main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Aw![:D]
    Bad luck. I hope you get back to Matt and jo soon, and with only one person in your head, too.

2. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005

9/8/7

Day five in the Twilight Zone

It?s the middle of the night and it seems everyone is asleep but me. I must confess I have been wandering around for hours looking into empty rooms and trying to figure out what they are used for.

I found several exercise rooms with large mats for Karate or wrestling. A quiet rooms sparsely decorated that must be for meditation. A room with hundreds of fountains of every kind, a garden room inside with exotic flowers blooming that smells marvelous and a huge library that reminds me of the lost library at Alexandra in Egypt.

Now I have a problem. I?m getting tired and sleepy and have no idea how to get back to my room. I tried to retrace my steps but some of these halls look exactly alike and somewhere along the line I missed a step.

~`~

Busted!

The little green guy found me and took me back to my room. He was very kind and gentle and funny once I figured out his pattern of speech. Those clawed hand of his sure look dangerous though, with those things he could take out a kneecap.

Ya know after seeing some of the people around here, I thing I?m going to become a vegetarian.

~`~`~`~

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Busted!

The little green guy found me and took me back to my room. He was very kind and gentle and funny once I figured out his pattern of speech. Those clawed hand of his sure look dangerous though, with those things he could take out a kneecap.

Ya know after seeing some of the people around here, I thing I?m going to become a vegetarian.

Might not be a bad idea! :D

=D=

4. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    This new personality is such an unexpected turn for Taryn. Is her brain damage multi-dimensional??? I do wonder. And poor Kotn. It seems that the personalities that he loves just keep getting shuffled away from him.

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005

Can't say that I blame her there :p

I'm glad to see Yoda is the one to find her and lead her back to her room. I knew he was an old softie at heart.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

9/10/7

Day seven of lost in space.

I got to fly in one of those flying cars, what is it he called it. Ah yes, a speeder, an appropriate name for it. It was worse than a roller coaster. My first time ever to fly and it was in a car ... speeder.

Kotn noticed my face was as green as my eyes and whipped into a dinner. It looked a lot like an old fifties dinner except the waitress was a robot and the cook was a huge guy, all mouth with four hands. ~ He reminds me of a blind date I narrowly escaped once.

Not only do they not know what bras are here but suspenders are unknown also.

Apparently a lot of the people from the Temple eat here. We met several of Kotn?s friends there, a young man named Kwigone and another named Mase. There was a young lady at another table that Kwigone looked like he would rather be setting with if we weren?t there. I heard someone call her Senator I wonder if that is her name or job title.

No one acknowledged my personality change but Kwigone did say he was surprised at Mase sitting with us after what I did to his hair. Of course I had to ask, what hair? I?m so dead.

~`~`~`~

7. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    No one acknowledged my personality change but Kwigone did say he was surprised at Mase sitting with us after what I did to his hair. Of course I had to ask, what hair? I?m so dead.

OMG![face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Being dead might be the nicer option.:p

Hmm, I recognize some names. Does that mean anything?[face_thinking]

8. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see the Jedi are trying to make you feel comfortable during your stay in the GFFA.

Hmmm....sounds like Mace is warming up to you :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004

This is just what I needed this morning! [face_laugh]

10. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

9/15/7

Day twelve where no earthling has gone before.

There was a big ceremony being planned with many important people coming to tour the Temple so Yoda asked Kotn to take me on a small vacation to what I thought was a nearby community of Naboo.

The first thing I knew the airplane went ballistic and stars appeared out the window. Before I could acclimate they turned to streaks. Kotn said we were now in hyperspace, and then he told me Naboo was half way across the galaxy.

Cars that fly and airplanes that travel across the galaxy. Humm! Remind me to ask more questions before I agree to something like this in the future.

It seems Taryn and I have one thing in common, we both get space sick.

Kotn was very kind supplying cool towels and a bucket. He must really love her.

Now that my feet are on land I feel better so he is taking me to meet the queen. She is an old friend of Taryn?s. More explaining to do.

~`~`~`~

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Day twelve where no earthling has gone before.

Loved it! :D

=D=

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    In the GFFA and you still get space sick :( :(

Ah well, at least Kotn is still there to support whomever he may be dealing with.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Apparently a lot of the people from the Temple eat here. We met several of Kotn?s friends there, a young man named Kwigone and another named Mase. There was a young lady at another table that Kwigone looked like he would rather be setting with if we weren?t there. I heard someone call her Senator I wonder if that is her name or job title.

Hehe.... Yes I am still reading.. everyone's things, I just haven't had a lot of time to stop and say hi, but you knew how to draw me out.. ROFL!
    Have fun in the GFFA hun.. you deserve it.

14. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    An: Darth Real Life has been torturing me lately but I found a few moments to write today.

9/21/7

Day eighteen in the brig of doom.

Instead of regaling you with descriptions of the beautiful waterfalls and magnificent palaces I can only tell you of the local prisons.

I went for a walk the first night and committed a major infraction of the local law. I can?t tell you what I did because I haven?t figured it out yet myself.

I have a legal representative a curious young man named Palpatine. He is trying to get my sentence commuted since I am an outsider but being a Jedi, or at least their thinking I am Taryn it is more difficult. It seems the Jedi are held to a different standard here, no room for errors since they are trained in local laws it is assumed my actions were deliberate. He said even the Queen can?t get me out of this mess.

Palpatine said I am not allowed visitors until my case is mediated so I can?t see Kotn until then. This is exactly why I never wanted to travel abroad.

~`~`~`~

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    And I'm sure Palpatine will be MOST helpful! ;)

16. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Uh oh, Palpatine is in charge of her case?

That can not be good.

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Nice update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    She's in jail already? Whoa, that was fast, and on sweet gentle Naboo, too. And this seems to be a more cautious personality, too. Kotn to the rescue again. :p

18. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Do I even want to know what she did?[face_worried]

[face_thinking]

[face_thinking]

Yes, I do want to know. Must be rather interesting if it get Palpy involved.

19. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    9/25/7

Day twenty-two lost in translation

I am beginning to believe my legal aid is not as much on my side as I was lead to believe. I have been here for over a week and I haven?t heard a word from anyone outside this prison except Palpatine. I don?t believe the Queen can?t get through.

I did wake up once and thought I saw a large man in a black hooded cloak in my room but when I blinked again he was gone. For a second I thought the grim reaper had come for me. It must have been a dream but I could have sworn I saw a lightsaber handle on his belt and the Jedi are the only ones that wear them ... right?

I have replayed the night I was supposed to have broken a local law over and over in my head and I can?t think of a thing that might have been the least illegal. Seeings I come from a state where spitting on the sidewalk is illegal, I know what illegal is in its extreme forms.

I don?t mind paying for something I did but I?m not sitting here for some imaginary offense. I?m planning a little Shawshank Redemption.

~`~`~`~

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    She can't remember anything, plaps won't tell her anything and nobody else can talk to her?
    I am worried, especially with those Sith I remember forme some time earlier.
    This cannot be good.[face_worried]
    I wonder what Plaps want with her.

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Shawshank! :D Love the little mention! :p

=D=

22. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    For a second I thought the grim reaper had come for me

If Palpatine gets his way, I'm sure the grim reaper will eventually show up.

Love your fighting spirit. I look forward to the shawshank!!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    An: Sorry I have been so irregular lately. DRL is a pest.

9/29/7

Day twenty-four lost in the air reclamation system

I know two things about this place. One, the air vents are not made for crawling through and two, I?m not in the county jail.

I noticed a draft under my bed and managed to pry the grating off the air intake. Thankfully the ducts get larger after a few meters so I wandered for most of a day in one duct after another.

Unfortunately the only way out was through a smaller duct, a little too small. I was stuck for three day; just me and what I assume was this galaxies version of a rat. His name is Fred or maybe Freda; I didn?t lift his tail to find out.

Between dehydration and my own contributions to the air quality ~ Sorry everyone ~ I eventually reduced enough to get out.

Now if I can figure out where I am and who to trust to get back to Kotn.

~`~`~`~

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Between dehydration and my own contributions to the air quality ~ Sorry everyone ~ I eventually reduced enough to get out.

[face_laugh] =D=

25. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    Well, that is quite an escape. One would think that someone might have noticed the problem in the ventilation system, not to mention the missing prisoner. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.