main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Task 7] In an Elasmosaurus' garden with you

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Darth-Seldon, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    [image=http://www.internal.schools.net.au/edu/lesson_ideas/dinosaurs/images/elasmosaurus.gif]

?Elasmosaurus was a remarkable long-necked pleiosaur.
    Its neck was more than half of its 13m in length and was made up of 40 (or more) bones, it is likely that with such a long neck it could bend it around like a snake in order to catch fast moving fish.
    Elasmosaurus fits the description of both ancient sea monsters and creatures like the famous modern-day "Loch Ness monster"?

Reasons to be the Elasmosaurus

As you may know, 70% of the Earth?s surface is covered by water, I would really be a king of the sea. That is really the major reason why so many have ?elasmosaurus envy? (That is the psychological term for it.) There are not as many predators of the sea at this time in the world, so I would be able to find food much easier. Have you ever noticed how obsessed people are with me? Millions of years after I went extinct, they would still claim that I?m alive and well in Scotland. I want to be under the sea, I really do! Another benefit is that there are no mosquitoes to bite me and no amber to trap the bug. Therefore the humans could never clone me and stick me in a theme park. Seeing that my remains are under the sea, it is more difficult to find my fossils, which leaves me a dinosaur shrouded in mystery. I also had the best chance to live after the mass extinction, another obvious benefit of being part of my species. Some say that we are still alive and if we are, we get to terrorize boats. I get to sink ships like the Titanic, iceberg, yeah right! Well I am not going to confirm nor deny whether I really sank the unsinkable, but anyway I will let you guess. I don?t have to wear any stupid hats because I?m under the water. I don?t know of any homologous structures which I have, maybe I?m part of such an early branch of the animal kingdom that I don?t have to worry about that stuff.

As I have said, I don?t wear hats. They just float right off your head. Sorry.

If I could wear a hat, maybe I would wear a beret. I have always had a great interest in the French culture.
    [image=http://freespace.virgin.net/mike.shepherd1/images/smllness.gif]
    I really don't know. Never have I had to think about headwear options, I mean I live under the sea.

My favorite song,

I'd like to be under the sea
    In an Elasmosaurus' garden in the shadeHe'd let us in, knows where we've been
    In his Elasmosaurus' garden in the shade

I'd ask my friends to come and see
    An Elasmosaurus' garden with me
    In an Elasmosaurus' garden in the shade.

We would be warm below the storm
    In our little hideaway beneath the waves
    Resting our head on the sea bed
    In an Elasmosaurus' garden near a cave

We would sing and dance around
    because we know we can't be found
    In an Elasmosaurus' garden in the shade

We would shout and swim about
    The coral that lies beneath the waves
    (Lies beneath the ocean waves)
    Oh what joy for every girl and boy