[TASK FOUR] And the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail

Discussion in 'Big Brother 4' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    Suddenly realizing that Mystic Kitten has been accompanying him this whole time, NUBIAN grabs for his Quantum Quill, only to discover that it is gone!

Enraged, he digs into his belt and grabs his Pulverizer Pen and proceeds to lash out at the cumbersome Cat. In a single blow, the earth beneath her feet erupts in dirt and debris. When the dust settles, there's no sign of the loony lynx!

ETA:

OOC: I lol'd at Tiff's post, too! :p
  2. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    Now you mention it, both. :p
  3. OBIWAN-JR Force Ghost

star 6
    I was hoping for mop handles.
    With a little soft focus maybe...

-JR :)
  4. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    And a slow burning sax solo.
  5. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    Seeing both Origami and White Lightning distracted by Shaniqua's erotic (and rather disturbing) display, NUBIAN tears Origami to shreds with his Pulverizing Pen before turning the weapon to the sky and blasting his arch-nemesis, White Lightning to the hard concrete floor.

6. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: All right, we're going to have to reshoot that last scene.
    We were talking with the Director.
  7. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    MYSTIC KITTEN has wandered off. Suddenly, she finds herself next to a weakened, but still alive, WHITE LIGHTNING. She turns to NUBIAN, and uses her power to try and hold him off. NUBIAN is unconcerned, and monologues in the direction of WHITE LIGHTNING. MINDELLA is watching from afar, trying to decide who to control next. NIGHTSHADE appears, ready to use the Quantum Quill to wipe out all her enemies, whoever they may be...

EDIT: OOC: We're pushing on. The Hollywood money men are breathing down my neck for some exciting dailies.
  8. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Pfft! I like the whole blasting bit, personally. The director didn't say "cut" as far as I can see. Suck it up, Mr. Goody-two-shoes!
  9. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    Meanwhile BEARDED NINJA TURTLE GUY WITH STICKS is safely escourting Patrus Romanus off of the VATICAN COMPLEX. NUBIAN is unaware, but he should be concerned because yesterday, in a fit of superhero arrogance, he revealed all his evil plans to the current Pope.

FLASHBACK SCENE.
  10. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
  11. OBIWAN-JR Force Ghost

star 6
    ~Stunned, both physically, and also mentally due to his having been seen by NUBIAN, even though he was careful to land at the REAR of the complex, White Lightning pulls himself up to his knees, and then stands. His pink eyes burn bright, as the pain bites into him.

"Mystic Kitten, I am okay. Try to help Origami if you can."

~Launching himself into the air, the Archangel unleashes a bolt of The Lightning of Love hitting NUBIAN square in the chest. The power of Love envelops the evil NUBIAN, momentarily flooding him with nothing guilt for the things he has done.

~White Lightning lands in front of NUBIAN.

"That which you truly seek in your heart, can still be your's, NUBIAN..."

12. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    *FLASHBACK*

NUBIAN, dressed in his Cardinal robes as Olu Kwaii, enters the Papal Chambers.

CARDINAL KWAII: You wanted to see me, Your Holiness?

The Pope extends his hand to have his ring kissed. Olu forces himself to his knees and reluctantly kisses the Pope?s ring.

POPE: Yes, my boy. I did.

CARDINAL KWAII: What?d you call me? :mad:

POPE: I?m sorry? :confused: What is the matter, my child?

CARDINAL KWAII: You ain?t my daddy!! What the hell is your problem, old man??

POPE: My son! Do not blaspheme in this most holy place! We are all alone here, and I will not embarrass you before the other cardinals, but this behavior is unacceptable!

Olu looks around and confirms that they are, indeed, alone.

CARDINAL KWAII: Just be glad I left my weapon at home, Petrus! Otherwise, your ?health? would no longer be an obstacle to me rising to the papacy!

POPE: What are you talking about, Olu? You will be Pope when the Lord above decides it!

CARDINAL KWAII: We shall see, old man. We shall see?.

*END FLASHBACK*

OOC:

Gimer: :p

Everyone else: Going back to work. See you all in a bit.

ETA: "You dare attack NUBIAN during his remembrances, White Lightning?? You're more evil than I thought!!" The rage burgeons in NUBIAN's chest and drives out the "love" of the White Devil. NUBIAN quickly retreats while he regains his composure by vanishing with his portable teleporter.

13. OBIWAN-JR Force Ghost

star 6
    I have to go too folks, and won't be back til tomorrow, I'm afraid.

Look after my boy, Goodies!

14. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    NIGHTSHADE, where art thou NIGHTSHADE!!!

Damn! I hire these big name actors and they don't turn up on set!!! :rolleyes:

I'll be in the press room going all Joel Silver on their asses.
  15. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    Returning to his inner sanctum, NUBIAN rethinks his strategy. With Mindella determined to take control of his mind and White Lightning now protecting the Pope, he decided to assume the identity of his alter ego and reconnoiter the VATICAN.

After donning his Cardinal robes, NUBIAN decided to use the restroom. Smiling down at the white porcelain bowl that filled him with joy every time he pissed or pooped in it?there is great symbolism in flushing your refuse into a white bowl?he noticed the long, flat device sticking out in the trash bin.

?What the???

He reached down and picked up the device?

[image=http://www.browningclan.com/peanut/IMG_1057.JPG]

He could hardly speak. His throat tightened. A bead of sweat formed, but did not fall on his brow.

?..impossible?? he whispered. ??that?that?HO!!!!!?

Rage exploded from the depths of his soul and erupted from his throat. ?HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!?

16. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7
  17. Darth Morella Force Ghost

star 6
  18. Darth Morella Force Ghost

star 6
    Mindella changes back into her civilian clothes and, now as Myrna, decides to check everything's well in the Cardinal's private quarters before retiring to her lab, where she intends to keep working on the MassMind device she's developing~

~ She hears a horrible scream coming from the Cardinal's room and, thinking he may be in danger, rushes into the room without knocking~

Cardinal! Are you alright?....

19. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    ~Nightshade looks up, spits out Cardinals throat, and has the look of a rabid animal in her eyes~
  20. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    Olu spins on Myrna while holding his severed throat, glaring at her with red eyes. His yellow and green flames erupt all around him. He shoves Nightshade aside, oblivious to his loss of blood upon seeing the object of his wrath!

"YOU!!!" he screams. "You said you were SAFE! You lying--"

"Olu, please! There must be some kind of--"

"Shut up, Ho! Just shut it! Don't think you can distract me from the fact that you're the white she-devil! You're just trying to trap me! Like all of them!"

Olu storms out of the room and retreats into his lair, conflicted and enraged. He barely remembers to repair his wounds in his lab.

Edit: Retcon, ftw!
  21. Darth Morella Force Ghost

star 6
    And you want to leave me, like all of them...

But not this time, Olu, you won't escape my wrath so easily.

~Myrna remains in shock, oblivious to the presence of the assassin in the room ~
  22. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    Olu uses his backup Quantum Quill to obliterate all blood from the site of the wound with the exception of the platelets. The wound quicly clots, giving him precious time to apply his Horticultural Healer--a biometric device that restores organs to full functionality--to his neck.

I can't believe Nightshade would attack me like that, he ponders as he recovers. He seals the room to give him time to think. What will this do to my plans? I may have to wipe them all out rather than let them survive the new order....

23. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Meanwhile,
    Origami has recovered his senses, no longer under the mind control of the evil witch.
    Kitten wrapped his wounds in duct tape. It was all she could think of.
    He creates a jet pack and straps it on.
    Tying a rope around the mostly useless Mystic Kitten's waist, he clips the other end to his belt and takes off into the sky dragging her behind.

She runs into several buildings on the trip up, but no permanent damage is done to the buildings.
    He heads in the direction he sees the lighting flashes coming from.
    He hopes he will be in time to help his team defeat the evildoers!

In flight, he creates a mind protection device he places behind his ear, and gauntlets which he dons.
    He won't be caught by those weapons again.
  24. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: You do realize that you were previously obliterated, right?
  25. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    OOC, You do realize that NightShade tore out the Cardinal's throat, right? :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.