[Task 10] You're Hired!

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Darth-Seldon, Nov 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    This is assuming that I am given an interview with Donald Trump for a job. So I would be discussing my strengths in the hopes that he would hire me. I guess this would be something like the Apprentice where I would be sent away to complete a task for his company. This could really be answers for any job that requires leadership.

Interview Questions:

1. Are you more creative or analytical? Which quality best describes you and give an example of how that affects your work?

I am more creative then analytical. In this type of job it is more important to be creative. An innovative approach to the concept or idea is important for positive results. An imagination will enable one to get a clear vision of what they want and then they can strive for that vision of excellence. So that is basically what is going to define my work. The ablity to think of what needs to be done and to clearly set out and do it.

2. How would co-workers describe you? (From previous jobs)

Anyone who has worked with me will explain that I am a hard worker who strives for perfection and excellence. These qualities have carried me through school as well as previous jobs.

3. What did you like and dislike about college? (If not in college yet, discuss high school)

In High School I took the most challenging courses available. I found that working with others as well as studying long hours alone both were skills developed. One thing I disliked was that a lot of time was wasted by no fault of my own. One period of each day must be spent in Physical Education and that is a waste of time which could have been spent on my studies. It was an interesting experience which developed certain skills which are important for later on.

4. Where do you want to be in 5 years?

I would like to be finishing College and getting ready to go to Law School.

5. Describe a situation you've encountered with a difficult customer.

As a Senior Patrol Leader in the Boy Scouts of America I had certain duties to my troop. There would be times where a certain scout would not want to get up and partipate in troop activities. In these cases I would have to convince him to do what I needed him to. I would have to convince him to go to merit badge class and try to develop incentives for him to get to work on the camp site.

6. Tell us about a time you had to work with a group to overcome difficulties. What were those difficulties and what did you learn from the experience?

As an Eagle Scout and Senior Patroal Leader in the Boy Scouts of America...I often encountered problems which required group efforts to solve. There would be times when some boys would not want to help but their efforts would be required for the task to be completed. I often had to find the skill to encourage them to partipate for the good of the troop. There were many events where this needed to be done.

7. Name two of your strengths and one weakness. Remember, an honest answer is important.

Well I am hard working and have a curiosity for the world. These are important to any job or occupation. I can also communicate with peers with ease and am well liked by my peers. With that said, while I do fine working in a group, I work better alone. This is one clear weakness that needs to be worked on. I excel in a group and alone but I need to work on my skills as a member of a team or company.

8. Why do you have an interest in this field/job? Why do you want to work for our company?

This company is important to me because it deals with real estate and this is a crucial field and effects everyone. I feel that new innovations and a new perspective on the job, which I will offer can greatly increase profits as well as quality.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.