main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Oh dear.
    She's getting from trouble into worse trouble. Wonder who will find her.[face_worried]

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I didn?t lift his tail to find out.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Can't say I blame her, there!

Oh dear, at least she is out of the vents.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005

10/1/7

Day twenty-six looking for Hansel

I searched for most of a day before I found any sign of life and just as I was about to knock on the door of a house I heard someone being chewed out for ?letting her escape?. Needless to say I tip toed away then ran as fast and long as I could. I have the weirdest feeling he was the grim reaper looking guy.

I?ve been following the river and I think I am getting closer to help I hear more of those speeders in the distance. There is a tall hill in that direction I am going to camp on it tonight and look for lights.

I?ve noticed I think less and less about my home galaxy as the days go on. Will I wake up one morning and forget all about my family? I shutter to think of that possibility. Right now Jedi or family I just want to see a familiar face and feel safe.

~`~`~`~

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Awww... a great post! =D=

5. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see she has avoided capture once again.

I certainly hope she has better luck finding a friendly or indifferent face soon!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Oh dear. I think I would have tried to see who it was.
    And got caught. Oh, well, maybe her Wookie could come to save her?[face_batting]

7. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

10/7/7

Day thirty-two in the land of darkness

Major optical illusion around here. I thought it was going to take a day to get to the hill and it turned out to be a mountain and several days away. It didn?t help that I have to dodge the grim reaper around every turn.

I finally made it to the top and I see lights in the distance. I hope this is the way to safety. I have a major suggestion to give the Queen when I get back.

~`~`~`~

8. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Yay things are looking up!!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

At least I hope they are

[face_worried][face_worried][face_worried]

I have a major suggestion to give the Queen when I get back.

Um...she is going to phrase that suggestion...diplomatically, right? :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Maybe Taryn should go to an optician before she sees the queen?o_O

And I doubt the diplomatic part. Maybe Palps can come to her rescue?

*imagines Palpatine in a super hero costume*[face_hypnotized]

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I have a major suggestion to give the Queen when I get back.

I'm sure that will go smoothly. :rolleyes:

=D=

11. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

10/11/7

Day Thirty-one back in Kansas or is this Ar-Kansas

I found my way back to the palace and am waiting to be presented to the Queen.

I spent hours in the healer ward fresher getting the mud and yuck off me after walking, running and hiding for days. Have these people never heard of bubble bath? Those bacta patches work wonders on my blistered feet though.

Kotn was a dear; he hasn?t left my room since I got back. Shame on you he was a perfect gentleman waiting in the bedroom while I bathed.

I now know where I heard the voice of the man being chewed out by the grim reaper guy and as soon as I get to speak to the queen I am going to enlighten her as to who the little weasel really is.

Ooooh! My head is about to split open I haven?t hurt like this since ...

Matt ... Jo ... I?m back ...

~`~`~`~

12. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I now know where I heard the voice of the man being chewed out by the grim reaper guy and as soon as I get to speak to the queen I am going to enlighten her as to who the little weasel really is.

Loved it! =D=

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    as I get to speak to the queen I am going to enlighten her as to who the little weasel really is.

Ah - if only!

The Queen's reaction would have been very interesting to say the least.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    :eek:
    So she recognised him and THAT's why she ran.

And now you're back and who's gonna tell the queen????
    I just hope for you, you didn't bring all the head gang over with you.[face_worried]

15. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

AN: As if my life wasn't complicated enough I just singed up for the NaNoWriMo. 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm dead.

10/14/7

I thought I was waking up from a very long and realistic dream when Kotn recognized my Force presence and grabbed me. He was so relieved I was back. It seems while I was lost in Arkansas ~ A backwater planet where only a few people have even traveled off planet and then only to their own moon~ the lady from Arkansas was here in my place.

The people of that planet are forced to drive around on wheeled vehicles, use something called cell phones and satellite TV or the Internet to communicate. I was in the body of the wife of the family and they were concerned for her safety in our galaxy. ~ I was the one that was in danger with a war going on and crime and violence problems, not to mention global atmospheric problems, food safety issues and even lead in something called lipstick. Fortunately, Lea was a no makeup kind of girl.

Just as I was getting my bearings as to where I was they called us to come in to see the Queen. It seems when Lea was lost she discovered there was a spy working with the Sith that had infiltrated the Naboo government. She refused to tell anyone but the Queen who it was.

Between my history and Lea?s they think it was all part of a hallucination. Senator Palpatine has assured the Queen he personally has checked out every member of the Naboo government and Lea was mistaken.

~`~`~`~

16. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Between my history and Lea?s they think it was all part of a hallucination.

Figures! And she was so close [face_frustrated][face_frustrated][face_frustrated]

Palpatine is going to investigate, huh?

That should go smoothly :p

Great update and good luck with NaNoWriMo

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Talk about culture shock! :p

A great update. =D=

18. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Oh dear. Will Palps believe that? Somehow I fear not.[face_worried]
    At least she does not have to put up with lipstick anymore.:p

19. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    AN: Taryn is going to be on vacation for a few more weeks due to her writer has gone insane and entered the NaNaWriMo contest.

She may post if she has a moment of sanity. ~ With Taryn who would know the difference.

Oh! Be quiet.

~I can pipe in if I want to.

Now I know why Taryn is so confused.

~:p

20. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Lea didn't tell anyone who the spy was. I can't help thinking that the GFFA could be a much happier place with that information. ;) Taryn's not only got a crowd in her head, there are other coming in, too. [face_mischief]

21. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    An: Surprise I'm back.

12/12/07

That was interesting. I had a violent reaction to the lead in all the products in the galaxy far far away and was forced to endure weeks of treatment most of which I was unconscious. I am awake for now but with me who knows what disaster will follow.

I am going to spend a lot of time the next few days seeing what is real and what was a figment of my delirium. Kotn is real and to my surprise Yoda is real. I am a crippled Jedi in love with my best friend in a world where that is frowned upon.

I think Lea and Matt had it right.

~`~`~

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I am going to spend a lot of time the next few days seeing what is real and what was a figment of my delirium. Kotn is real and to my surprise Yoda is real. I am a crippled Jedi in love with my best friend in a world where that is frowned upon.

So glad to see this story up and running again! =D=

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see Taryn is in her right mind again

:) :)

Yoda is real

Now that's the best news of all!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

24. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Oooooh, more head-changing for Taryn. Kotn must be getting worried. And he must be missing his Taryn.......well, it's not her he's in love with, but with Taryn, it's so hard to keep track. :)

25. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

12/14/07

I spent most of the day with the tech-heads trying to explain the technology I saw in the other galaxy, at least they don?t think I was faking like some people do.

How do you explain how something operates when you don?t understand it yourself?

They are interested in part of the speeder, well, car called an automatic transmission. Some how Lea mentioned one to someone and she disappeared before they could get back to her for details. ~ From what I saw of Lea?s life she couldn?t explain how it worked herself.

Yoda finally came and rescued me; I was so relieved until I discovered he had questions of his own about something called goulash?

I only saw it made once and then I was distracted by ? a something called Home Shopping Channel. I finally remembered most of the ingredients and told him he would have to season to taste plus come up with this galaxies equivalent of something called ground beef.

Finally, I?m sitting in the corridor sipping tea and watching the nightlights. Kotn is reading a data pad with a new novel of Sith intrigue on Naboo. I think he?s afraid to leave me alone for a minute or something else will happen to me. It?s so nice to have a quiet moment just the two of us.

This past year has been so exhausting.

~`~`~`~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.