main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tashi's Hopes For the Future

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Jedi Speewwy, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    Whoops! Almost forgot to make this thread before I leave.

My hopes for the future? Well, I'm not too sure what a lot of them are yet. I'm more a "go with the flow and hope it all turns out for the best" kind of person usually. But I guess I do have a few definite hopes.

1. I want to finish school. Then I want to go to grad school. Hooray for school! I'm currently working on a music major at Loyola Marymount and I'm beginning my third year. I'll graduate in my fifth (I'll be a supersenior!) and hopefully I'll have saved enough money to go to grad school. I want to get my credentials because I want to teach. I don't know at what level yet, but I know I'd love to.

2. I want to be on Broadway. I have a passion for Broadway musicals. They're my favourite things EVAR! Well, maybe not ever, but they're up there. My dream would be to play the role of Margurite in The Scarlet Pimpernel but I'd settle for being the girl that plays a tree stageleft. I know it'd be hard but I'd like to at least get the experience. I'd like to audition for Cirque du Soleil becuase they're uber-cool. I auditioned last year for the first national touring cast of Aida and I made it. I turned it down becuase of school. Hooray for missed opportunites!

3. I want a family. You know, the nice house, the great husband, the 3 or 4 children squabbling over legos.

4. I want two kittens, Fantastic Bastard and Scrotor. I'd love them to death and worship the ground they walk on.

I think that's it for what I know I want. If I think of anything else I'll post it as well. Now...discuss my future! :)

2. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    LOL.

Well, what does everyone think about point 2? I think I agree.

3. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Fantastic Bastard and Scrotor are teh bomb. :D

Those are great aspirations, Tashi. :) If you came that close to touring once, I'm sure you'll be able to do it again.

4. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Fantastic Bastard and Scrotor? [face_laugh]

you are so cute Tashi, i'm sure you'll be the best broadway singing, teaching mom ever! :D

EDIT: oh and i was a supersenior too! :D

5. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Yeah, I hope you get everything you wish for, Tash. You deserve it!

:)

EDIT: Especially the cats!

6. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    You'll make it on Broadway, Tashi. You're sooooo talented! And even if it is as "Angry Villager #4" you can say "I'VE BEEN IN A BROADWAY SHOW!"

Which is so cool it's practically 0 Kelvin.

;)

7. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    I totally agree. Acting has always been a secret passion of mine, as it runs in my family... but I've never had the courage to try it. Please, for all your talent and determination, you owe it to yourself! I know you can do it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.