main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TASK FOUR] And the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC: I wasn't obliterated, just slashed up was the way I took it.

NUBIAN tears Origami to shreds with his Pulverizing Pen before turning the weapon to the sky

The heroes always find a way to recover.
    The bad guys aren't so lucky.

EDIT: and I'm bashing kitty into buildings. Don't you want to see that? I can't do it if I'm dead already.

2. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: I knew the movie would degenerate in something like this. What are we, Saiyans?

3. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: You do see that I retconned that, right? Carry on. :p

4. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005

OOC: I'm cool with that. I just wanted you to mention that you got reconstituted for continuity purposes. :p Carry on with the Koshka bashing, please.

5. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    I was to busy trying to be a smartass, to pay attention.

6. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC: I edited it so that kitty patched me up with duct tape, so at least she has done something helpful, and I changed her description to mostly useless.

7. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Yes, Morella, the good guys are Saiyans, and now that Origami has been near death he's twice as powerful.

Plot Development!

ORIGAMI receives important news on his paper blackberry - it seems that the technology the baddies rely on don't have power sources! They are fueled entirely by dark spiritual energy. Someone of ORIGAMI's unique skills may have a holy safeguard against it...

8. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    If everyone is a Saiyan, the fights should take years.

9. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Vegeta was a Saiyan too!!

But I won't further derail this thread :p

10. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    NINJA TURTLE GUY WITH STICKS suddenly develops omnipotence.*

*not really

11. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Seriously, guys. We can't go killing people off randomly. It's one thing to injure each other but people dying should be to advance the plot (what plot there is). Otherwise it just becomes a bloodfest and, while amusing, makes for a bad movie. Witness: Friday the 13th part [insert any number but 1 here]

12. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    Wait, we're making a good "movie"? :eek:

13. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Wait? There's a script?

14. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    What is this "script" thing you're talking about?

15. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
  16. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
  17. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    Origami lands atop a building several blocks from where he sees the light coming from.
    He clips the rope that kitten is attached on to a local antenna.

His message he received was an important one.
    He would try it.
    Searching frantically, he tears a page from one of the special Bibles he created for the Pope.
    He reads the words before folding: "God so loved the world..."

He folds, though he knows not what he is folding.
    As he finishes, he sets the device down on the rooftop.
    A white beam appears from the device and shoots over the city.

Following the beam, he jets over to the next location.
    He finds another page. "Blessed are the peacemakers..."
    Another device is finished before he knows it, like his hands are being guided by a higher power.
    A second beam appears at an angle from the first one.

Five more devices are each placed completing the connection.
    The Cathedral is now surrounded by a Holy Heptagon
    The devices of evil should be neutralized.

"Lightning, may your justice be swift!"

18. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Plot:

Pope Petrus Romanus is moved to a shelter directly in the center of the holy heptagon. Invisible angelic platoons are stationed at each point. Archangel Michael is to report to the troposphere directly above the Pope. Nightshade is the only one whose combat abilities do not rely on demonic support, and thus her neutralization is priority #1 for the Pope's defense team.

19. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    An intelligence report makes it to Olu's lair, relaying the new protection system in place for the Pope.

"Damn!!" He slaps his all-call alarm, alerting his team to meet in HEINOUS HALL to plan their strategy.

He grabs the global communicator and screams into it. "Sexai Six! Assemble!"

20. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    ~Just as Mindella prepares to heed Nubian's call...~

Morning sickness!!

~runs to bathroom~

21. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    ~Heeding his calling, The Archangel tears upwards into the lower reaches of the atmosphere directly above the Pope. Feeling the cold encircling him, cleansing him, White Lightning twists in the air and aims his right arm straight back down to the Vatican below. He stopped briefly to think about NUBIAN; even though the man had resisted the Lightning of Love so easily, Michael knew he had felt something inside of NUBIAN that gave him hope; a flicker of compassion still resided in that dark heart...

~Bracing himself, The Archangel unleashed a fresh barrage of Lightning, putting as much power as he could into the bolt. The divine light torched down through the midnight blue sky, joining the seven beams of the Holy Heptagon and bathing the Cathedral in God's Love.

~Praying that it would keep the Pope safe, White Lightning patiently waited. He instinctively knew that he had been drawn up here for a reason...

-JR :)

22. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    SHOCKING TWIST

Patrus Romanus, safe from harm thanks to the LOVE of WHITE LIGHTNING, whips out his cellphone, and contacts... MINDELLA!!! They coo at each other. Suddenly it all makes sense, MINDELLA's child is to be the Pope's successor!!!! Is this the plot MINDELLA has been hatching ever since she forced NUBIAN into bed?

Yes.

Is MINDELLA a traitor to NUBIAN?

Yes.

Has MINDELLA finally gotten her MULTI-MIND CONTROLLING DEVICE TO WORK, or is the Pope really that randy?

23. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Sitting alone in the HEINOUS HALL, NUBIAN wondered where his team is. Knowing Shaniqua, he was probably stuck in some broom closet with a stuck broom; Nightshade was probably in the room with him, contemplating whether or not it was worth it to attempt another assassination. That left Mindella...

Activating his Villain Verifiers--the locators he had secretly put on each of his minions--he sees that he surmised correctly about Nightshade and Shaniqua. Oddly, Mindella was huddled on the floor in the bathroom. He activated the superior surveillance.

MINDELLA: I can?t take it anymore. He knows! What are we going to do?

POPE: Don?t worry, babykins! We?ll figure this out, snookums. With the protection White Lightning and Origami have put around me, there?s no way that he can get to me.

MINDELLA: But what if he finds out that the baby?s not his? What if he finds out that you?ve been rocking my world for months?

POPE: Olu is too arrogant to see the truth, Myrna. He worships his own genius so much that he can?t imagine that a woman could possibly want another man more than him. By the time he realizes what?s happened, you?ll have finished your Muli-Mind control device and he?ll be powerless before us.

MINDELLA: Yes?I think you?re right, hon. I guess I just have to have faith.

POPE: Without faith, sugardumpling, we are all lost.

MINDELLA: I better go, he?s called one of his stupid meetings. He?ll probably notice I?m gone before long.

POPE: Ok. I love you, honeybun.

MINDELLA: Me too.

NUBIAN sat back, letting the shock wash over him. He swallowed hard through a seemingly impossible tight and dry throat. Looking at the monitor that showed White Lightning hovering over the Cathedral, protecting the greatest white devil of all, NUBIAN frowned. His plans were doomed from the beginning. It was clear that Mindella planned to use him to kill the Pope and then manipulate the masses into accepting the bastard child as the new Pope. There was no one left to trust. Was there?

?Nightshade,? he called out into the dark corners of the room, ?I need you to move against Mindella. Do not kill her, but bring her to me. Make sure to wear the helmet I created for you or she may end up having you kill yourself.?

There was a shift in the room, a slight draft, and NUBIAN knew that Nightshade had gone. Alone again, NUBIAN drew a deep breath. He reached down and withdrew the one device he never expected to have to use?a device that feeds off the power of Love.

He spoke into it. ?My old nemesis,? he whispered, ?we must meet.?

24. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    CAPTIVATING!

MAGNIFICENT!

Add another nought to your salary.

25. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Which is unfortunate.
    Seeing as how your salary started at $0.00.

:p

-JR :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.