main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Taryn's Guilt - 2007 diary challenge humor ( 12/ 14 / 7 up ) - She's back!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    An: Hey! I get one hundredth post. Thank you everyone for reading and reviewing. Oh! nerdWOMAN you have Taryn's permission to read her diary.

1/25/7

The sky was overcast today so I went to the arboretum to work. Yes, we think alike. Zenella was there without her mop. I found her lying under a tree taking a nap so I sat down beside her and leaned up against the tree and napped myself. When I woke up she was gone and the Master of the Arboretum was staring at me, wondering why I was sleeping under his rare specimen of Coruscantus Maplus. He was very polite and considerate as he asked if I needed assistance to the healer ward but I declined saying I could get there alone I just needed to rest up first. That was embarrassing!

Later this afternoon someone pulled a leaf out of my hair and politely said I was sprouting leaves. I just smiled and nodded.

~`~`~`~

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    The sith spawn got off easy if you ask me!! :p

But perhaps, when he learns of Zanella's circumstances, he'll have some compassion towards her.

I'm impressed Taryn settled next to her under the rare Coruscantus Maplus. I hope a "hello" will be coming up next.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. NerdWOMAN

NerdWOMAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2005
    Peaceful. I wonder where she went though? Or if she was really there...

4. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    I love the napping thing. It sounds wonderful.

5. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Later this afternoon someone pulled a leaf out of my hair and politely said I was sprouting leaves.

[face_laugh] Quick! Somebody water her! She's wilting, lol!

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

1/26/7

Bria slipped out of the creche looking for Zenella she came up to me in the lobby and asked, "Where's Zee?" I told her I haven't seen her today. So she regaled me with a story how she managed to get out of the creche unnoticed and why it's so boring dealing with the other crechlings and their boring games of hide and seek Jedi style and 'dabsil in tha dress'.

I explained it was damsel in distress and after I had to explain what a damsel was and what distress meant, the game sounded much more interesting to her only she couldn't understand why it was a boy who got to rescue the damsel. I just told her it takes a long time to figure that part out but eventually she would understand. She sat in the chair beside me swinging her legs and sighed, "Tha c'eche masfer a'ways says I'll un'erstan when I gets older. So I's s'post ta be dumb til then?" ~I love the way she talks.

I told her some lessons are harder to learn than others. She said like you and Zee. I was so embarrassed that even a crechling was aware of my problem but before I could explain the creche attendant found her and whisked her away.

Does everyone see me for what I am? Do they all know how scared I am of being in Zenella condition?

~`~`~`~

7. NerdWOMAN

Feb 5, 2005
    "Tha c'eche masfer a'ways says I'll un'erstan when I gets older. So I's s'post ta be dumb til then?"

That Bria-what a cutie! hehe.

8. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Bria is cute.

It is wonderful how she loves Taryn as much as she does Zenella.

of course her ability to escape the creche is fun.

9. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    only she couldn't understand why it was a boy who got to rescue the damsel. I just told her it takes a long time to figure that part out

:rolleyes:

Come now, every damsel needs rescuing sometime. You ladies are so needy. :p

*runs for life before irate fems can get a hold of him*

:D

10. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

1/27/7

I slept in today there wasn't a lot to do so they gave me the day off. After my visit with Bria yesterday I have been doing a lot of soul searching about my feelings of inadequacy. I was always a do-it-by-myself kind of person. Now I am dependent on others more than I like. How do I get over the resentment of being left in the temple while others are out on missions? I think I'll go for a walk and clear my head.

~ ~ ~

I walked for a while and decided to stop in the archive to look up an old text about emotional stability I remembered from school and to rest. Apparently the author wasn't who I thought it was so I couldn't find it as easily as I hoped. One of the assistants to the Archive Master tried to help me but I couldn't quote enough of it to explain what I was looking for so I excused myself and went back to my room.

I did get a holo-drama while I was there. Race for the Heart It's about a slave boy entering a race through the desert and winning the heart of a queen. Where do they get the plot lines for these stories?

I think I'll make a cup of tea.

~`~`~`~

11. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Yes, just where do they get the plots for these holovids? :)

12. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    I have been doing a lot of soul searching about my feelings of inadequacy.

You should do some meditating. It is the Jedi way, after all.

So, who's the hack who keeps pushing out these sleazy, cheap holovids? Slave wins podrace and the heart of a Queen? Pish and Posh I say. :p

13. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005

1/28/7

Tea wasn't a good idea last night I left a towel to close to the flame and caught my room on fire. It wasn't to bad, nothing that couldn't be replaced but my pride. The firefighters insisted I stay out of my room until it could be cleaned properly and aired out. So now I'm going to be known as the old lady who tried to burn down the temple. Great!

When I decided to write about it I couldn't find my diary. I looked everywhere. If someone found it and read it I would end up in the healer ward for sure. I swore when I found it I was going to erase the whole thing and throw away the data pad but I was so glad to see it when I finally found it I couldn't go through with my threat.

I have to spend the night in the guest quarters. I hope smoke stains come out of my new robes. I hate changes.

Yes, I need to meditate more. I was never good at it so it isn't my first thought when disaster comes but I really need to improve on it too. Great something else to work on!

~`~`~`~

14. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see Taryn attempting to improve herself.

At least she's not in denial about her inadequacies.

I just love little Bria!

Great updates

=D= =D==D==D=

15. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    The tea disaster sounds like some of my own.

I am a little worried about her. What all went with Taryn?

16. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Tea wasn't a good idea last night I left a towel to close to the flame and caught my room on fire.

Having a Biggles moment, are we? :p

I hate changes.

Yes, some of us hate change so much we're willing to stay somewhere that is totally depressing just because the thought of change is so much more horrifying. But sometimes, we can make a change without feeling too much pressure, and that's usually when it's the best kind of change. :)

17. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    1/29/7

I woke up to find flowers in my room not professionally arranged flowers but a tulip in a bowl of water dirt and roots still attached. It looks like something a three-year old would do. The scary thing is I know where those tulips come from, the arboretum. They're Master Felipe' prize tulips.

I can't ask who did it or she ~ yes I suspect I know who did it ~ could get in trouble. It was such a sweet gesture probably a gift because of the fire. If I try to take it back and he catches me with it I shudder to think how I'll explain my having it.

Part of me wants to hide it but it's such an expensive bulb and it won't live in my room.

~ ~ ~

I can't believe what I just did. I put it in front of Zenella's door. She doesn't know better and they won't fuss on her. I felt so guilty for doing it I went back to get it but someone already found it. Bad Jedi!!! I'm so bad!

~`~`~`~

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Taryn, Taryn, Taryn

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

You're that afraid of Master Felipe :eek: :p

It was very sweet of "whomever" to give her a gift.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. NerdWOMAN

Feb 5, 2005
    Oh no! Things are not going well...

20. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Awesome updates, Lea. Keep up the creative work.
    I look forward to reading your next one.
    :)

21. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    oh Yikes! Just go tell someone.. Master Yoda would have understood. Poor Zenella is going to take the fall!

22. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    If I try to take it back and he catches me with it I shudder to think how I'll explain my having it.

So instead of telling the truth, just do something underhanded with it that you'll regret later. :rolleyes:

Good update, but now I'm worried about the poor dear. If she goes to pieces so easily, she's probably better off confined to the Temple. Maybe some therapy would do the trick.

23. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm back.:D
    Sorry for being late, but an accident put me to my own 'infirmary' for a while.

Lovely updates! Damsel in distress, lol. I was good at that, especially the rescuing.[face_mischief]
    By now I know better, of course, and let the guys have their go. They need something to do.:p

Bria! She's wonderful. And, personally, I would have put her on the Suth spawn, too. [face_devil]

I'm not sure putting the tulip at Zenella's door was a good idea. She might be offended.[face_thinking] *roams freely out in the left field*

24. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    1/30/7

No! She didn't get in trouble for my momentary lack of good sense, maybe I should say ongoing but for now the momentary one is my concern. Yes! I know it was despicable and I will have to spend the next six months atoning for my actions. I went to Master Felipe and told him it was my doings putting the tulip outside Zenella's door. I didn't tell him I didn't pick it though or someone else would be in trouble.

He patted me on the back and gave me a sympathetic look and told me it would be all right he could replant it and it would be just fine. He also said he was going to see to it Zenella and I have fresh flowers each week so we won't be tempted to raid his tulips again.

I thanked him for being so understanding and turned to walk away when I realized he was treating me as if I was as brain dead ~ I always hated that term but it is the only one I know of to describe her condition ~ as Zenella.

Don't they see I am a thinking person able to proof read mission reports? I am infirmed not that other term. If I could undo those two moments I would. I can't bring her back to our former condition or myself.

~ ~ ~

I got to return to my room after the big clean up this afternoon; they took my stove out so I can't cook. :)-P)

I think I'll go meditate.

~`~`~`~

25. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Well she certainly reason enough to choose the right path.

I am intrigued to see just what others really do think of her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.