main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Task Force 99 (Scar Squad) In Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sandtrooper956, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    So over the course of Rebels, people have also complained about Stormtrooper incompetence. It's never really bothered me to much, but recently in Star Wars #21 this amazing squad of Stormtroopers showed up, and it got me thinking, what if these guys appeared in Rebels?

I know it isn't likely, but it sure would be cool to see this squad in animated form. It would give the Rebels someone to get into physical combat with while they're busy with Thrawn. These guys look to have a lot of experience, and if they appeared maybe we could see where they've gotten some of it from.

Another reason I think it would be cool if they showed up would be because it isn't looking like there is gonna be much in the way of saber fights this season, as Vader, the Emperor, and the Inquisitors are stepping back. With the Empire getting more serious by calling in Thrawn, there could always be a chance they guys show up.

2. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I'd love to see these guys (or another elite Stormtrooper squad) taking on the rebels. I wonder what Rex would have to say about them?

3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Kreel is a badass, we need more Kreel. Too bad he couldn't be with the group if they popped up in Rebels, seeing as he was assigned to another badass position at the time. Also its a shame there needs to be a special group of stormtrooopers to have competent stormtroopers, but hey, competent stormtroopers.

[​IMG]

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  4. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Yeah I guess we wouldn't be seeing Kreel, but it would be cool to see why the squad respected their old leader, and what happened to him.

SensationalSean He'd probably say something like "Now these soldiers are worthy of a fight!" Then everyone would give Rex weird looks :p

SensationalSean likes this.
  5. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    It would be super cool to see what happened to the squad's old leader! We've seen some serious synergy between Rebels and the comics before, with Fenn Rau's first appearances in the the show and the Kanan series happening on the same day, so I wouldn't rule anything out!

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  6. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Too many elite squads out there that they dropped but never did anything with or explored, Delta Squad and Clone Force 99.

7. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    To be fair, Delta Squad were explored hugely in Legends and Clone Force 99 only appeared in unaired material. And both are from the prequel era, which hasn't been the focus of late.

whostheBossk likes this.