members. They can move objects with their minds but aren?t magicians. They can read your minds but aren?t whatever that is called. Also, the whole place is run by a little green guy called Yoda.

Lea Ellyn

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    [face_laugh]*rotfl*[face_laugh]

Hope you figure things out soon Lea!

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] Perfection! =D=

17. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Uh oh, every writer's worst fear - waking up in one of their own fics!!

*giggles*

the whole place is run by a little green guy called Yoda.

You're in paradise!!

Hope the temp cools down for you.

Great update

=D= =D==D= =D=

18. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    9/5/7

Day two through the looking glass, or OZ or wherever this is.

This morning a Dr. ... no healer brought me a pile of clothes and said the Council wants to speak to me as soon as I got dressed and Cotton was coming to get me.

I could hear him clearing his throat in the universal male, could you hurry up we?re late, gesture. If they wanted me to hurry they should have left me an owner?s manual on how to put this thing on. It looks like a Star Trek version of a Japanese kimono.

Finally, Cotton discreetly backed up behind the curtain and showed me how to tie that belt thing and hooked the cylinder on my belt.

I knew he must have been wondering what was going on so I decided to confess. I pretended to be fluffing my outfit and blurted out, ?I?m not Taryn.?

He caught my chin with his index finger and turned my face up to look in my eyes and said, ?I know ... we all know.?

I was so relieved and asked. ?You do? Do you know how I got here??

He shook his head sadly and said it?s a long long story, they... he thought reading the diary would help. ~ Which I didn't read. ~

He said he would explain on the way to the Council Chamber and asked, why are you walking like that?

So I told him I was scared of that thing, that cylinder he hooked on my belt.

That while I was trying to get into the drawers part of the outfit I bumped it and it shot out a long hot energy beam that just missed my belly. It gave a whole new meaning to tummy-tuck.

At that he turned pale, unhooked it from my belt and rehooked it on his.

Now I?m waiting in the reception area for him to tell his Council about my blunder.

Humm! He didn?t ask my name.

~`~`~`~

19. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I think Kotn might be afraid to ask any questions at this point :p

It should be interesting to see how the Council deals with this latest development.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Cotton?o_O
    :p

Poor guy, he really got more than he ever asked for. And you didn't read the diary?
    Maybe it's more fun hearinf it from Kotn. Might be more accurate, too.

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    So I told him I was scared of that thing, that cylinder he hooked on my belt.

That while I was trying to get into the drawers part of the outfit I bumped it and it shot out a long hot energy beam that just missed my belly. It gave a whole new meaning to tummy-tuck.

At that he turned pale, unhooked it from my belt and rehooked it on his.

Now I?m waiting in the reception area for him to tell his Council about my blunder.

Humm! He didn?t ask my name

Loved it! =D=

22. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

9/6/7

Day three in never never land.

I know these people are speaking English but between their accents and weird vocabulary I can hardly understand them. They talked about the force, Sith tricks of vengeance and lightsabers ~ That must be that industrial strength cutting torch. Why do they carry them around all the time?

It seems they?ve made a decision about me but I have no idea what it is and no one is explaining.

On the way to what I was told were my rooms I got a look out a window and am in the middle of a huge city. I asked Cotton how many people live here. He just shook his head at my uncharacteristic excitement and walked away. I think I could grow to love sitting and looking out over the city, at night it must be spectacular.

Oh! When I get back... if I get back I need to remember to go tell Uncle Bud about a fish wearing clothes that I saw this morning. He saw one of them on a fishing trip once after drinking some homemade stuff. I started to ask Cotton how they breathe out of water but seeing the expression on his face I decided not too.

~`~

Oh! According to what I just read it?s Kotn.

~`~`~`~

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

What an adventure you're having!!

I think Kotn is handling things pretty well, though.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I'm envious! [face_mischief]

Oh! When I get back... if I get back I need to remember to go tell Uncle Bud about a fish wearing clothes that I saw this morning. He saw one of them on a fishing trip once after drinking some homemade stuff. I started to ask Cotton how they breathe out of water but seeing the expression on his face I decided not too.

Loved it! =D=

25. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

9/7/7

Day four in Middle Earth.

I asked what the name of this place is and was told it is Core A Sant. Don?t ask if the spelling is correct, I?m afraid to ask to many questions in one day.

It appears they are as lost as to how I got here as I am. Taryn is a warrior of some kind and life hasn?t been good to her. ~ I thought my 50-year-old body was in bad shape.

She was burned in some kind of military mission and the repercussions sent her over the edge into one of those three faces of Eve things. Only in her case I make six faces and one was a guy.

Correction a phantom pregnancy made seven.

They say they are not warriors but peace-keepers but that thing, that lightsaber is no bottle opener, speaking of which I want a Coke so badly.

Is Taryn back in Arkansas? What does she think of cars that don?t fly and cell phones or CNN? Is she learning to make cornbread or are they eating at KFC every night? What does Matt think of his new wife?

Oh, Matt I miss you and Jo. I will find my way home.

~`~`~`~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.