main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    I am with the two of them. Sunshine sounds like a wonderful thing to be looking for.

2. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Allergic to penicillin, Mr. tough Jedi knight Jinn?

[face_laugh]

[face_plain]

Wait a minute, so am I.

Another good update. :)

3. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005

1/20/7

There was a commotion in the Creche late last night one of the youngling was missing during the night and a full search of the Temple was ordered. They finally found her asleep with Zenella. You guessed it it was Bria. They carried her back to her bed, I suspect this is going to be an ongoing problem.

Jinn's out of the healer ward. I heard someone say once, "no good deed goes unpunished". His good deed of watching over Zenella was surely punished. I doubt it will stop him though he has a reputation for taking in pathetic life forms. Need I say it?

The latest mission report I read is about some new guy in the Trade Federation; he's trying to spread out his influence over a larger area. Why is it business men are never satisfied with what they have? They always want more. Anyway he's spreading out towards the Hutt's territory. Yeah! That will stop him. The Hutts are not happy with people edging in on their profits.

I met one of the Hutts once. Disagreeable looking things. They look like a larger version of something I saw Yoda cook once. Boy, did that dish stink!

4. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    So the Trade Federations influence is growing.

Qui-Gon is well and out of the infirmry and wiser people than most adults are leaving their beds to find comfort with someone they know is kind and loving.

5. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    All caught up again!
    This was my favorite line from the last three entries:
    Found out who killed the Count in the holo-drama, the senator from Naboo. I didn't think anyone bad could come from Naboo.

hehehehehe!

6. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Why is it business men are never satisfied with what they have?

Because they're all greedy, insincere little worms who'll cheat their grandmother out of a credit. But that's just me being nice to them. :D

Keep up the good work. =D=

7. Aiden_Sanic

Aiden_Sanic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2005
    They look like a larger version of something I saw Yoda cook once. Boy, did that dish stink!

[face_laugh] I love Taryn's sense of humor. Can't wait for more.

8. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    1/21/7

I was sitting in the dining room with several young masters and one was telling the funniest story. We were all laughing so hard when we heard a strange noise and Zenella was convulsing or having a spasm. She ruined the best laugh I've had in ages. The healer sitting at another table came over and checked her but found nothing wrong with her. Maybe she thought it was funny too.

I got a message from Bantn. He has no idea what I was talking about on Bantie's mysterious return. I don't know, maybe I have a Jedi stuffed bantha. If he didn't bring him back who did? Who else knows about him?

Bantn said he was going to be gone for several more months. I wonder if he could explain a crippled up ex bar maid ~ he's running a smuggling operation out of a bar on some backwater planet ~ on his mission. Nah! You have to be able to run in case your cover gets blown. His mission is going well though so maybe sooner rather that later he could return. Knowing him he will just show up in the dining room one day. He'll just swagger in with that crooked grin on his face and plop down as if he's been there every morning for the last several months. Sooner please.

Why did I have to be so inattentive? I could be out on a mission right now instead of being here reading.

~`~`~`~

9. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Wow. Zenella could have been choking to death and all Taryn can think is the dying woman ruined her good laugh.

[face_shame_on_you]

Taryn needs a perspective change, badly.

10. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Poor Zenella. Poor Taryn. Each woman has her own issues.

Taryn is a little more frustrated this post. It certainly isn't fun to get hurt but her constant projection of the frustration onto Zenella is enough to make someone want to shake her just a bit.

Of course maybe some of our favorite folks will do that with kindness.
    :)

11. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...how very sweet that Bria would leave the creche to be with Zanella. I love the connection they are forming.

How cute Taryn was "wishing" she could go on the mission with Bantn.

Though if he isn't responsible for the magically appearing and disappearing Bantie, who is?

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

12. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

1/22/7

I saw Knight Jinn with a new padawan today. A spunky boy about twelve, I think his name is Aca Korban. I've seen him, watching Aca for the last few months. I think they will make a good pair both are long and lanky and similar colorings. I always felt that a good visual pairing was as important as temperament but then again I chose Tana. Okay! No rule is set in stone. Not even mine.

I discovered a new level of pain last night a muscle decided to spasm on me. The only time I've ever witnessed someone hurt like that she had a girl. At least that had a beginning and an end, except for the twenty years raising it.

Sometimes I think it's sad we can't have our own families. I know the reasons and problems it could?can cause but the bonds between a parent and child are quite special.

I know whom I would have married. Bad Jedi! Don't think about that!

That's all I would need right now, be home with a half dozen children and infirmed. Hey! I wouldn't have gone on that last mission if I had young children.

Yah! And who would be dead now? The only reason I survived is the Corellian trait of absorbing energy. Maybe they would have been more attentive and not gotten in that predicament in the first place.

Why is it taking so long to deal with my feeling over being infirmed? Six years and twenty-two days! Yes, I think this diary is helping but... I wish it would move along faster. I know I would sound horrible to someone reading this.

I just reread these last few days, it sounds like I have a problem with Zenella but the problem is with me not her.

13. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    I love the "bad Jedi" comment :)

So Qui-Gon has his first apprentice?

And a diary is a good place to sound as bad as we need so we can gain perspective on how to improve. It seems to be workin on her relationship with Zenella, since she can see the problem is hers.

14. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    The only time I've ever witnessed someone hurt like that she had a girl.

[face_laugh]

I hope Taryn starts feeling better soon. Will she ever be able to go on missions again, I wonder? That would cheer her up.

15. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Well at least Taryn is able to be honest and admit she's the problem and not Zanella.

It sad to see her struggling with her own infirmity after so long. :(

Perhaps Zanella can help her in some way?

Lovely update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Loved the 'Bad Jedi' comment.[face_laugh]

Maybe that is the reason Jedi are on missions the whole time, so they don't stop to think about the way they live.[face_thinking]

And I wonder when we will hear more about Bria and Zenella. That seems to be an interesting bond.

17. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    1/23/7

The Sith spawn was back today and guess who caught him? Wrong!!

Bria! She may be little but she packed a wallop. At least Yoda knows how to pull his punch so he doesn't do too much damage. ~I saw him two hours later and he was still limping.~ You could hear Bria half way across the temple. " 'Ou mean ta my Zee! 'Ou wolk like Zee! 'Ow 'ou wikes dat? "

It took two knights to pull her off him. Boy, did he get razzed by his friends, not only did he get beat by a girl but a crechling at that. I know I shouldn't condone her angry outburst but I stood and applauded and so did Zenella.

She told the knights she wasn't going back to the creche until she hugged Zee. They carried her back to Zenella and she hugged her and told her. "I won' lets him be mean to ya ag'in. I whoops him if hes does."

Zenella just cooed and held Bria for the longest, with the knight's help. They didn't hurry them at all. They may have been scared to.

Yes, the Sith spawn got to deal with Yoda after Bria got through with him. I wonder what punishment Yoda has in store for the mocker?

~`~`~`~

18. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    =D= Go Bria!!! And while you are at it.. .do it again!

19. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Boy, did he get razzed by his friends, not only did he get beat by a girl but a crechling at that.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I'd razz him too.

20. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I'm really starting to like Bria!! What a little sweetie she is, though I doubt the "sith spawn" would agree. :p

I love her attachment to Zenella. Very sweet.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

1/24/7

I heard what the Sith spawns punishment is. He has to find out about Zenella who she was before her infirmities and what happened to her. Not much of a punishment in my opinion but that?s why Yoda is over the younglings and I proof read mission reports. Personally I would let Bria at him again until he learns better.

I heard him asking different ones about her and they all said to contact Master Kotn Moth, they were in the same class of padawans. I wonder if that's her friend who came by a few weeks ago. Probably! I can't wait to hear what he learns about her. I am a nosy little thing.

Moth's out on a mission and won't be back for a few weeks until then the Sith spawn has to carry water for her and eat at the same table with her. I think that is more a punishment for Zenella that him. He was looking sad sitting with her and Bria shook her fork at him from across the room. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost!

~`~`~`~

22. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Inventive discipline. .I like it :)

Keep Bria on his tail also..it is keeping him honest!

23. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Not much of a punishment in my opinion but that's why Yoda is over the younglings and I proof read mission reports. Personally I would let Bria at him again until he learns better.

Taryn must be reading: 101 Ways to Become a Sith by the best selling author Darth P. Sidious, lol.

Or Yoda could cook for the bad boy for a month. That might teach him a lesson about not getting into trouble again. [face_mischief]

24. NerdWOMAN

NerdWOMAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2005
    This pulled me in immediately from the start!! =D= =D= Well done!

I can't talk about the mission reports this batch is secret, security can be so exasperating at times. Who would be reading my diary?

I was so engrossed with the entries I felt at once as if I was intruding.

I heard what the Sith spawns punishment is. He has to find out about Zenella who she was before her infirmities and what happened to her.

I can't wait for this all to be revealed!! :)

25. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Attack of the plot bunnie, Brentus you have to right the book.

101 Ways to Become a Sith by the best selling author Darth P. Sidious,:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.